Official OPPO BDP-105D Owner's Thread - Page 47 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #1381 of 1404 Old 04-14-2015, 04:22 AM
Read the FAQ!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 875 Post(s)
Liked: 1120
^ It can't be done automatically as there is no way for the player to know whether the pitch adjustment was ALREADY provided by the studio while making the transfer of a movie, nor whether it is even needed because the content was originally recorded at 25/50.

Similarly there's no way to know if the studio properly re-equalized treble for home theater (i.e., removed the treble boost included in audio tracks for release in movie theaters) -- whether that's the modest boost used in modern movies or the more aggressive Academy boost used in old movies to compensate for the only speaker being located behind the rather thick projection screens of the time.

At this point, you can only decide not to buy discs from studios that don't do their job.

You might want to send an email to OPPO suggesting such audio processing be added as a feature the user can MANUALLY select on a disc by disc basis. They do take such suggestions seriously but the present hardware has limited, unused, DSP power to add additional audio processing.
--Bob
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1382 of 1404 Old 04-14-2015, 01:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hi, I am currently streaming Pandora through the 105D to a Krell S300i via XLR then to Dynaudio 220's. Is there a way to get a higher quality streaming output? Roku stick and one of the streaming services offered? Or a Mac Mini with JRiver? Any suggestions very much welcomed. Thank you
post #1383 of 1404 Old 04-14-2015, 02:56 PM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
Liked: 329
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrehm View Post
Hi, I am currently streaming Pandora through the 105D to a Krell S300i via XLR then to Dynaudio 220's. Is there a way to get a higher quality streaming output? Roku stick and one of the streaming services offered? Or a Mac Mini with JRiver? Any suggestions very much welcomed. Thank you
If you can come up with an option for streaming Tidal, you will most likely get better quality. Otherwise, your best bet for quality is to rip your music collection to a lossless format such as FLAC and stream that over your home network.
scirica likes this.
post #1384 of 1404 Old 04-14-2015, 06:22 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
Liked: 581
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrehm View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsr View Post
If you can come up with an option for streaming Tidal, you will most likely get better quality. Otherwise, your best bet for quality is to rip your music collection to a lossless format such as FLAC and stream that over your home network.
+1

I download both FLAC and DSD, have also ripped to FLAC from both CDs and DVD-A's as well as DVD's. Sounds great, but not streaming.
post #1385 of 1404 Old 04-14-2015, 07:59 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I have a couple of issues with my Oppo 105D and was hoping to see if anyone could offer any suggestions.

1) Netflix isn't working, it keeps saying try another title or another time with error aip701. I have reactivated and deactivated it a few times, I've restarted it, upgraded all the firmware through the USB and restart to factory settings the accounts and settings. I've restarted the network but my Apple TV still works for Netflix but nothing on the Oppo? I'm not sure what else I can try - I've also tried accessing it from the button on the remote and the link on the home page.

2) I can access my NAS and files from the Oppo and the network screen, but the iOS apps do not see anything. So I have to use the TV to control everything and can't really use the iOS apps?

Thanks,

Nick
post #1386 of 1404 Old 04-18-2015, 12:52 AM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 5
With iOS 8.3 all OK!
IOS 8.2 also OK!!
There is out iOS 8.4 Beta. I did not try it because I do not belong to the circle of developers. 8.4 Beta also includes the good things about music directory placements (cataloging), which until now only makes Synology.
post #1387 of 1404 Old 04-18-2015, 08:19 AM
Read the FAQ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Shiroi View Post
I have a couple of issues with my Oppo 105D and was hoping to see if anyone could offer any suggestions.

1) Netflix isn't working, it keeps saying try another title or another time with error aip701. I have reactivated and deactivated it a few times, I've restarted it, upgraded all the firmware through the USB and restart to factory settings the accounts and settings. I've restarted the network but my Apple TV still works for Netflix but nothing on the Oppo? I'm not sure what else I can try - I've also tried accessing it from the button on the remote and the link on the home page.

2) I can access my NAS and files from the Oppo and the network screen, but the iOS apps do not see anything. So I have to use the TV to control everything and can't really use the iOS apps?

Thanks,

Nick
First of all, Welcome to AVS and to this thread!

OK, let's start with basics. I know you believe you've updated everything, but re-check that. In Setup > Device Setup > Firmware Information check that all 4 of the firmware pieces (Main, Loader, Sub/MCU, Chip) match the version numbers shown on the OPPO support page for the player:

http://www.oppodigital.com/blu-ray-b...e-77-0827.aspx

The Chip version (for Darbee) is listed in the last line of the Sub information on that page.

Next check that you have the correct iOS app. The one you want is this one:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/medi...hd/id699429398

Even if you are using an iPad you do *NOT* want the older version named "Media Control HD". The newer app replaces that, even for iPad.

If anything is not a match, update first before you continue and see if that fixes the problem.

---------------------------------------------

Next, are you using Quick Start? If so, switch to Energy Efficient and power cycle the player. Then see if the problem is fixed. An Energy Efficient power cycle involves a complete reboot of the player and can potentially fix issues which a Quick Start power cycle does not fix. If things are working again, odds are you can switch back to Quick Start and they will continue to work.

Next, how are you hooked up for networking? If using Wifi, and if you have the option of hooking up via an Ethernet wire instead (perhaps just temporarily), do that now and see if the problem is fixed. If using Ethernet and you have the option of using Wifi, do that now and see if the problem is fixed. This is for diagnostic purposes. If the change fixes the problem, then that will suggest what to look at next.

You mentioned that you can view and play media files from your NAS using the built-in file browser on the player. That suggests your networking is working. What about the other Internet apps? For example can you launch VUDU or YouTube? If you don't have a VUDU account, you can set one up at no charge (until you actually buy or rent content). The VUDU app is useful as there is a Network Speed Test available in its settings that can give you a value for your actual networking/internet throughput. If that's below 6Mbps, or if it jumps up and down in speed during the test, that may be a clue to what's happening.

As a start, we want to make sure you can get out on the internet with some app other than Netflix.

For Netflix in particular, I'm assuming you are using a North American version of the 105D, and that you are physically located in the US or Canada. If that's not correct let us know.

Also, it is possible for Netflix to reset your account at their end if you give them a call. This is not usually necessary, but in the past there have been instances where that was necessary. Understand that Netflix has a limit on how many devices you can have active on the account. If you view Netflix on a variety of devices, you may simply have run into their limit -- perhaps because they've failed to clear some old devices from your account.

Also see this article from OPPO's Knowledge Base:

http://www.oppodigital.com/KnowledgeBase.aspx?KBID=10

Changing your DNS settings to use the free, Google, public DNS servers (as suggested) can help get around problems caused by DNS server issues at your Internet Service Provider. (A DNS server is the thing that translates a human readable internet name such as "www.avsforum.com" into the set of numbers actually used during internet communications.)

Here's another article with suggestions for addressing networking issues:

http://www.oppodigital.com/KnowledgeBase.aspx?KBID=2

--Bob

Anthem D2/D2v/AVM50/AVM50v/ARC1 tweaking guide. -- Need personal consultation/training? PM me!

Last edited by Bob Pariseau; 04-18-2015 at 08:51 AM.
post #1388 of 1404 Old 04-18-2015, 07:56 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Listening to the Eagles Hotel California (DVD-A) and I am wondering if I should set the Marantz pre-pro to Multi-Channel In or Multi-Channel In Dolby?

Samsung 75” 4k UHD 8550 | Oppo BDP-105D | Paradigm Studio 100's v5 (Mains Bi-amped) | Paradigm Studio CC-690 v5 (Center) | Paradigm ADP-590 v5 (Back) | SVS PB13-Ultra (x2) | Marantz AV-7702 pre/pro | Emotiva XPA-2, XPA-3, XPA-5 | Harmony Ultimate Home Remote
post #1389 of 1404 Old 04-26-2015, 09:08 AM
Nobody Special Member

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 44
So I started to watch a blu ray the other night and my unit went into like a buffering mode and would never actually play. It was like a slow downloaded signal which is puzzling as it worked fine just several nights before. Any ideas what the issue is?
post #1390 of 1404 Old 04-26-2015, 10:09 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaDave View Post
So I started to watch a blu ray the other night and my unit went into like a buffering mode and would never actually play. It was like a slow downloaded signal which is puzzling as it worked fine just several nights before. Any ideas what the issue is?
Did you rule out that the disc was fine.

Reggie
Family Room:70" Sharp Elite/Marantz AV8801/MM8077/GoldenEar:Triton Ones (superseding Triton 2s), SuperCenter XL center channel, and SuperSat 60surrounds/Oppo BDP-105/Directv Genie/ HP Notebook
Basement: 60" Sony SXRD KDS-60A2000/Marantz AV8003/Marantz MM8003/PSB Stratus Gold Front,Center,Left, Surrounds
post #1391 of 1404 Old 04-26-2015, 10:28 AM
Nobody Special Member

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiguy3 View Post
Did you rule out that the disc was fine.
Put two additional in including one that I have already watched and same issue.
post #1392 of 1404 Old 04-26-2015, 11:07 AM
Read the FAQ!

^ This sounds like the player is having trouble reading the discs. Try playing a CD or SD-DVD. If those play, but Blu-ray discs still do not play, then it is likely the blue laser has picked up some dust or an oil film. (CDs and SD-DVDs are played using a separate, red laser.)

Give OPPO Tech Support a call or email and they can walk you through the options for cleaning it yourself. Or sending it in to them if you are not comfortable doing that yourself.

If CDs also don't play, this could still be due to a bigger lump of dust, but it may also mean the player needs service. You'd still start by trying to clean off or blow away the dust yourself.

I'm assuming these are commercial discs you are trying. If they are discs you burned yourself, then retest using commercial discs, as burned discs can have problems resulting from the way you burned them.
--Bob

Anthem D2/D2v/AVM50/AVM50v/ARC1 tweaking guide. -- Need personal consultation/training? PM me!
post #1393 of 1404 Old 04-29-2015, 09:11 AM

Hi Bob,

Thank you very much for the detailed reply & apologies for not coming back to you sooner. I was out the country!

Quick update - I took the Oppo to the local distributor for a check up & they say it had networking issues so replaced the networking cards.....

I reinstalled the firmware with the online function and also usb - I ensured all the 4 pieces were up to date and correct. After this I did a factory reset with account & settings being reset.

I have the latest iOS app - as per your link, and I like to keep everything updated a few times a week usually. This should be as up to date as possible!

I'm using energy efficient, so it turns off completely before I restart it and usually give it 30 seconds plus before switching back on.

I'm currently using an Ethernet cable for my network, but wil try the wifi dongle tomorrow and see what happens.

I can play YouTube no problem at all and the connection test comes back as successful. I've also spoken to Netflix who could see the files I was trying to access but said it was giving them an error of out of date firmware. Oppo have checked this and say it's the one all their customers are using and it shouldn't be an issue.

I'm actually using a DNS already to access Netflix, this works fine from my Apple TV - so I know it works. I've also spoken to the engineers at Netflix who could see me accessing files so this shouldn't be an issue either.

I know have a new issue, when playing a video file from the NAS, it initially buffers. Usually only for up to 20 seconds but sometimes it happened whilst playing.

I'm surprised at all the issues I'm having given the rave reviews. I'm ready to return it to the shop and ask for a refund as its only around a month old and been back for 10 days to them already!!

If you've any networking tips or suggestions, I'd be very interested. Oppo seem to usually suggest a restart before saying they are unsure of what to do next!! Lol!! James Soanes in the UK is very helpful and been a great guy!

All the best,

Nick

PS. Bob is it possible to email directly with each other?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Pariseau View Post
First of all, Welcome to AVS and to this thread!

OK, let's start with basics. I know you believe you've updated everything, but re-check that. In Setup > Device Setup > Firmware Information check that all 4 of the firmware pieces (Main, Loader, Sub/MCU, Chip) match the version numbers shown on the OPPO support page for the player:

The Chip version (for Darbee) is listed in the last line of the Sub information on that page.

Next check that you have the correct iOS app. The one you want is this one:

Even if you are using an iPad you do *NOT* want the older version named "Media Control HD". The newer app replaces that, even for iPad.

If anything is not a match, update first before you continue and see if that fixes the problem.

Next, are you using Quick Start? If so, switch to Energy Efficient and power cycle the player. Then see if the problem is fixed. An Energy Efficient power cycle involves a complete reboot of the player and can potentially fix issues which a Quick Start power cycle does not fix. If things are working again, odds are you can switch back to Quick Start and they will continue to work.

Next, how are you hooked up for networking? If using Wifi, and if you have the option of hooking up via an Ethernet wire instead (perhaps just temporarily), do that now and see if the problem is fixed. If using Ethernet and you have the option of using Wifi, do that now and see if the problem is fixed. This is for diagnostic purposes. If the change fixes the problem, then that will suggest what to look at next.

You mentioned that you can view and play media files from your NAS using the built-in file browser on the player. That suggests your networking is working. What about the other Internet apps? For example can you launch VUDU or YouTube? If you don't have a VUDU account, you can set one up at no charge (until you actually buy or rent content). The VUDU app is useful as there is a Network Speed Test available in its settings that can give you a value for your actual networking/internet throughput. If that's below 6Mbps, or if it jumps up and down in speed during the test, that may be a clue to what's happening.

As a start, we want to make sure you can get out on the internet with some app other than Netflix.

For Netflix in particular, I'm assuming you are using a North American version of the 105D, and that you are physically located in the US or Canada. If that's not correct let us know.

Also, it is possible for Netflix to reset your account at their end if you give them a call. This is not usually necessary, but in the past there have been instances where that was necessary. Understand that Netflix has a limit on how many devices you can have active on the account. If you view Netflix on a variety of devices, you may simply have run into their limit -- perhaps because they've failed to clear some old devices from your account.

Also see this article from OPPO's Knowledge Base:

Changing your DNS settings to use the free, Google, public DNS servers (as suggested) can help get around problems caused by DNS server issues at your Internet Service Provider. (A DNS server is the thing that translates a human readable internet name such as "" into the set of numbers actually used during internet communications.)

Here's another article with suggestions for addressing networking issues:

--Bob
post #1394 of 1404 Old 04-29-2015, 09:31 AM
Read the FAQ!

^ It sounds like there is something screwy going on with our house network, although based on your reports to date I've got no easy suggestions for you.

Some folks with weird problems like you are reporting have found the solution was to replace an outdated cable modem and/or router with a more up to date model. It's also possible that you have more than one device on the house network trying to use the same IP address (due to incorrect manual setup, or a software problem in your router).

One thing you might try is to take your player to a friend's house and see if you can access your Netflix account properly, using your OPPO player, on his house network. If so, then odds are the problem is something in your house network gear or configuration. If you can not, then I'd go back to the OPPO distributor and see if you can swap out the player.
--Bob
scirica likes this.

post #1395 of 1404 Old 04-29-2015, 03:39 PM

Hi Bob,

Thank you for the quick reply. I tried Netflix when I was at the distributor, so using their network & it still didn't work. It keeps giving the error aip701...

I'll ask today if they'lol swap it for a new one. I have a feeling they won't but fingers crossed!

Thank you!

Nick
post #1396 of 1404 Old 05-01-2015, 07:36 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
About to jump in on a 105D. Probably sometime this month, but no later than June.

I'm rebuilding a modest (by AVS standards) 2.1 system. Also snagging some Goldenear Triton 7s and using a slightly older PSD sub (it'll have to do for awhile).

My question is about my amp. It's an Emotiva LPA-1. I've read some about input impedence and the 105. I can't for the life of me figure out what that number is on the LPA-1.

I'll admit that I'm on the very early part of the learning curve for all this. I have a good buddy who has done it for years that will eventually be helping me set it up, so I'm in good hands.

But I guess my question is...

If I'm going to use the 105D as a pre-pro, then is the LPA-1 going to cut it? I'd love to grab something better, but right now my source and speakers are more important to me, since I don't even have either of those things right now (yay divorce!).

TIA y'all and will continue to follow this thread with interest before and after my 105 purchase.
post #1397 of 1404 Old 05-01-2015, 11:22 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by eephusman View Post

If I'm going to use the 105D as a pre-pro, then is the LPA-1 going to cut it? I'd love to grab something better, but right now my source and speakers are more important to me, since I don't even have either of those things right now (yay divorce!).

TIA y'all and will continue to follow this thread with interest before and after my 105 purchase.
I have a somewhat similar setup and can offer some subjective feedback about 105 + Emotiva + Goldenear. I have the BDP-105 as my pre/pro + Emotiva UPA-200 + Triton 2s SCXL, and SS3's. I listen to a lot of 2 channel. Coming from an Anthem AVR, the BDP-105 was a massive upgrade, quality DACs make a huge difference. Depending on what you are coming from, I expect you will realize the same. I needed to upgrade the amp though, because the UPA-200 is only 2 channel. Found a good deal on a Rotel class-D 5 channel, and was amazed at how much more detail and imaging I could get vs the Emotiva. The Emotiva is warmer, which I kind of miss from the Rotel, but I'm overall happier with the sound of the new amp. The Goldenears and Oppo are great at highlighting flaws in your system and making you want to spend more $, unfortunately
post #1398 of 1404 Old 05-02-2015, 02:54 AM

Hello,

I use OPPO 105D as a CD’s (also anecdotally SACD) source in my stereo audio system. I have connected Creek’s amplifier Evolution 100A to Oppo through XLR Balanced Cable (XLR Balanced Audio Out). In section Audio Processing in the mode Stereo Signal setup up in is Down-Mixed-Stereo Alternately I have connected the amp with Oppo through RCA-style cable to the FR Front Left and FR Front Right. In section Audio Processing in mode Down Mix setup upis Stereo.

And now the problem: The Volume level I hear from the second connection (FL/FR) is much louder than the one (XLR or RCA) – maybe even 2x.

Would You explain it? What should I do in OPPO’s setup option to equalize the volume levels?

Best Regards
Krzysztof Poniecki
post #1399 of 1404 Old 05-02-2015, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcms6 View Post
I have a somewhat similar setup and can offer some subjective feedback about 105 + Emotiva + Goldenear. I have the BDP-105 as my pre/pro + Emotiva UPA-200 + Triton 2s SCXL, and SS3's. I listen to a lot of 2 channel. Coming from an Anthem AVR, the BDP-105 was a massive upgrade, quality DACs make a huge difference. Depending on what you are coming from, I expect you will realize the same. I needed to upgrade the amp though, because the UPA-200 is only 2 channel. Found a good deal on a Rotel class-D 5 channel, and was amazed at how much more detail and imaging I could get vs the Emotiva. The Emotiva is warmer, which I kind of miss from the Rotel, but I'm overall happier with the sound of the new amp. The Goldenears and Oppo are great at highlighting flaws in your system and making you want to spend more $, unfortunately
Hehe. Thanks, bcms. I think.

That's good news that the DAC and the speakers are that good. I'm hoping to "get by" with the Emotiva until I can scratch together enough to be able to obtain a more robust amp. Truthfully, it's been so long since I've listened to good 2-channel music in my own home (probably almost a decade) that I suspect I'll be pretty happy.

I'm looking forward to it, and thanks very much for the input!
post #1400 of 1404 Old 05-02-2015, 06:20 AM
Read the FAQ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poniek View Post
Hello,

I use OPPO 105D as a CD’s (also anecdotally SACD) source in my stereo audio system. I have connected Creek’s amplifier Evolution 100A to Oppo through XLR Balanced Cable (XLR Balanced Audio Out). In section Audio Processing in the mode Stereo Signal setup up in is Down-Mixed-Stereo Alternately I have connected the amp with Oppo through RCA-style cable to the FR Front Left and FR Front Right. In section Audio Processing in mode Down Mix setup upis Stereo.

And now the problem: The Volume level I hear from the second connection (FL/FR) is much louder than the one (XLR or RCA) – maybe even 2x.

Would You explain it? What should I do in OPPO’s setup option to equalize the volume levels?

Best Regards
Krzysztof Poniecki
The XLR outputs are, by design, +6dB hotter than the RCA outputs. I.e., twice the volume.

Many people compensate for that either by using a switch setting on their pre-amp or amp to apply -6dB attenuation, or by using cables that incorporate -6dB attenuation in the cable itself. Sounds like what's happening in your case is you are doing this *TWICE*. Thus you end up a net -6dB down, or half the volume on the XLR path.

The other possibility is that you have set positive volume trims for Left Front / Right Front in Speaker Configuration in the 105D. Such trims will not alter the output of the XLR jacks when you have Stereo Signal set to DOWN-MIXED STEREO.
--Bob

post #1401 of 1404 Old Yesterday, 09:27 PM

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your replies previously. The distributor said they wouldn't replace it at this point.

I finally got Netflix to work but its pretty useless. The first day it worked well and I was actually pleased with it. Unfortunately it didn't last, ever since it keeps stopping and buffering and keeps flashing up other faults. I've now resorted to using the Apple TV as it doesn't give any errors and is stable / reliable.

The NAS has always worked fine with the Apple TV / Smart TV, it does sometimes work with the Oppo but again isn't reliable. I sat down to watch something whilst waiting for dinner to cook, when it was ready I paused the file and collected dinner, when I pressed play it decided it wouldn't work any longer and even with a restart of the network / Oppo / NAS, it decided it wouldn't play. I tried it with the Smart TV and no problem at all - so once again I didn't bother with the Oppo.

My gf and I have come to the conclusion that the Oppo is more hassle than its worth... after coveting the Oppo and reading so many glowing reviews, I'm so disappointed and would love to get it working properly.

Any suggestions as to what I can do?

Thanks,

Nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Pariseau View Post
^ It sounds like there is something screwy going on with our house network, although based on your reports to date I've got no easy suggestions for you.

Some folks with weird problems like you are reporting have found the solution was to replace an outdated cable modem and/or router with a more up to date model. It's also possible that you have more than one device on the house network trying to use the same IP address (due to incorrect manual setup, or a software problem in your router).

One thing you might try is to take your player to a friend's house and see if you can access your Netflix account properly, using your OPPO player, on his house network. If so, then odds are the problem is something in your house network gear or configuration. If you can not, then I'd go back to the OPPO distributor and see if you can swap out the player.
--Bob
post #1402 of 1404 Old Yesterday, 09:52 PM
Read the FAQ!

^ I still think this is due to something screwed up in the networking configuration. The idea of the player swap was to eliminate the possibility that there was something unusual wrong with your particular OPPO player. Since that's not possible, the next step would be to check both Wifi and direct wired Ethernet connections to see if there is a difference. While checking this, have the player set for Energy Efficient instead of Quick Start. For the Wifi testing, you want as high a signal strength as possible (Setup > Network Setup > Connection Info) -- at least 70, but higher is better. There is a USB extender included with the player that will let you reposition the Wifi antenna for best signal strength.

Also try powering off your other network client devices (e.g., AppleTV) -- physically unplug them. If THAT cures the problem with the OPPO then it suggests a problem with your Router.

Networking configuration problems can be a pain in the neck to diagnose. You've got to simplify things as much as possible and try things in a logical, step by step fashion.
--Bob

Last edited by Bob Pariseau; Yesterday at 09:58 PM.
post #1403 of 1404 Unread Today, 12:40 AM

Bob Pariseau

Thank you for your quick reply.

Best Regards
Krzysztof
post #1404 of 1404 Unread Today, 05:24 AM

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I can only reinforce what Bob has said. I had a frustrating issue with SMB shares once. Unplugging everything from my router except the equipment in question solved the problem, so then I started plugging things back in one at a time. Turned out a fairly old Canon printer (yes, a printer!) was upsetting the Oppo. So try just having your Oppo on the network and absolutely nothing else, then see how Netflix goes. You never know!
Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Oppo Bdp 103d Universal 3d Blu Ray Player Darbee Edition , Oppo Digital Inc Bdp 105
Gear in this thread - 103d by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page