Official OPPO BDP-103D (Darbee Edition) Owner's Thread - Page 254 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #7591 of 7592 Old 07-24-2015, 06:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ Rubman View Post
Just got a BDP-103D.
Seems that it does not stream ISO files :-(
Is there a fix or mod for that by any chance?

Most of my movie files are in ISO format and I was hoping that the Oppo would do it all.

I apologize if this has already been discussed here but I would appreciate the advice if anyone knows of a workaround.

Thanks,
Russ
go to ebay. search for "jailbreak oppo"...pay the $90. enjoy your new found freedom of being able to stream your blu ray iso files from a nas in all their glorious splendor..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7592 of 7592 Unread Today, 03:14 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by paligap View Post
I got my XBOX-360 HD-DVD external player and used MakeMKV to rip a couple of movies to the hard drive on my PC. I really struggled trying to find a free media player that would push a movie to my Oppo, but I settled on Kodi (XBMC). I tested a movie, and it looked and sounded good, but I think the Dolby TrueHD was converted to MLP 5.1 somewhere. It was really just a test to see if I was ripping the movies correctly.
Actually, when I checked the input on my receiver, it was Dolby TrueHD. So far, so good.

Samsung PN60f8500
Oppo BDP-103D
Denon 4520
Custom UFW-15 (2)
Rocket RS850 (2), Rocket Bigfoot Center, Rocket RSS300 (2), Rocket RS250MKII (4)
Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Oppo , Oppo Bdp 103 3d Blu Ray Player , Oppo Bdp 103d Universal 3d Blu Ray Player Darbee Edition , Oppo Brand , Oppo Digital , Oppo Digital Inc
Gear in this thread - 103d by PriceGrabber.com