Bewitched TV!!! - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
post #1 of 2 Unread Today, 04:53 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Bewitched TV!!!

Ok, so this should be a challenge... I confess I'm completely baffled at what happened. I will try to describe it by steps:

1 - I have my Samsung Blu Ray Player and TV signal connected to a Sony AV amp.

2 - My Sony AV amp then connects to a hdmi splitter with two outputs (one is unplugged, and the other goes to the TV). I use this so I can connect my projector whenever I want to.

3 - Everything works great, and today I tried to watch a 3D blu ray and it was cool. Then I tried to watch a regular blu ray disk and suddenly the TV (Sony w805b) won't get any picture from the Blu ray. It's as if it was unplugged... I immediately unplugged the hdmi splitter and connected the TV directly to the AV amp to get that out of the equation.

4 - So I decided to try different blu ray disks, but none worked... until I put the 3D blu ray disk again, and it worked! So I went back to all the other blue ray disks and it won't work again!! Not even the BD Player menu!!! But when I go back to the 3D disk, it works again...

5 - I tried the BD player on another TV and it works great. No problem at 2D or 3D or whatever.

6 - I don't know what the hell happened, but the TV regular signal works perfectly. The only thing that won't work is the blu ray player!

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Unread Today, 05:33 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Liked: 182
Please repost in the thread for your Blu-ray player. Without knowing any of your equipment besides the TV, not much we can offer.

Please use the report post button to alert staff to problematic posts. Never quote or respond to them yourself
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread Blu-ray Players

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page