Oppo 103 + Harmony - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 11-08-2013, 11:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Rather than me waste a lot of time with trial and error, I am figuring surely others here use a harmony remote with the 103 or 103D so could tell me how to fix this issue. When using an activity button, it's not properly putting the oppo on the right input. And then if you use help on the remote it still never gets it right because each time you put "no" that it did not fix it, it starts at the top of the input menu, yet again, and goes down ONE time. So it just keeps going to the same stupid input over and over.

Some other issues include TiVo menus seeming to be more sluggish than usual, but I am assuming that can't be "fixed", as it will just be the fault of the oppo itself. Either that or I am imagining it being slower, but I think I read somewhere about there being some issues when connecting TiVo to it.

edit: If anyone has suggestions for another brand of high end blu ray player, please let me know. I'll leave it at that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 11-09-2013, 05:47 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 141
PM me or one of the other mods with the correct model number, and we will move your post to the correct thread.

S~

Please use the report post button to alert staff to problematic posts. Never quote or respond to them yourself
Closed Thread Blu-ray Players

Tags
Oppo Bdp 103 3d Blu Ray Player

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page