post #2611 of 4777 Old 02-05-2014, 07:37 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Liked: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDOz View Post

I've been having the same problem and it is driving me crazy. Hoping you can help. Are you saying it was a cable issue; you kept the same configuration but just swapped 2 cables?

I've been trialling new, crazy expensive audioquest HDMI cables and using them to replace my old cheapies (for every link between oppo, receiver and TV) hasn't helped so far. I could try new cables from every source if this is something that can be solved that way.

High priced hdmi cables are not a good investment.
Certainly it may be worth paying a little more for a "high quality" cable, but at a certain point,
paying "crazy expensive" prices is just flushing you money down the toilet.

If you have a technical issue with your setup, you need to approach it with strategic and deliberate troubleshooting techniques.
Step by step you need to check connections, cables, settings, etc... until you find what is causing the problem so it can be fixed.
You just have to go through the pita routine of finding out what the problem is.
There are lots of people here to help if you post a detailed explanation of the problem and are willing to do what is suggested. That's part of what this forum is for. wink.gif

~Dave

...Theater Room Setup...
JVC DLA-RS40-U... Oppo BDP-105D... Toshiba HD-XA2... Uverse VIP-2250... Roku Streaming Stick... Emotiva XPA-3... Onkyo TX-SR805
JBL LC2 (x3) ... JBL L820 (x6) ... SVS PB10-ISD (x2) ... SVS 20-39-PCI
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2612 of 4777 Old 02-05-2014, 07:45 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

In relation to my HDMI issues above; could you guys please confirm that the following HDMI set-up (that I'd given up on) "should" work:

Sat TV and PVR sources into receiver (Marantz av8801).
Marantz HDMI monitor out into oppo rear HDMI-In
Oppo HDMI-out-1 into TV
Oppo HDMI-out-2 into Marantz HDMI-In (for blu ray sound)

The above intended to allow switching inputs from receiver, avoid using oppo front HDMI-In and most importantly, to apply Darbee to all inputs.

Thanks kindly

Have you tried running your "Sat TV and PVR" through the Oppo, then through the AVR, then onto the TV?
There's really no need to switch inputs on the avr that I can see, unless you have a specific reason.
You can also buy something like an HDMI angle adapter that would make it easier to wrap the hdmi cable downward and underneath the player from the front hdmi input of the player for a cleaner look.
(something like THIS) or, if the cable is not heavy gauge, just plug the cable in and route it under the player.

~Dave

...Theater Room Setup...
JVC DLA-RS40-U... Oppo BDP-105D... Toshiba HD-XA2... Uverse VIP-2250... Roku Streaming Stick... Emotiva XPA-3... Onkyo TX-SR805
post #2613 of 4777 Old 02-05-2014, 09:02 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14

Thanks kindly for the input.

Agreed re expensive cables; I'll likely return them but they gave me the chance to check whether new, good cables would fix any of the HDMI issues...they didn't.  

Just tried the set-up I described above with all new cables; no joy. This time the problem was no audio from blu-ray (but other inputs OK). When blu-ray does work (previous attempts), I'd get an apparent HDMI-handshake issue in the form of a screen flicker every 5 seconds on some inputs.

I'm thinking that maybe that particular set-up will never work...for anyone; or at least anyone with a Marantz. Guessing that because the oppo HDMI-out-2 is always outputting video and sound (regardless of split AV or dual setting), there is some type of HDCP communication problem; e.g. video from Oppo to Marantz has no TV to handshake with.

I'll give up on that set-up unless someone here says they have it working. By switching through the receiver, I would have had more inputs to use for other devices and the oppo takes longer to switch inputs since there is no single command to do so.

post #2614 of 4777 Old 02-05-2014, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarty-pants View Post

Have you tried running your "Sat TV and PVR" through the Oppo, then through the AVR, then onto the TV?

...I've been using the set-up you described. It's an improvement on Sat/PVR-AVR-Oppo but it's a bit of a lottery when I switch inputs; less wins than bypassing Oppo entirely for these sources.

One big issue might be mostly blamed on my Sat TV receiver. Whenever I change to Sat TV source, I get no sound. I have to change channels on the Sat TV (to reset the handshake) and then the sound appears.  The same problem occurs when I connect Sat--AVR but less often.

If I use the Sat TV's coax output to carry the sound to the AVR, this problem disappears ...but this is not a fix for me in the above set-up because it requires Sat, PVR & disc to all be fed into the AVR via the same HDMI input and if I set the sound source for that input to Sat TV's coax, I'll have Sat TV sound on all sources.

Apart from this problem, I just get the occasional, seemingly random handshake issue. Have spent ~100 hours trying different things and just when everything except Sat TV seems to be working, I'll lose video or sound when changing inputs.

Though I'm changing settings daily in search of a fix, I've mostly avoiding any "auto" settings on the Oppo and AVR. Typically, I have the Oppo do all the video processing and the AVR do all the sound processing.

post #2615 of 4777 Old 02-05-2014, 09:59 PM
AVS Addicted Member

^ah ok JDOz, I can see a little more of what your trying to do now.
I think you did post about this earlier in this thread but I just forgot what your issues were.
I have had some similar problems like you in the past, like no audio when my cable stb would be turned on,
and at that time there wasn't even an Oppo player in the mix.
This is just bad luck with the combo of equipment you happen to be using.
Since then I think both the display and stb had software updates that fixed the issues, but not sure which one or both.
If you haven't already done so, also maybe check to see if there happens to be any software updates for your other components too.
...and if not, it may or may not be worth the effort to contact the OEMs of those units to see if they have a fix or can produce a fix in the near future.
It does suck big time when there are incompatibility issues between these sophisticated modern electronics.
I hope you find a fix soon.

~Dave

...Theater Room Setup...
post #2616 of 4777 Old 02-06-2014, 03:22 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 86
Quote:

In relation to my HDMI issues above; could you guys please confirm that the following HDMI set-up (that I'd given up on) "should" work:

Sat TV and PVR sources into receiver (Marantz av8801).
Marantz HDMI monitor out into oppo rear HDMI-In
Oppo HDMI-out-1 into TV
Oppo HDMI-out-2 into Marantz HDMI-In (for blu ray sound)

The above intended to allow switching inputs from receiver, avoid using oppo front HDMI-In and most importantly, to apply Darbee to all inputs.

Thanks kindly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarty-pants View Post

There's really no need to switch inputs on the avr that I can see, unless you have a specific reason.
You can also buy something like an HDMI angle adapter that would make it easier to wrap the hdmi cable downward and underneath the player from the front hdmi input of the player for a cleaner look.
(something like THIS) or, if the cable is not heavy gauge, just plug the cable in and route it under the player.

Have been using that set-up with no problems - cable/satellite into Oppo (using rear HDMI in)/HDMI 1 out/AVR/HDTV - no major problems.

ALL HDMI CABLE ARE THE SAME - CNET uses $ 5.00 monoprice HDMI in all their test. You can get the angle adapter from monoprice (see above) for $2.42 or pick-up one from Monster for $273.15 (on sale)

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-33199_7-57540275-221/still-more-reasons-why-all-hdmi-cable-are-the-same/

Panasonic TC-P65ZT60 - Oppo BDP-103D - Panasonic DMP-BDT220 - Toshiba HD-DVD-3A - OPPO DV-981HD - Harmony 880
Onkyo TX-NR809 --- Definitive Technology - Studio Monitor 65 (2) - CS8040HD - Studio Monitor 45 (2) - Super Cube 6000
post #2617 of 4777 Old 02-07-2014, 05:20 AM

Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by homercules View Post

That is what I believe is happening now, I just need a permanent solution so I don't have to disconnect that cable every time.
You need a device that keeps the HDMI signal alive between your display and the Oppo etc or Receiver and the Oppo. There are a number of devices that do this and unfortunately they all seem expensive to me.

http://www.amazon.com/Gefen-EXT-HDMI-EDIDP-HDmi-Detective-Plus/dp/B001RIMZUW/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391779288&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=hdmin+handshade

http://www.hdfury.com/shop/otherhdfuryhardware/dr-hdmi/

However you might want to look at upgrading the firmware in your reciever/ TV / Projector. I was having similar problems and after updating the Onkyo firmware (manually since they are having probe with their auto update feature) my HDMI hangup features vanished.
post #2618 of 4777 Old 02-07-2014, 06:39 AM

Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttringle View Post

You need a device that keeps the HDMI signal alive between your display and the Oppo etc or Receiver and the Oppo. There are a number of devices that do this and unfortunately they all seem expensive to me.

http://www.amazon.com/Gefen-EXT-HDMI-EDIDP-HDmi-Detective-Plus/dp/B001RIMZUW/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391779288&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=hdmin+handshade

However you might want to look at upgrading the firmware in your reciever/ TV / Projector. I was having similar problems and after updating the Onkyo firmware (manually since they are having probe with their auto update feature) my HDMI hangup features vanished.

If this is the issue the Detective Plus should fix it. I had the well known issue with Win7 on my HTPC of the media player changing from full screen to windowed when the display was changed to a different source. I tried every fix possible and nothing was a full solution. I put a Detective Plus between the HTPC and the receiver and have never had an issue since for the last 2 or 3 years. Compared to the time and aggravation the price of the Detective Plus was a cheap solution for me and I wish I would have went that route to begin with.
post #2619 of 4777 Old 02-07-2014, 12:25 PM

Liked: 10
I have an older Yamaha Receiver RRX-V750 that does not have HDMI. Having read the connection in the Oppo bdp-103D manual, it tells me I need to get RCA analog cables to connect to the receiver. Before I head out to buy the eight analog cables can someone tell me if I'm doing the right thing here. I'm somewhat of a newbie and would appreciate some assurance that I'm buying the right cables and making right connections.

I have multi CH Input jacks on my receiver that I plan to use as input from the oppo. I also read that I need to turn off HDMI in the setup screen called Audio Format Setup. Not sure if this is all I need to do but any advice would be helpful.
post #2620 of 4777 Old 02-07-2014, 12:30 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 171
Yes, multi-channel analog will give you the best audio if you are connecting the player to an older receiver which lacks HDMI.

I would turn HDMI Audio to OFF since you do not want audio going to your television, then under Audio Processing adjust the Speaker Configuration as appropriate for your equipment.
post #2621 of 4777 Old 02-07-2014, 02:13 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 16
I have been away for a while, so I was wondering if the media app for the 103D/105 android is available yet or any mention of when it might be coming?
Thanks!confused.gif
post #2622 of 4777 Old 02-07-2014, 02:55 PM

Does anyone know how the OPPO 103D plays with The AT&T Uverse Motorola VIP 1200 Hi-Def cable box? I have a 105d coming on Monday and am hoping for plug and play.
Thanks,
Russ
post #2623 of 4777 Old 02-07-2014, 02:55 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbeemer View Post

I have been away for a while, so I was wondering if the media app for the 103D/105 android is available yet or any mention of when it might be coming?
Thanks!confused.gif
Wait! I think I may be confused. I have three Oppo's: 93, 103D and 105. I have two remote apps on my android tablets, but I am thinking that the media app I have is for the 103D/105 since I noticed it is shown on the Oppo web site. So perhaps it is the android media app for the 93 that we have been waiting on??
post #2624 of 4777 Old 02-07-2014, 08:30 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
Liked: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbeemer View Post

Wait! I think I may be confused. I have three Oppo's: 93, 103D and 105. I have two remote apps on my android tablets, but I am thinking that the media app I have is for the 103D/105 since I noticed it is shown on the Oppo web site. So perhaps it is the android media app for the 93 that we have been waiting on??

The Media Control droid app for the 103/105 became available about a month ago and has seen one update. The one for the 93/95 has been around a long time.
post #2625 of 4777 Old 02-07-2014, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttringle View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by praz View Post

If this is the issue the Detective Plus should fix it. I had the well known issue with Win7 on my HTPC of the media player changing from full screen to windowed when the display was changed to a different source. I tried every fix possible and nothing was a full solution. I put a Detective Plus between the HTPC and the receiver and have never had an issue since for the last 2 or 3 years. Compared to the time and aggravation the price of the Detective Plus was a cheap solution for me and I wish I would have went that route to begin with.

Thanks to you both. Good tip. I'll certainly consider that option. $100 would be less painful than the 100 hrs I've spent troubleshooting :-)

My only concern would be if I needed many such units to solve my particular HDMI issues; e.g. source-Oppo + oppo-AVR + AVR-TV.

post #2626 of 4777 Old 02-07-2014, 11:39 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by backinsdle View Post

Does anyone know how the OPPO 103D plays with The AT&T Uverse Motorola VIP 1200 Hi-Def cable box? I have a 105d coming on Monday and am hoping for plug and play.
Thanks,
Russ

I run a VIP1200 through the Oppo via HDMI rear input with no problems.
I just wish the 1200 would do "source direct" instead of 720p-OR-1080i.

~Dave

...Theater Room Setup...
post #2627 of 4777 Old 02-08-2014, 03:21 AM
Advanced Member

Best player ever? Yes says Sound&Vision

Oppo BDP-103D 3D Blu-ray Player
By Kris Deering • Posted: Feb 7, 2014

THE VERDICT
Our Top Pick Blu-ray player only gets better with onboard Darbee video processing and full support for DSD file playback.

http://www.soundandvision.com/content/oppo-bdp-103d-blu-ray-3d-player

The Best Actually Gets Better
The BDP-103 was a revolutionary product. By including HDMI inputs and flagship-level video and audio processing, Oppo hit it straight out of the park. The BDP-103D takes it even further, offering one of the few video processing enhancements out there that I’d actually recommend using. With the BDP-103D’s VRS processing and full support for DSD file playback, Oppo once again raises the bar for what we expect from a Blu-ray player in today’s landscape. Highly recommended!!
Smarty-pants likes this.

Panasonic TC-P65ZT60 - Oppo BDP-103D - Panasonic DMP-BDT220 - Toshiba HD-DVD-3A - OPPO DV-981HD - Harmony 880
Onkyo TX-NR809 --- Definitive Technology - Studio Monitor 65 (2) - CS8040HD - Studio Monitor 45 (2) - Super Cube 6000
post #2628 of 4777 Old 02-08-2014, 04:16 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by homercules View Post

I'm having a odd problem with my very new 103D. The problem is the audio dropping out. Maybe someone has an idea.

I planned on buying one for awhile but it wasn't until I ordered a new projector (Epson 6030ub) that I realized that I wouldn't be able to run 3D through my current receiver (Yamaha RX-Z7) so in the meantime I installed it with my old projector (Panny AR-100u). I have connected it with the dual hdmi connections as recommended by Oppo

Oppo-103D HDMI 1 --> HDMI 1 on projector
Oppo-103D HDMI 2 --> HDMI in on Receiver --> HDMI 2 on projector

So pretty standard configuration. However, when I have the projector on HDMI 1 to watch a movie I get a perfect picture but the audio cuts in and out like a handshaking issue. If I select HDMI 2 on the projector I get a picture that looks ok and perfect audio. But of course I'm not getting the bypass features I need so this is not a solution. Now the odd bit is if I disconnect the second HDMI connection to the projector it works fine! This isn't a permanent solution either for a number of reasons.

Maybe there is a way to turn off the hdmi output on the receiver when the 103D is the input but I haven't figured it out how.

Anybody have any ideas?

On my RX-Z11 I have the HDMI out setting in the OSD menu to pass through so it is straight through in & out - no processing or interference with the HDMI circuit/signal & still allows the HDMI "handshake"
There was also a Z11 FW update that dealt with this, as it was an issue at first

Is your RX-Z7 FW updated??

------------------------
Regards,

Dougofthenorth

Save turtles:
http://www.turtleshelltortue.org
post #2629 of 4777 Old 02-08-2014, 06:07 AM

Liked: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob brennan View Post

Best player ever? Yes says Sound&Vision

Oppo BDP-103D 3D Blu-ray Player
By Kris Deering • Posted: Feb 7, 2014

THE VERDICT
Our Top Pick Blu-ray player only gets better with onboard Darbee video processing and full support for DSD file playback.

http://www.soundandvision.com/content/oppo-bdp-103d-blu-ray-3d-player

The Best Actually Gets Better
The BDP-103 was a revolutionary product. By including HDMI inputs and flagship-level video and audio processing, Oppo hit it straight out of the park. The BDP-103D takes it even further, offering one of the few video processing enhancements out there that I’d actually recommend using. With the BDP-103D’s VRS processing and full support for DSD file playback, Oppo once again raises the bar for what we expect from a Blu-ray player in today’s landscape. Highly recommended!!

I did not know Darbee processes at 4:2:2 only, interesting thanks.
post #2630 of 4777 Old 02-08-2014, 09:02 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)

I updated my oppo with the firmwares available. I was watching the Avatar blue ray disc, and in two occasions had faults with the sound. I went back to the scenes and it disappeared. Since I'm not watching many blue ray titles, does it happen with other ones?  Is it a problem of my own unit?

post #2631 of 4777 Old 02-08-2014, 09:07 AM
One-Man Content Creator

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
Liked: 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by waltiesantos View Post

I updated my oppo with the firmwares available. I was watching the Avatar blue ray disc, and in two occasions had faults with the sound. I went back to the scenes and it disappeared. Since I'm not watching many blue ray titles, does it happen with other ones?  Is it a problem of my own unit?

I don't recall problem reports with Avatar. Other recent discs have had audio mastering issues that cause audio dropouts on some players.

Are you using HDMI connected to a receiver? If so, try setting the player's HDMI audio to LPCM rather than Bitstream and see if that makes a difference.

-Bill
post #2632 of 4777 Old 02-08-2014, 09:17 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waltiesantos View Post

Try cleaning the disc

post #2633 of 4777 Old 02-08-2014, 10:09 AM
rlb
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Liked: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by pieandchips View Post

I did not know Darbee processes at 4:2:2 only, interesting thanks.

It's on the disc at 4:2:0, changes to 4:2:2 for Darbee processing, but then will output at 4:2:2 or 4:4:4. It's selectable under video/hdmi options/color space. You can also select "auto" which I use and it outputs 4:4:4 which is what my display is asking for since it processes in 4:4:4.
post #2634 of 4777 Old 02-08-2014, 10:19 AM

Liked: 169
^ Yep, I output 4:4:4.
post #2635 of 4777 Old 02-08-2014, 11:06 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:

I've been having the same problem and it is driving me crazy. Hoping you can help. Are you saying it was a cable issue; you kept the same configuration but just swapped 2 cables?

I've been trialling new, crazy expensive audioquest HDMI cables and using them to replace my old cheapies (for every link between oppo, receiver and TV) hasn't helped so far. I could try new cables from every source if this is something that can be solved that way.
Don't spend money on fancy cables, just get the current HDMI 1.4 certified ones. You can get them quite inexpensively. I have thrown out all my HDMI 1.3 and below cables. I spent enough money on components that I am not going to suffer losses due to cables with poor bandwidth or have to worry about improper handshaking. I have both expensive and cheap ones. The cheap ones seem easier to use and perform just as well--as far as I can tell.

The other thing to check is HDMI loops. This was a problem for me between my Oppo and my Onkyo. This is just another reminder that ALL HDMI paths can matter even if logically they are not involved.
post #2636 of 4777 Old 02-08-2014, 11:08 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked: 282
I love my monoprice redmere stuff, so easy to deal with.

65" VT50 / BDP-S6200
X4000 / Outlaw Model 7125
Klipsch RF82 II and RC62 II / Hsu VTF-15H (2)
Directv HR44-200 / HR24-500
post #2637 of 4777 Old 02-08-2014, 11:18 AM

Quote:

ALL HDMI CABLE ARE THE SAME - CNET uses $ 5.00 monoprice HDMI in all their test. You can get the angle adapter from monoprice (see above) for $2.42 or pick-up one from Monster for $273.15 (on sale)

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-33199_7-57540275-221/still-more-reasons-why-all-hdmi-cable-are-the-same/

Just to put a finer point on it. All HDMI cables of the same class are the same. 3D, 4k, ethernet, etc all take different HDMI specs. Higher performance equipment communicate this way. My advice is get the cheapest cables of the highest current (non-bleeding edge) rating you can, only. HDMI 2.0 will be out soon, but no one needs that yet. HDMI 1.4c works for everything now and then some.
post #2638 of 4777 Old 02-08-2014, 11:21 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vodil View Post

Don't spend money on fancy cables, just get the current HDMI 1.4 certified ones. You can get them quite inexpensively. I have thrown out all my HDMI 1.3 and below cables. I spent enough money on components that I am not going to suffer losses due to cables with poor bandwidth or have to worry about improper handshaking. I have both expensive and cheap ones. The cheap ones seem easier to use and perform just as well--as far as I can tell.

The other thing to check is HDMI loops. This was a problem for me between my Oppo and my Onkyo. This is just another reminder that ALL HDMI paths can matter even if logically they are not involved.

From CNET - they use monoprice cables when they test equipment - get hi-speed with ehternet for $ 5.00 from monoprice or monster sells basically the same cable for $ 297.00

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-20056502-1/why-all-hdmi-cables-are-the-same/

From HDMI.org

http://www.hdmi.org/consumer/finding_right_cable.aspx

There is no such thing as a 'HDMI 1.4 cable'

A "1.4" cable is a big misconception, and stems from truly terrible monikers from HDMI Licensing. There are two aspects to HDMI: the cable and the connection. The cable is dumb, just passing along whatever data you give it. The connection is where all the features are. There was a big push when 3D came out that you needed HDMI 1.4 to do 3D. This is true, but "1.4" is a connection spec, not a cable spec. Any high-speed HDMI cable can transmit 3D.

http://www.monoprice.com/Category?c_id=102&cp_id=10250

post #2639 of 4777 Old 02-08-2014, 11:36 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)

Dear Forum Mates: I thank you two for the advices. I watched Avatar again and no problem this time. I took care of cleaning the disc before, but even when the sound dropped in the two parts of he picture I went over them again and the problem was solved. But if it comes to happen once more, since my Oppo is connected to a receiver, I'll be certain to change bitstream fof LPCM.

post #2640 of 4777 Old 02-08-2014, 11:38 AM

Quote:

A "1.4" cable is a big misconception, , and stems from truly terrible monikers from HDMI Licensing. There are two aspects to HDMI: the cable and the connection. The cable is dumb, just passing along whatever data you give it. The connection is where all the features are. There was a big push when 3D came out that you needed HDMI 1.4 to do 3D. This is true, but "1.4" is a connection spec, not a cable spec. Any high-speed HDMI cable can transmit 3D.

You may be right; I am not an expert, but from personal experience I had replaced a new HDMI 1.1 with a new HDMI 1.4 cable and it fixed my problem. And since it costs virtually nothing to buy cables that actually are stamped with a 1.4 rating, I will just keep doing that.
Also bandwidth and fidelity are a function of the cable. e.g. Does that mean I can plug in a old 100m Cat 5 Ethernet into my gigabit system because they are all 8-wire RJ45?
Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Oppo Bdp 103 3d Blu Ray Player , Oppo Bdp 103d Universal 3d Blu Ray Player Darbee Edition , Oppo , Oppo Brand , Oppo Digital , Oppo Digital Inc
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page