My experience with Samsung - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 09-08-2013, 03:19 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 16
I first bought Samsung products for my computers. I purchased 2 flats screens and they worked quite well. Then I bought a Samsung phone and it worked just fine. Okay, now I by 3 Samsung blu-ray players and OMG what crap. They frequently crash when streaming or even just playing a disc. Not one of them works right. Of course, they work intermittently, which just makes them hard to diagnose and repair. I did contact Samsung and after being run in circles was told to just send it in for repairs. Honestly, I probably should have sent them in, but it's not exactly convenient in a rural area. I can say these are the worst pieces of electronics I have ever owned. BTW, I also got a second Samsung phone and it to is a POS. Now, I know people who swear by Samsung, but I will only swear at them. Take my opinion for whatever it's worth, but I would highly recommend you buy a different brand of blu-ray player. BTW, I have owned LG, Panasonic and Sony players and they worked fine. Just something to think about if you are in the market for a BD player.

FYI as I'm writing this my daughter is watching a film in 3D and the sound is dropping out every 15 seconds. We buy enough garbage without having products be garbage as soon as you buy them. If we don't demand better we will continue to be sold garbage. I, get bad marks on this one as I didn't hold Samsung's feet to the fire, but in the future I will be more vigilant.

R7
Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Samsung

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page