Official OPPO BDP-103D (Darbee Edition) Owner's Thread - Page 223 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #6661 of 7595 Old 02-26-2015, 03:19 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by mecmec View Post
That was an EXTRA benefit of using the Redmere cables as well. I used to have a rats nest of big ass firehouse cables coming out the back of my receiver and things have tidied up considerably using Redmere cables, AND IT WORKS BETTER!
A lot of cable boxes will still be problematic (especially at NATIVE) but that is to be expected with HDMI..
Do remember they are TRULY directional (unlike bs Monster cable cables) If you have them hooked up the wrong way they will NOT work..Also, you can not "daisy chain" them...
Hmm, I am using Redmere cables from all of my source devices to my prepro (Yamaha CX-A5000) and then another Redmere cable from the prepro to my projector w/o any handshake issues. So, my question is, what exactly do you mean by "you can not daisy chain them". I suspect the CX-A5000 is re-driving the output HDMI signal to the projector, but don't really know that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6662 of 7595 Old 02-27-2015, 07:11 AM

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwillcox View Post
Hmm, I am using Redmere cables from all of my source devices to my prepro (Yamaha CX-A5000) and then another Redmere cable from the prepro to my projector w/o any handshake issues. So, my question is, what exactly do you mean by "you can not daisy chain them". I suspect the CX-A5000 is re-driving the output HDMI signal to the projector, but don't really know that.
I meant two redmere cables in a row. Your set up is fine. I have 9 hdmi redmere for my sources to my marantz, one redmere from my marantz to another darblet, then a redmere cable to my Panny 8000. Has been very reliable so far.
post #6663 of 7595 Old 02-27-2015, 07:57 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by mecmec View Post
I meant two redmere cables in a row. Your set up is fine. I have 9 hdmi redmere for my sources to my marantz, one redmere from my marantz to another darblet, then a redmere cable to my Panny 8000. Has been very reliable so far.
That's what I thought you may have meant. It never even occurred to me that anyone would try that, even with normal HDMI cables. HDMI is flaky enough w/o adding extra risk such as that.
post #6664 of 7595 Old 02-27-2015, 10:51 AM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Is anyone using the Roku stick sold by Oppo? If so, I was wondering if adding a right angle adapter or any other HDML adapter/cable would have an effect on the MHL powering the stick.
post #6665 of 7595 Old 02-27-2015, 10:57 AM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
Liked: 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by tym2relax View Post
Is anyone using the Roku stick sold by Oppo? If so, I was wondering if adding a right angle adapter or any other HDML adapter/cable would have an effect on the MHL powering the stick.
There's no need to post the same question in multiple threads. At least give people a chance to respond first...

To answer your quest, plenty of us are using right angle adapters from Monoprice without any problems. Just make sure you get the one that points it in the direction you desire as there are several options.
post #6666 of 7595 Old 02-27-2015, 10:57 AM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
Liked: 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by tym2relax View Post
I use this one here and it works fine.
post #6667 of 7595 Old 02-27-2015, 03:07 PM
Read the FAQ!

Quoted: 964 Post(s)
Liked: 1183
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwillcox View Post
The active circuit in the Redmere cables make each cable act like it is a 6 foot cable, regardless of its actual length, as far as signal re-equalization goes. 6 foot length is the design center for "normal" HDMI cables. Either shorter or longer HDMI cables will degrade the signal differently than the transmitter/receiver chips in the devices at either end assume.

If you daisy chain Redmere cables, it is like daisy chaining a set of 6 foot cables. So (1) you lose the advantage the active circuit is trying to provide, and (2) you gain all the problems caused by the EXTRA signal degradation that happens due to the fan out / fan in of wires at each connection point.

As with any case of things that degrade HDMI signals, some folks won't have any problems. But a single, 20 foot, Redmere cable (for example) is likely to work more reliably than two 10 foot Redmere cables daisy chained, or any other such combo.

NOW, each active device in your HDMI path -- your prepro for example -- REGENERATES the HDMI signal at its outputs. So HDMI in and HDMI out are TWO DIFFERENT connections. I.e., the Redmere cables on either side are not "daisy chained". They would only be daisy chained if connected via a PASSIVE connector -- such as a female/female adapter between the two cables, or something a bit more elaborate such as a passive (purely mechanical) HDMI switch box between them.
--Bob

Anthem D2/D2v/AVM50/AVM50v/ARC1 tweaking guide. -- Need personal consultation/training? PM me!
post #6668 of 7595 Old 02-28-2015, 12:59 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Which is better and why:

1) Buy the Oppo 103D or

2) Buy the DVP 5000 Darbee Standalone

The stand alone makes more sense in order to improve picture quality on your Video display (TV or Projector) via all of your inputs, multiple DVD players, TV, projector, etc. instead of having it in just one dvd player if you buy the Oppo 103D.

I have heard some comments from AVS members who have the 5000 that they do sometimes have black out problems from time to time. I want to buy one or the other format but do not know which one to buy, please, help me make up my mind by giving me yoiur input. By the way does the Darbee really improve or work with LCD projectors like mine, the Panasonic PT-AE 8000? I also have a 120" viewing area screen, I have also heard that really big screens actually benefit more from Darbee. Thank you so much.
Thank you.

Thank you.

Golffnutt

"GO DAWGS" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #6669 of 7595 Old 02-28-2015, 01:01 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
I have recently noticed audio drop outs that have not occurred before. They were ATMOS tracks. Trying to figure out why, I started surfing Oppo threads.

It appears to be related to a new "TrueHD soundtracks that use Seamless Branching".

Based on user comments, all Oppo players have this problem. It can be corrected by outputting LPCM to the audio processor.

I have two Oppo players in use. A BDP 83 and a 93. The 93 is for my HT, the 83 is for the second system.

I thought I would just buy a new 103 or 103D, but users are reporting the same problem with these two machines as well.

I'm not sure what to do at this point. I do not wish to change audio output settings whenever I watch a BR movie.

I also use a Lumagen Radiance XS 3D in the HT. I send the Oppo output to the XS a direct source video output.

I have a couple questions that might help me determine what to do next, as I was not planning to upgrade my entire system to 4K yet. Figured I would wait a year before doing that.

1 - is there an Oppo player that does not have problems with "TrueHD soundtracks that use Seamless Branching" ??

2 - if I were to buy the 103D, can I use the Darbee if I output source direct??
post #6670 of 7595 Old 02-28-2015, 01:13 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 867 Post(s)
Liked: 431
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
I have recently noticed audio drop outs that have not occurred before. They were ATMOS tracks. Trying to figure out why, I started surfing Oppo threads.
I have two Oppo players in use. A BDP 83 and a 93. The 93 is for my HT, the 83 is for the second system.

I thought I would just buy a new 103 or 103D, but users are reporting the same problem with these two machines as well.
Nobody has reported DolbyTHD dropouts on the 103/103D models. You are misinformed.

The issue is WELL documented in the dedicated threads for the 83 and 93 models.
post #6671 of 7595 Old 02-28-2015, 01:33 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgrimes View Post
Nobody has reported DolbyTHD dropouts on the 103/103D models. You are misinformed.

The issue is WELL documented in the dedicated threads for the 83 and 93 models.
No need to be snarky.

I searched this thread for "ATMOS", and there were reports of drop outs. I may have misinterpreted what was written. Could have sworn it was in regards to "TrueHD Seamless Branching". Expendables 3 and John Wick for examples.

So you are saying the 103 and 103D do not have issues with these two movies outputting bit stream?
post #6672 of 7595 Old 02-28-2015, 02:41 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 367 Post(s)
Liked: 236
There are no issues with Oppo players and ATMOS soundtracks.
As you said, the issue lies primarily with Dolby TrueHD soundtracks that happen to use "seamless branching".
Also as rdgrimes stated, that issue is not present with the newer BDP-10x players from Oppo.

Sometimes we see a lone report from a user that may have experienced some kind of anomaly, like audio dropouts,
but it's also good to wait and see if anyone else can confirm to have the same issue.
Sometimes that issue is due to some kind of improper setup, or is an issue with some other piece of gear in their setup.
This is also why it's better to come into a thread like this and ask questions
rather than make statements against something that hasn't been confirmed.
Now someone else my read your previous comments that aren't correct and make the same mistake.
Not that mistakes don't happen, and IMO you are to be commended for actually reading though to find answers,
where so many others ask the same questions that were answered just a few days ago, lol.

Again though, just to be clear, there are no issues with Dolby's seamless branching on the 10x players.

~Dave

...Theater Room Setup...
JVC DLA-RS40-U... Oppo BDP-105D... Toshiba HD-XA2... Uverse VIP-2250... Roku Streaming Stick... Emotiva XPA-3... Onkyo TX-SR805
JBL LC2 (x3) ... JBL L820 (x6) ... SVS PB10-ISD (x2) ... SVS 20-39-PCI
post #6673 of 7595 Old 02-28-2015, 03:52 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 2933 Post(s)
Liked: 1570
Quick question before I choose whether to purchase the BDP-103 or the BDP-103D.

I am interested in up-scaling to 4K in the player, rather than letting my flat panel up-scale. The problem I have now is that there is a Darblet in the HDMI chain between the AVR and the flat panel. The Darblet, of course, does not pass a 4K signal.

Does the 103D apply Darbee processing to the up-scaled 4K signal?
post #6674 of 7595 Old 02-28-2015, 03:58 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinJerry View Post
Quick question before I choose whether to purchase the BDP-103 or the BDP-103D.

I am interested in up-scaling to 4K in the player, rather than letting my flat panel up-scale. The problem I have now is that there is a Darblet in the HDMI chain between the AVR and the flat panel. The Darblet, of course, does not pass a 4K signal.

I believe it does, I have at times set the oppo to output 4k with the Darbee settings on, but never checked to see if the Darbee is still active in the 4k mode. I'll check next time I change the output to 4k.

on a side note, my Samsung 8550 does a better job upscaling to 4k than the Oppo.
post #6675 of 7595 Old 02-28-2015, 04:04 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 476 Post(s)
Liked: 253
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinJerry View Post

Darbee is applied to the 1080p image, then upscaling to 4K happens after that. So, the Oppo upscales the Darbee'd 1080p image to 4K.
post #6676 of 7595 Old 02-28-2015, 04:04 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vega509 View Post
I believe it does, I have at times set the oppo to output 4k with the Darbee settings on, but never checked to see if the Darbee is still active in the 4k mode. I'll check next time I change the output to 4k.

on a side note, my Samsung 8550 does a better job upscaling to 4k than the Oppo.
I have the Sony XBR65x900A, which does a beautiful job up-scaling. I pass 1080p signals from source components like my BDP-93 to my Marantz, and then thru the Darblet to the Sony, where the final up-scaling occurs. I really like the Darbee processing, but I also like having options regarding where to up-scale.

Looking forward to your test, thanks.
post #6677 of 7595 Old 02-28-2015, 04:05 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanF8500 View Post
Darbee is applied to the 1080p image, then upscaling to 4K happens after that. So, the Oppo upscales the Darbee'd 1080p to 4K.
Thanks. Similar to what I am doing now.
post #6678 of 7595 Old 03-01-2015, 07:49 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Unhappy OPPO 103D with an Anthem MRX 710 (HELP)

I'm so frustrated. I just purchased an OPPO 103 D and absolutely pleased with my purchased. Money well worth spent. Well here is my dilemma as it worked fine with my Marantz SR 8002. Well I went out and upgraded to the Athem MRX 710 AVR as every is going the route of 4K. I hook it up to the HDMI 2 and I will get a clear picture for a few seconds and then the picture goes black. It will stay black for a much longer period of time before the picture comes back for a few second and then goes black again. Everything else works just fine with this reciever as I tried differenc HDMI spots and it just doesn't seem to want to work. Is this a problem anyone has every ran into as I need help. Wondering if I should have upgraded with Marantz instead of Anthem. Is there a special setting I need to change in the OPPO menu or a different way to connect so I can get the OPPO play thru my Anthem
post #6679 of 7595 Old 03-01-2015, 08:51 AM
Read the FAQ!

How are you wired for HDMI? Are you using both outputs of the OPPO (HDMI 1 output and HDMI 2 output) with HDMI 1 to the Display and HDMI 2 to the MRX? In that case do you also have HDMI running from the output of the MRX to your Display? Or are you using a single cable, HDMI 1 from the OPPO to the MRX, with HDMI output from the MRX running to your Display and no HDMI cable from the OPPO to your Display?

If you are trying to pass 4K video through the MRX, you must use its HDMI 1 Input. That's the only one that accepts 4K. 4K is "pass through" in the MRX.

If this is your first try at using 4K your problem may simply be that your HDMI cables are not up to the task. You need "High Speed" HDMI cables.

Try this: Set the OPPO to 480p output and turn HDMI Deep Color OFF. 480p (not 480i) is the simplest HDMI signal. Does the problem still exist? If so, and if you are using dual cabling out of the OPPO, the next step is to physically disconnect the HDMI output cable from the MRX. That is, HDMI 1 from the OPPO to your Display, HDMI 2 from the OPPO to the MRX, and nothing out of the MRX. Does the problem still exist? If not, then the issue is that you have two live HDMI paths to the Display in the failure case -- HDMI copy protection does not like that. Basically this means the Display is keeping the non-selected HDMI input (the cable from the MRX) live even though it has been told to use the input from the OPPO. The usual culprits here are HDMI Audio Return Channel and HDMI CEC -- remote control over the HDMI cable. Turn HDMI CEC OFF in the OPPO and in the MRX, and see if you can turn it OFF in the Display as well. Turning off Audio Return Channel in the display may require using a different input on the Display for the cable from the MRX.

If 480p output (with Deep Color OFF) DOES work, then try 1080i output from the OPPO, then 1080p, then the 4K you were aiming for. Note that you will need to use the THROUGH setting in the MRX to get 4K input through to the Display.

If the higher resolutions fail, that is pretty good evidence you need to upgrade your HDMI cabling -- including any other adapters or gizmos you might have in the HDMI path.
--Bob
rlb likes this.

Anthem D2/D2v/AVM50/AVM50v/ARC1 tweaking guide. -- Need personal consultation/training? PM me!
post #6680 of 7595 Old 03-01-2015, 09:05 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Pariseau View Post
How are you wired for HDMI? Are you using both outputs of the OPPO (HDMI 1 output and HDMI 2 output) with HDMI 1 to the Display and HDMI 2 to the MRX? In that case do you also have HDMI running from the output of the MRX to your Display? Or are you using a single cable, HDMI 1 from the OPPO to the MRX, with HDMI output from the MRX running to your Display and no HDMI cable from the OPPO to your Display?

If you are trying to pass 4K video through the MRX, you must use its HDMI 1 Input. That's the only one that accepts 4K. 4K is "pass through" in the MRX.

If this is your first try at using 4K your problem may simply be that your HDMI cables are not up to the task. You need "High Speed" HDMI cables.

Try this: Set the OPPO to 480p output and turn HDMI Deep Color OFF. 480p (not 480i) is the simplest HDMI signal. Does the problem still exist? If so, and if you are using dual cabling out of the OPPO, the next step is to physically disconnect the HDMI output cable from the MRX. That is, HDMI 1 from the OPPO to your Display, HDMI 2 from the OPPO to the MRX, and nothing out of the MRX. Does the problem still exist? If not, then the issue is that you have two live HDMI paths to the Display in the failure case -- HDMI copy protection does not like that. Basically this means the Display is keeping the non-selected HDMI input (the cable from the MRX) live even though it has been told to use the input from the OPPO. The usual culprits here are HDMI Audio Return Channel and HDMI CEC -- remote control over the HDMI cable. Turn HDMI CEC OFF in the OPPO and in the MRX, and see if you can turn it OFF in the Display as well. Turning off Audio Return Channel in the display may require using a different input on the Display for the cable from the MRX.

If 480p output (with Deep Color OFF) DOES work, then try 1080i output from the OPPO, then 1080p, then the 4K you were aiming for. Note that you will need to use the THROUGH setting in the MRX to get 4K input through to the Display.

If the higher resolutions fail, that is pretty good evidence you need to upgrade your HDMI cabling -- including any other adapters or gizmos you might have in the HDMI path.
--Bob
Im not using the dual HDMI option. I'm just using the HDMI high speed cable that came with the OPPO player hooked up to the HDMI 1 out from the OPPO to the back of my Anthem in the HMDI 2. It worked fine with my Marantz
post #6681 of 7595 Old 03-01-2015, 09:16 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiptx View Post
Im not using the dual HDMI option. I'm just using the HDMI high speed cable that came with the OPPO player hooked up to the HDMI 1 out from the OPPO to the back of my Anthem in the HMDI 2. It worked fine with my Marantz
I purchased an Anthem MRX510 early last year because I wanted to evaluate ARC room correction, having been a long-time Audyssey user on Denon equipment. After hooking the 510 up, I started having HDMI issues with my Oppo BDP-93 and my AppleTV. I tried everything conceivable to resolve the issues, with plenty of help from others here on AVS, but was never successful. I ended up returning the 510, going back to a Denon 4520, and I have never had a similar issue since.

Personally, I think there is a bug in the Anthem AVR's when they are connected to Oppo equipment. Just my opinion, of course, and I am sure many people will chime in that they have Oppo and Anthem working peacefully together, but I am extremely intolerant of HDMI issues.

The thread where I discussed these issues is here:
Anthem MRX Receivers - 310, 510, 710 Owners Thread & Tweaking Guide
rlb likes this.
post #6682 of 7595 Old 03-01-2015, 09:48 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarty-pants View Post
There are no issues with Oppo players and ATMOS soundtracks.
As you said, the issue lies primarily with Dolby TrueHD soundtracks that happen to use "seamless branching".
Also as rdgrimes stated, that issue is not present with the newer BDP-10x players from Oppo.

Sometimes we see a lone report from a user that may have experienced some kind of anomaly, like audio dropouts,
but it's also good to wait and see if anyone else can confirm to have the same issue.
Sometimes that issue is due to some kind of improper setup, or is an issue with some other piece of gear in their setup.
This is also why it's better to come into a thread like this and ask questions
rather than make statements against something that hasn't been confirmed.
Now someone else my read your previous comments that aren't correct and make the same mistake.
Not that mistakes don't happen, and IMO you are to be commended for actually reading though to find answers,
where so many others ask the same questions that were answered just a few days ago, lol.

Again though, just to be clear, there are no issues with Dolby's seamless branching on the 10x players.

Thank you!

Might you, or anyone know if the Darbee processing is applied to the Source Direct output?

I'm trying to determine if I should get the 103 or 103D, for use with my video processor.
post #6683 of 7595 Old 03-01-2015, 09:48 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 15
From Bob: "If you are trying to pass 4K video through the MRX, you must use its HDMI 1 Input. That's the only one that accepts 4K. 4K is "pass through" in the MRX."

From TipTx: "I'm just using the HDMI high speed cable that came with the OPPO player hooked up to the HDMI 1 out from the OPPO to the back of my Anthem in the HMDI 2."

Could this be the problem?
post #6684 of 7595 Old 03-01-2015, 10:05 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 476 Post(s)
Liked: 253
Quote:
Use the Anthem's HDMI 1 input, as Bob and Hydrotex mentioned to you above.
post #6685 of 7595 Old 03-01-2015, 10:40 AM
Read the FAQ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
Thank you!

Might you, or anyone know if the Darbee processing is applied to the Source Direct output?

I'm trying to determine if I should get the 103 or 103D, for use with my video processor.
Darbee processing is not available if you select Source Direct output.
--Bob
mdrew likes this.

post #6686 of 7595 Old 03-01-2015, 10:45 AM
Read the FAQ!

Quote:
The cable that came with the OPPO is fine. If you are trying to pass 4K through the MRX you will need to use the HDMI 1 Input on the MRX as stated. In addition, if this your first try with 4K, the problem could be the cable from the MRX to the display which is now being asked to carry 4K. Also make sure you are using an input on the display which is capable of 4K, as it likely only has one input that can handle that.

If using the correct input on the MRX does not solve your problem, try the lower resolution tests I described to make sure your problem is limited just to high video resolutions.
--Bob

post #6687 of 7595 Old 03-01-2015, 11:08 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Pariseau View Post
The active circuit in the Redmere cables make each cable act like it is a 6 foot cable, regardless of its actual length, as far as signal re-equalization goes. 6 foot length is the design center for "normal" HDMI cables. Either shorter or longer HDMI cables will degrade the signal differently than the transmitter/receiver chips in the devices at either end assume.
--Bob
Bob,

Any idea why Monoprice doesn't offer a Redmere 18Gbps HDMI cable longer than 15'? The 10.2 Gbps versions go much longer. If Redmere technology renders length moot you'd think they would go longer with the 18Gps version.
post #6688 of 7595 Old 03-01-2015, 11:25 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 320 Post(s)
Liked: 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by egrady View Post
Bob,

Any idea why Monoprice doesn't offer a Redmere 18Gbps HDMI cable longer than 15'? The 10.2 Gbps versions go much longer. If Redmere technology renders length moot you'd think they would go longer with the 18Gps version.
I doubt it renders distance moot. It just provides support for longer runs at thinner cable width. Every signal has its limits, and according to Monoprice, it's at 60 feet with Redmere cables at 18Ghz.

"The RedMere Technology allows these cables to support the full 18Gbps to longer distances, while using thinner conductors than ordinary cables. A typical passive High Speed HDMI Cable can reach a maximum length of 25 feet using 22AWG conductors, which results in a cable as thick as your index finger. On the other hand, High Speed HDMI Cables with RedMere Technology can deliver the full 18Gbps bandwidth to up to 60 feet using 28AWG conductors, which results in a cable about half the diameter.

"

As to why they offer only up to 15 feet, no clue, but I assume they eventually will offer longer runs.
post #6689 of 7595 Old 03-01-2015, 12:03 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I have bought a 103D.

Is it possible to play bluray iso files or mkv bluray?

If so! possible for my collection to show movie posters for each file. I do have a Htpc with xbmc so not sure if its possible to link the two

Thanks so much!
post #6690 of 7595 Old 03-01-2015, 12:29 PM
One-Man Content Creator

Quoted: 1192 Post(s)
Liked: 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieuk147 View Post
I have bought a 103D.

Is it possible to play bluray iso files or mkv bluray?

If so! possible for my collection to show movie posters for each file. I do have a Htpc with xbmc so not sure if its possible to link the two

Thanks so much!
ISO: no. MKV: Yes.

The OPPO uses the Gracenote online service for cover art and catalog info, but the results for media files are sometimes not very accurate.

You can connect the HDMI output of the HTPC to the HDMI input of the player. You'll need two remotes to operate everything. I do this with XBMC on a small PC, too.

-Bill

Review older films here: 1979 and earlier | 1980s | 1990s | Combined reviews: Strange Picture Scroll
Unofficial OPPO FAQS: BDP-103 | BDP-93 | BDP-83 | BDP-80    
Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Oppo , Oppo Bdp 103 3d Blu Ray Player , Oppo Bdp 103d Universal 3d Blu Ray Player Darbee Edition , Oppo Brand , Oppo Digital , Oppo Digital Inc
Gear in this thread - 103d by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page