post #571 of 1115 Old 06-16-2014, 07:34 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
Liked: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehlarson View Post
There is an Amazon music app available for Android tablets. What I was hoping was a way to stream from the tablet to the Oppo.
Oh I think I misunderstood. You just want to control the app with the tablet and push the audio through the player.
I would only be guessing at that one since I don't have an Android tablet.
If someone else here doesn't answer, you could try sending an email to Oppo,
or even better, just try it for yourself and see. Just need a proper cable with a connection for your tablet on one end,
and a USB connect on the other end, and plug it into the player.

EDIT: I had tried this before but couldn't remember the result, but...
I just tried pushing audio through the USB input with my iPad and it doesn't work.
I don't think the player is designed to accept audio from tablets and phones like that.
I still don't know for sure if your device would work or not, but most likely not.

~Dave

...Theater Room Setup...
JVC DLA-RS40-U... Oppo BDP-105D... Toshiba HD-XA2... Uverse VIP-2250... Roku Streaming Stick... Emotiva XPA-3... Onkyo TX-SR805
JBL LC2 (x3) ... JBL L820 (x6) ... SVS PB10-ISD (x2) ... SVS 20-39-PCI

Last edited by Smarty-pants; 06-16-2014 at 08:10 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #572 of 1115 Old 06-16-2014, 09:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarty-pants View Post
Well if you are going to use Audyssey, there is no point in using analog audio, since using Audyssey would require ADC (analog to digital conversion).
Once you do that, the benefit you gain for the Oppo's DAC is lost, and thus defeats the purpose of spending the extra money over the 103/103D models.
However, IF you are still going to use the dedicated 2CH analog output from the player, then the cost may still be justified.
Something you could try is to get the 105D first, run it directly to your amps and see how you like the sound.
Then if you choose to, add a pre-amp in later if you think you need the Audyssey.
Unless your room is very problematic, it can still sound excellent with the player+amps.
A lot can also be done with room treatments to tame problematic room nodes and hot spots and what not.

If you are content with keeping your new HP amp, then the BDP-105D would be your best bet for your 2CH audio listening via analog.
As for your question regarding splitting the balanced output, you may have a couple of options there.
First, you could use a high quality dedicated splitter. I am not sure of any specific models, but I would think that there are some out there.
Second, the balanced and unbalanced output from the 105D should be active simultaneously, and you could run the balanced into one setup,
and the unbalanced to another setup.
Thirdly, you say that your HP amp has balanced outputs?
If so, then why not run a pair of cables from the player to the HP amp, then also run a pair out of the HP amp into a separate amp for your external 2Ch system (?).
^I guess that would also depend on IF your HP amp is capable of that.
Good points. Thanks.

Here is a link to the headphone amp:

http://www.spl-usa.com/Phonitor_2_p/1280.htm

I don't see why I couldn't use your suggestion of connecting the 105D via XLR/balanced cables to the Phonitor 2 and then run XLR/balanced from the Phonitor to the monoblocks for my 2 channel system -- do you?

But I would think there would be at least a theoretical increase in noise by introducing the headphone amp in between the 105D and the monoblocks, but maybe not of any significance.

One other point -- the Marantz AV 7701 has dedicated XLR/balanced pre-outs that I could connect to my monoblocks and the 5 channel amp that will drive the center and surrounds. The Oppo can't do that, so is it best to run the 105D to the Marantz pre in order to then use the balanced outs to the monoblocks and 5 channel amp or would the SQ be better by connecting the 105D directly to the monobocks only for 2 channel and using RCAs to connect the 105D to the 5 channel amp?

Oy.
post #573 of 1115 Old 06-16-2014, 10:51 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaker Man View Post
Good points. Thanks.

Here is a link to the headphone amp:

http://www.spl-usa.com/Phonitor_2_p/1280.htm

I don't see why I couldn't use your suggestion of connecting the 105D via XLR/balanced cables to the Phonitor 2 and then run XLR/balanced from the Phonitor to the monoblocks for my 2 channel system -- do you?

But I would think there would be at least a theoretical increase in noise by introducing the headphone amp in between the 105D and the monoblocks, but maybe not of any significance.

One other point -- the Marantz AV 7701 has dedicated XLR/balanced pre-outs that I could connect to my monoblocks and the 5 channel amp that will drive the center and surrounds. The Oppo can't do that, so is it best to run the 105D to the Marantz pre in order to then use the balanced outs to the monoblocks and 5 channel amp or would the SQ be better by connecting the 105D directly to the monobocks only for 2 channel and using RCAs to connect the 105D to the 5 channel amp?

Oy.
I don't see why the first thing shouldn't work. You can always try it one way, and if that isn't too your liking, then try it another way.
But I think running it like that should be fine.

Theoretically the sound should be better running the from the player directly to power amps.
Almost everyone who has tried and posted about their experience with that type of setup has said that running direct to the amps sounds better, including me.
Again though, this does not account for something like Audyssey, but if you are not going to use it for 2 channel music, then direct to an amp would be best.
You could try it both ways and see how much of a difference it actually makes to your hears.

I think that if you are definitely going to put the separate pre-amp into the mix, your ideal setup would probably be to use the 2CH unbalanced output going into your HP amp from the player, then out of the HP amp and into the amps for your 2CH music setup.
Then run the multi-ch balanced output from the player to the pre-amp and use calibrated Audyssey for surround sound movies.

~Dave

...Theater Room Setup...
JVC DLA-RS40-U... Oppo BDP-105D... Toshiba HD-XA2... Uverse VIP-2250... Roku Streaming Stick... Emotiva XPA-3... Onkyo TX-SR805
post #574 of 1115 Old 06-16-2014, 11:39 PM

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhopkins View Post
I sent my Oppo 105D to Ric Schultz of EVS for his all out mod including his basic mod package, new low jitter clocks, an Audio Magic Pulse Gen ZX installed on AC input, J-fet buffer output stages installed on balanced and single ended stereo outputs and center channel out and new linear power supply.

The unit was well broken in before sending it to Ric. The modified player I received back is much improved in all areas including sound stage, detail, separation of instruments, etc. Blu ray video is sharper with better color saturation and depth.

I play 2 channel and multichannel SACD and DVD audio disks, red book disks, blu ray audio only and blu ray video. All are improved. I am hearing details in some disks for the first time - fingers sliding on guitar strings, very faint bells and cymbals, etc.

I feed my Epson 8700ub projector directly from the Oppo. Analog audio is fed from the Oppo to the single ended multi channel analog inputs of my modified Onkyo 5508 prepro. All processing is done in the Oppo as the prepro is used only as a multichannel analog preamp. Other digital sources are fed directly to the Oppo through its two HDMI inputs.

I use Dunlavy IVs for left and right front channels with a Dunlavy IVA for the center. All three Dunlavys are driven by Odyssey stratos glass ceiling monoblocks. I consider the Dunlavys to be the weakest link in my audio chain.

Check out Ric's web site at tweakaudio.com or just search for EVS Audio. He is very easy and interesting to talk with. He does custom modifications of Oppo players and other equipment and is developing a line of open baffle planar magnetic speaker kits.
This looks very interesting. And he's actually very close to me so that's a huge plus. Does it make a difference if the unit is broken in or not before the modification?
post #575 of 1115 Old 06-17-2014, 12:02 PM

Quote:
I don't see why the first thing shouldn't work. You can always try it one way, and if that isn't too your liking, then try it another way.
But I think running it like that should be fine.

Theoretically the sound should be better running the from the player directly to power amps.
Almost everyone who has tried and posted about their experience with that type of setup has said that running direct to the amps sounds better, including me.
Again though, this does not account for something like Audyssey, but if you are not going to use it for 2 channel music, then direct to an amp would be best.
You could try it both ways and see how much of a difference it actually makes to your hears.

I think that if you are definitely going to put the separate pre-amp into the mix, your ideal setup would probably be to use the 2CH unbalanced output going into your HP amp from the player, then out of the HP amp and into the amps for your 2CH music setup.
Then run the multi-ch balanced output from the player to the pre-amp and use calibrated Audyssey for surround sound movies.
I guess I'm inclined to try the 105D as my pre and ditch the Marantz pre at least for now. I can connect the 105D to the headamp via XLR balanced and then connect the headamp to the monoblocks via XLR balanced for two channel listening. Then use the Opp 105D RCAs to connect to for HT/surround.

Thanks for the pointers. Much appreciated.
post #576 of 1115 Old 06-17-2014, 12:18 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
I guess I'm inclined to try the 105D as my pre and ditch the Marantz pre at least for now. I can connect the 105D to the headamp via XLR balanced and then connect the headamp to the monoblocks via XLR balanced for two channel listening. Then use the Opp 105D RCAs to connect to for HT/surround.

Thanks for the pointers. Much appreciated.
Sounds good (no pun intended).
Let us know how it works out once you get it all set up.
Shaker Man likes this.

~Dave

...Theater Room Setup...
post #577 of 1115 Old 06-17-2014, 12:41 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by mepstein10 View Post
This looks very interesting. And he's actually very close to me so that's a huge plus. Does it make a difference if the unit is broken in or not before the modification?
Don't take this too badly, but in am suspicious of a first time poster suddenly appearing out of nowhere to promote an aftermarket mod.

Just my two cents.

Omar
Smarty-pants likes this.
post #578 of 1115 Old 06-17-2014, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Sounds good (no pun intended).
Let us know how it works out once you get it all set up.
Least I can do after all your help. It will be awhile though as the speakers are on backorder and not due in until late July. In the meantime I'm looking forward to getting my music fix through the Oppo/Phonitor 2/HP combo with either CDs or rips. Thanks
Smarty-pants likes this.
post #579 of 1115 Old 06-18-2014, 12:27 AM

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmarF View Post
Don't take this too badly, but in am suspicious of a first time poster suddenly appearing out of nowhere to promote an aftermarket mod.

Just my two cents.

Omar
I would be more so if the user joined fairly recently. Looks likes he's been around since 2010. But it is good to take everything with a grain of salt.
post #580 of 1115 Old 06-18-2014, 05:30 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 78
^Quite fair enough.

Omar
post #581 of 1115 Old 06-18-2014, 01:05 PM

Quote:
How often does someone quote themselves? Oy.

So I can't connect the system in the way that I described above AND listen to the headamp with balanced connections, which is one of the reasons I purchased the Phonitor 2 and bought custom cables (the headamp has dual MALE 3 pin XLR connections and my stock headphone cable has a 4 pin male XLR).

I don't like the idea of a line splitter to connect the Oppo to the headamp and my monoblocks because I'm concerned there will be a degradation in signal/SQ. Is that irrational?

Any bright ideas?

Thanks
post #582 of 1115 Old 06-18-2014, 02:03 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
How often does someone quote themselves? Oy.

So I can't connect the system in the way that I described above AND listen to the headamp with balanced connections, which is one of the reasons I purchased the Phonitor 2 and bought custom cables (the headamp has dual MALE 3 pin XLR connections and my stock headphone cable has a 4 pin male XLR).

I don't like the idea of a line splitter to connect the Oppo to the headamp and my monoblocks because I'm concerned there will be a degradation in signal/SQ. Is that irrational?

Any bright ideas?

Thanks
Use a high quality XLR switch?

e.g: http://www.goldpt.com/sw2x.html

Best,
James
Shaker Man likes this.
post #583 of 1115 Old 06-18-2014, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayhikski View Post

Best,
James
It looks like this could do the job. As far as signal/SQ degradation, any idea if that is an issue with this kind of set up?

To confirm, if I use this XLR switch, I could connect the Oppo 105D's one set of balanced outs to the switch, then use one out from the switch for the headamp and one set for the left and right monoblock amps for my 2 channel system. Then use the RCA outs on the Oppo to connect to the 5 channel amp for HT use. Correct?

Thanks!

Last edited by Shaker Man; 06-18-2014 at 02:21 PM.
post #584 of 1115 Old 06-18-2014, 02:20 PM

Quote:

Best,
James
... or you might want to consider the balanced level control version of same depending on the input impedance of your monoblocks. 47k Ohm or greater is recommended by Oppo. Much higher than 100 k Ohm and and the volume on your Oppo will end up being too low (Oppo recommends 70-100) and you will lose dynamics .. I'm thinking that the passive attenuator in the level control can help you there.

Best,
James
post #585 of 1115 Old 06-18-2014, 02:21 PM

Quote:
To confirm, if I use this XLR switch, I could connect the Oppo 105D's one set of balanced outs to the switch, then use one out from the switch for the headamp and one set for the left and right monoblock amps for my 2 channel system. Then use the RCA outs on the Oppo to connect to the 5 channel amp for HT use. Correct?

Thanks!

Yes. James

Last edited by kayhikski; 06-18-2014 at 02:27 PM.
post #586 of 1115 Old 06-18-2014, 02:24 PM

Quote:
... or you might want to consider the balanced level control version of same depending on the input impedance of your monoblocks. 47k Ohm or greater is recommended by Oppo. Much higher than 100 k Ohm and and the volume on your Oppo will end up being too low (Oppo recommends 70-100) and you will lose dynamics .. I'm thinking that the passive attenuator in the level control can help you there.

Best,
James

Call Goldpoint though because I could be wrong.
post #587 of 1115 Old 06-18-2014, 02:27 PM

Quote:

Best,
James
33 kohms balanced. not sure I understand your point here.

and any thoughts about signal/SQ degradation?

thank you
post #588 of 1115 Old 06-18-2014, 02:38 PM

Quote:
33 kohms balanced. not sure I understand your point here.

and any thoughts about signal/SQ degradation?

thank you
Ok. Connect the 105 directly to your monoblocks via XLR and verify that it can play loud enough for you. If not you'll need a preamp to boost the signal in between the 105 and your monoblocks.

There will be signal degradation. Goldpoint may be able to tell you how much.
post #589 of 1115 Old 06-18-2014, 07:29 PM

Quote:

Best,
James
Quote:
Ok. Connect the 105 directly to your monoblocks via XLR and verify that it can play loud enough for you. If not you'll need a preamp to boost the signal in between the 105 and your monoblocks.

There will be signal degradation. Goldpoint may be able to tell you how much.
My headphone amp has two pair of XLR inputs plus one pair of RCA ins and one pair of XLR outs. I'd like to use the balanced XLR outs with my HP.

I want to take advantage of the Oppo 105D analog and balanced features. Do I lose anything significant/audible by connecting the Oppo to the headamp via the "stereo audio out" RCA's on the Oppo? Is it pointless to use a balanced connection between my HP and the HP amp if I connect the HP amp to the Oppo via the RCA's instead of the XLR/balanced?

If that set up does make sense, then I could connect the Oppo to the monoblocks for a balanced 2 channel effect and use the 7 RCA outs for the 7.1 HT effect via the monoblocks and the 5 channel amp.

I also plan on setting up a NAS with the Oppo.

Thanks
post #590 of 1115 Old 06-18-2014, 08:12 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
Liked: 276
^^^

At this time I have a 105D connected RCA for center and rear channels directly to a Parasound A51 amp.
The BDP-105D XLR outs are connected to the HA-1 analog inputs in Bypass (unity gain) mode.
The HA-1 is connected via XLR to the amp.

Since the XLR's are 6 DB louder, the BDP-105 trims are set to -6.
I also have a Kramer Electronics VS-4X manual XLR switch:

http://www.amazon.com/Kramer-Electro...s=Kramer+VS-4X

I am using the HA-1 bypass mode for convenience.

- Rich

Oppo Beta Group

Oppo BDP-105D | Oppo HA-1 | Oppo PM-1 | Parasound A21 & A31 | Revel Salon, Voice, Studio | Velodyne HGS-15
post #591 of 1115 Old 06-18-2014, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichB View Post
^^^

At this time I have a 105D connected RCA for center and rear channels directly to a Parasound A51 amp.
The BDP-105D XLR outs are connected to the HA-1 analog inputs in Bypass (unity gain) mode.
The HA-1 is connected via XLR to the amp.

Since the XLR's are 6 DB louder, the BDP-105 trims are set to -6.
I also have a Kramer Electronics VS-4X manual XLR switch:

http://www.amazon.com/Kramer-Electro...s=Kramer+VS-4X

I am using the HA-1 bypass mode for convenience.

- Rich
Not sure if I'm just sleep deprived, but not following your set up as described. Not even sure how /why you're using the VS-4X.

What are your thoughts about my proposed set up above?

Thanks
post #592 of 1115 Old 06-18-2014, 09:52 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Not sure if I'm just sleep deprived, but not following your set up as described. Not even sure how /why you're using the VS-4X.

What are your thoughts about my proposed set up above?

Thanks

At this time, I am not using the VS-4X but I was when I have the AV8801.
I just put it out there because I saw other more expensive XLR switches posted and this one works well.

The 105D RCA and XLR outs sound good equally good. Some find synergy is best with XLR, I tend to use them since they have reduced hum in my system. I replace my RCA cables with Blue Jeans and now they are about the same.

- Rich

Oppo Beta Group

Oppo BDP-105D | Oppo HA-1 | Oppo PM-1 | Parasound A21 & A31 | Revel Salon, Voice, Studio | Velodyne HGS-15
post #593 of 1115 Old 06-19-2014, 08:34 AM

Quote:
My headphone amp has two pair of XLR inputs plus one pair of RCA ins and one pair of XLR outs. I'd like to use the balanced XLR outs with my HP.

I want to take advantage of the Oppo 105D analog and balanced features. Do I lose anything significant/audible by connecting the Oppo to the headamp via the "stereo audio out" RCA's on the Oppo? Is it pointless to use a balanced connection between my HP and the HP amp if I connect the HP amp to the Oppo via the RCA's instead of the XLR/balanced?

If that set up does make sense, then I could connect the Oppo to the monoblocks for a balanced 2 channel effect and use the 7 RCA outs for the 7.1 HT effect via the monoblocks and the 5 channel amp.

I also plan on setting up a NAS with the Oppo.

Thanks
I agree with RichB's comment on the quality of the RCA vs XLR outs on your 105D.

Whether or not XLR is better as in input to your HP amp depends on the HP amp's design. I use XLR to my 2CH preamp as it is a fully balanced design. Not all hardware with XLR inputs is fully balanced. Ask SPL or try it with RCA and then XLR and see if you can hear a difference. If you can't hear the difference, don't worry about it. It means there isn't one (to your ears).

I wouldn't connect both RCA and XLR's to your monoblocks at the same time. You have a few choices:

For full range FL+FR to your monoblocks: Set FL+FR to Large. In addition, you can use the Stereo RCA outs to your monoblocks in lieu of the multichannel FL+FR RCA outs by selecting Stereo Signal: Front Left/Right in the settings. This way you benefit from a dedicated DAC for the FL+FR vs a DAC shared across all the multichannel RCA outs. You can then connect the Stereo XLR outs to your HP amp since both sets of outputs are active. Or vice versa: Stereo RCA outs to HP amp and Stereo XLR outs to monoblocks. Whatever you prefer. Or use an XLR switch.

For bass managed FL+FR to your monoblocks: Set FL+FR to Small and Stereo Signal: Down-mixed Stereo. Now EITHER use the multichannel FL+FR RCA outs to your monoblocks and connect the Stereo XLR outs to your HP amp OR vice versa.

Best,
James
post #594 of 1115 Old 06-20-2014, 07:38 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mepstein10 View Post
Probably not. I believe in breaking in the Oppo players by playing an sacd disk alternating with a red book cd for about 2 weeks on repeat all with digital volume control at 100. I also think Ric's mods need some breaking in too.
post #595 of 1115 Old 06-20-2014, 07:49 PM

Quote:
At this time, I am not using the VS-4X but I was when I have the AV8801.
I just put it out there because I saw other more expensive XLR switches posted and this one works well.

The 105D RCA and XLR outs sound good equally good. Some find synergy is best with XLR, I tend to use them since they have reduced hum in my system. I replace my RCA cables with Blue Jeans and now they are about the same.

- Rich
Funny, the pre that I was considering was either the 8801 or the 7701. Why'd you ditch the 8801? I want to see if the 105D is sufficient as my pre as I don't see a clear need for a traditional pre.

Glad to hear you guys find the RCA and XLR comparable on the Oppo. Will need to do some checking and comparing, though it will have to be with HP only as my speakers are not due in until late July. Will also look into Blue Jeans as I've heard others also say good things about them.

Thanks
post #596 of 1115 Old 06-20-2014, 07:54 PM

Quote:
I agree with RichB's comment on the quality of the RCA vs XLR outs on your 105D.

Whether or not XLR is better as in input to your HP amp depends on the HP amp's design. I use XLR to my 2CH preamp as it is a fully balanced design. Not all hardware with XLR inputs is fully balanced. Ask SPL or try it with RCA and then XLR and see if you can hear a difference. If you can't hear the difference, don't worry about it. It means there isn't one (to your ears).

I wouldn't connect both RCA and XLR's to your monoblocks at the same time. You have a few choices:

For full range FL+FR to your monoblocks: Set FL+FR to Large. In addition, you can use the Stereo RCA outs to your monoblocks in lieu of the multichannel FL+FR RCA outs by selecting Stereo Signal: Front Left/Right in the settings. This way you benefit from a dedicated DAC for the FL+FR vs a DAC shared across all the multichannel RCA outs. You can then connect the Stereo XLR outs to your HP amp since both sets of outputs are active. Or vice versa: Stereo RCA outs to HP amp and Stereo XLR outs to monoblocks. Whatever you prefer. Or use an XLR switch.

For bass managed FL+FR to your monoblocks: Set FL+FR to Small and Stereo Signal: Down-mixed Stereo. Now EITHER use the multichannel FL+FR RCA outs to your monoblocks and connect the Stereo XLR outs to your HP amp OR vice versa.

Best,
James
Thanks

Will compare the RCA v. XLR in on the headamp. Not sure about whether the signal remains balanced throughout, but I doubt it.

Tempting to use an XLR switch, but after a lot of time and $ I would hate to introduce noise and/or degrade the signal/SQ with a unit like a switch. Problem is I can't easily test it without dropping a few hundred dollars.

Wish I wasn't Type A
post #597 of 1115 Old 06-20-2014, 08:43 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Funny, the pre that I was considering was either the 8801 or the 7701. Why'd you ditch the 8801? I want to see if the 105D is sufficient as my pre as I don't see a clear need for a traditional pre.

Glad to hear you guys find the RCA and XLR comparable on the Oppo. Will need to do some checking and comparing, though it will have to be with HP only as my speakers are not due in until late July. Will also look into Blue Jeans as I've heard others also say good things about them.

Thanks

My speakers are full range, the room good, and everything measures well. Audyssey has never been an improvement.

The 8801 had triggers fail and needed repair. I had no choice but to use the 105D as a preamp. The 105D has no volume knob and the startup time and HDMI switching are slower than a AVR/Processor. After programming the Pronto, my wife and kids are happy. The sound quality is great.

Nothing needs fixing

- Rich

Oppo Beta Group

post #598 of 1115 Old 06-20-2014, 08:53 PM

Quote:
My speakers are full range, the room good, and everything measures well. Audyssey has never been an improvement.

The 8801 had triggers fail and needed repair. I had no choice but to use the 105D as a preamp. The 105D has no volume knob and the startup time and HDMI switching are slower than a AVR/Processor. After programming the Pronto, my wife and kids are happy. The sound quality is great.

Nothing needs fixing

- Rich
How do you use the 105D as a pre without the vol knob? App?

Pronto?
post #599 of 1115 Old 06-20-2014, 09:03 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
How do you use the 105D as a pre without the vol knob? App?

Pronto?
The now discontinued Pronto TSU9400 programmable remote.
It is good hardware but the software is not for mainstream users.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Phil...h=544&dpr=1.44

Any Logitech remote can be programed to run the 105D using their activities.

- Rich

Oppo Beta Group

post #600 of 1115 Old 06-20-2014, 09:05 PM

Quote:
The now discontinued Pronto TSU9400 programmable remote.
It is good hardware but the software is not for mainstream users.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Phil...h=544&dpr=1.44

Any Logitech remote can be programed to run the 105D using their activities.

- Rich
great. thanks
Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Oppo Bdp 103d Universal 3d Blu Ray Player Darbee Edition , Oppo Digital Inc Bdp 105
Gear in this thread - 103d by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page