Why buy Blue Ray over HD-DVD? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 157 Old 04-14-2007, 03:58 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I just purchased a 50" plasma that looks great in HDTV. SD looks good too, but HD is jaw dropping wow good. So now I want to buy a format for HD on DVD. There are two choices, and I need help deciding which way. I do not want to buy beta.

Blue Ray costs over $600 but HD-DVD is selling for $300 with 5 free movies. What benifit do I get for buying Blue Ray? What advantage is there? I know some studio's only support one format and not the other. Does buying Blue Ray come down to looking at what movies are available? Or is the picture quality better?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 157 Old 04-14-2007, 04:13 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Are most of the Blue Ray owners people who like Play Station 3?

I'm going to make a purchase by tomorrow and I need help making the right choice. I don't know what the difference between the Blue Ray or HD-DVD is. The salesperson said the difference between the two formats is one is for Play Station players and the other is for people who like X-Box. I am not into gamming. I want it only for movies. I want the best picture.

One more question. I own many DVD TV sets. Will either the Blue Ray or HD-DVD play them, and if they do will the picture improve? Or will the picture for these DVD TV sets stay at 480?
post #3 of 157 Old 04-14-2007, 04:20 PM
Advanced Member

Uh oh, this thread is gonna get ugly.
post #4 of 157 Old 04-14-2007, 04:34 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshd2012 View Post

Both will play your existing DVDs and upconvert them to whatever the player's max resolution is.

It comes down to if you like Universal and Weinstein better than Sony, Fox, and Disney. Paramount and Warner make discs for both. So look at the movies available and what is soon to come and decide by which titles appeal to you more.

Thanks for responding. I really don't know which format to buy. Are you suggesting to buy based on titles available?

Do standard DVD's look better in Blue Ray? Is this like playing a DVD in a non-progressive scan player and then playing them in a progressive scan player? Same DVD but a better picture? Will the picture be better just because blue ray outputs a higher resolution?

Do I need HDMI cables to get the highest possible resolution or will component cables look good?

$700 is a high price to pay when the competition is offering a HD player for $300 with 5 free movies. Will any of the Blue Ray studio supporters release movies in HD-DVD format?
post #5 of 157 Old 04-14-2007, 04:34 PM
AVS Special Member

I haven't been able to recommend to any of my friends that they buy a stand alone player right now. I have a PS3 that I bought primarily for gaming, so I do have a few Blu Rays.

Basic facts for you to consider (before this gets ugly):

1. Look at the studios supporting the formats and what movies you want to get. Universal is the only studio that does HD DVD only. Every other major studio does Blu Ray, with Warner and Paramount doing both. Make sure you can get the movies you want. I go pick up the DVD and look at the case. Also, I recommend browsing Amazon's HD DVD and Blu Ray sections. It gives you a good view of what is available and what is coming in each one. Amazon carries every title available, which I have found most stores locally don't.

2. Blu Ray's JAVA program has been a hot topic lately. They are supposed to get the spec finished by Oct. 31. There is a chance that current Blu Ray players will not be fully compatible, nor upgradeable to meet it. All movies will play just fine, but a current player may not be able to access all of the interactive extras. Is this important to you?

3. Don't get caught up in people from both sides going on about which picture quality is best. It's pretty even. Some titles in both formats have not looked their best. It's part of the studios learning to create these things. DVD went through some of the same problems. I tend to check here before buying a title to see if others have been happy with the picture quality.

4. Audio codecs. Look at the back of some of the discs in both formats to see what is available and to your liking. Many of the Blu Ray titles have 7.1 uncompressed PCM (because of the Blu Ray disc's higher capacity). I'm not sure which ones your equipment supports, but both formats (and different studios) include different ones.

In summary, I think you'll be fine either way you go. Just keep in mind that there is a chance the format may be dead in a few years. If that's not a big deal to you, then you'll lose no sleep. Also, keep in mind that curent sales numbers have Blu Ray selling slightly more stand alone players (a lot more players total if you count the PS3), and Blu Ray software is currently selling better by around a 2:1 margin. These of course fluctuate from week to week, but the 2:1 ratio has been about the average since the start of 2007. I tried to provide some unbiased general info. Many people here are very passionate about the one they support, and there's a lot of spin and focusing only on part of the argument. Good luck with your purchase, and either way, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
post #6 of 157 Old 04-14-2007, 04:40 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by doogiehowser View Post

I just purchased a 50" plasma that looks great in HDTV. SD looks good too, but HD is jaw dropping wow good. So now I want to buy a format for HD on DVD. There are two choices, and I need help deciding which way. I do not want to buy beta.

Blue Ray costs over $600 but HD-DVD is selling for $300 with 5 free movies. What benifit do I get for buying Blue Ray? What advantage is there? I know some studio's only support one format and not the other. Does buying Blue Ray come down to looking at what movies are available? Or is the picture quality better?

Blu-ray has developed an astounding sales lead over HD-DVD in just a matter of months. In a few recent weeks Blu-ray has outsold HD-DVD over 4 to 1.

Only Blu-ray offers superior image and sound quality, superior storage capacity, and the most movies to choose from (Fox, Sony, MGM, Disney, and Lionsgate are only available on Blu-ray Disc). You also get the satisfaction of knowing that you invested in a format that will be around for many, many years to come. There is only one format to choose if you want to invest in the winning format: Blu-ray Disc.
post #7 of 157 Old 04-14-2007, 04:47 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Yakkosmurf, should I wait until October to buy? Will new titles (2008) be able to play in older blue ray players (2007)?
post #8 of 157 Old 04-14-2007, 04:48 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 34
Quote:

Go with HD-DVD... long Borat pause....................................................... ..NOT!

Blu-Ray has the most studio support which includes Disney, Fox, and Sony as exclusives. Blu-Ray has 50GB discs vs HD-DVD's 30GB discs which means the video can have much higher bitrates which means higher quality. No combo discs which is a good thing..And it has the lead right now in sales by a wide margin so if it was me, the safer and better choice will be Blu-Ray hands down... As for a player I would get the PS3 for sure with the remote..

So if you want to get your hands on the Pirates of the Carribean trilogy, Spiderman Trilogy, X-Men Trilogy, All Disney and Pixar films, The James Bond series etc etc.. over Universal's aging lot of movies like E.T., Jurrasic Park and Jaws.. Then you must get Blu-Ray..

If not, samsung is making a combo player that plays both so you might want to wait for that...
post #9 of 157 Old 04-14-2007, 04:48 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by krinkle View Post

Only Blu-ray offers superior image and sound quality

Sorry, not true. Anyone who is objective knows that the image quality is basically a wash. As far as sound goes, HD DVD offers Dolby True HD. I do think the best advice is as stated above. See what content matters to you the most and buy the appropriate format.
post #10 of 157 Old 04-14-2007, 04:50 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Yakkosmurf, should I wait until October to buy? Will new titles (2008) be able to play in older blue ray players (2007)?

Absolutely! All 2008 movies will play great on 2007 players.

The only difference is that an interactive game or online feature may not have as much functionality.

You will still get all the movie, all the sound, and all the basic interactive features and extras.

--edit---

However if you get the PS3 and movie remote the PS3 is capable of being upgraded to all the new features that are added.
post #11 of 157 Old 04-14-2007, 04:51 PM

Quote:

Blu-ray has developed an astounding sales lead over HD-DVD in just a matter of months. In a few recent weeks Blu-ray has outsold HD-DVD over 4 to 1.

It's not "astounding" that a format with 10x the players has been averaging 2x the sales in a period where HDDVD didn't have any releases. It's actually pathetic.
post #12 of 157 Old 04-14-2007, 04:54 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim GoodBooty View Post

It's not "astounding" that a format with 10x the players has been averaging 2x the sales in a period where HDDVD didn't have any releases. It's actually pathetic.

Some market share facts without any spin:

Look at the year to date. Blu-ray is trouncing HD-DVD and the numbers show the major trend. The graph shows real sales numbers from Nielsen Videoscan.

Avoid the spin from dissapointed HD-DVD owners and make the right choice.
post #13 of 157 Old 04-14-2007, 04:56 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakkosmurf View Post

4. Audio codecs. Look at the back of some of the discs in both formats to see what is available and to your liking. Many of the Blu Ray titles have 7.1 uncompressed PCM

name one

"Why am I Mr. Pink?"
post #14 of 157 Old 04-14-2007, 05:03 PM
AVS Special Member

ok....let me take a shot at this........both formats will give you an amazing picture.

As others have stated, Blu-Ray has the majority of studio support and a biggie, Disney. You'll see the Pirates movies and Cars shortly....just the beginning. Bond, Spiderman, etc.

Blu-Ray has the pS3......many more HD capable players in people's homes than HD-DVD.

I would say that if you want to buy just one format, that safest bet is Blu-Ray and the PS3.

If the format ends up failing, you can at least sell the unit for it's gaming capabilities.

Good luck.
post #15 of 157 Old 04-14-2007, 05:13 PM
Advanced Member

Do we really need another "Blu-ray vs. HD-DVD thread every day? Take a look at players from both formats, compare what movies you really want and buy one. Worst case scenario, and the one you buy is not chosen as the standard format, you still can use it as a DVD player. Other worst case, the general public never latches on to either format, because the 2 opposing groups are to F'n stupid to have allowed it to get this far, and they both fail. It would serve them both right. Currently I have a PS3 and love it, but if I can get a HD-DVD player that does not have a bunch of bugs for under $300 that has analog audio outs, I will pick up one of those as well.
post #16 of 157 Old 04-14-2007, 05:31 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbacksfan51 View Post

Do we really need another "Blu-ray vs. HD-DVD thread every day? Take a look at players from both formats, compare what movies you really want and buy one. Worst case scenario, and the one you buy is not chosen as the standard format, you still can use it as a DVD player. Other worst case, the general public never latches on to either format, because the 2 opposing groups are to F'n stupid to have allowed it to get this far, and they both fail. It would serve them both right. Currently I have a PS3 and love it, but if I can get a HD-DVD player that does not have a bunch of bugs for under $300 that has analog audio outs, I will pick up one of those as well.

If someone asks the question in this forum, it should be responded to and most definately shows an interest and a valid question into the both formats. You cannot always assume that the thread starter is only doing this to start a flame war or for other reasons.. There always seems to be someone wanting these types of threads stopped for whatever reason. You don't have to click inside and make a comment if you don't like the title of this thread. Nobody is forcing you to come inside and join the discussion.. Let those who care give a proper response to the topic creator and let him go on his/her merry way into a new High Def frontier with as much information as possible..

All that is said about both formats so far has been accurate to some extent. Yes there is bias from people who support one or the other..However that is easily picked up on.

I was a strong HD-DVD supporter for many months up until the format and its people went dry on the new releases.. This lack of releases after the holidays is well documented in this forum and hasn't in my opinion stopped. In other words Blu-Ray has this massive lead due to having better releases and a larger selection that started the moment the Ps3 was released. It is no surprise what is in store for Blu-Ray this summer, however for HD-DVD, the only title so far that is being released of any interest to me is The Matrix..However that title will make its way onto Blu-Ray a few months later..
post #17 of 157 Old 04-14-2007, 05:57 PM
AVS Special Member

Buy both formats and enjoy it all.

Joe V.
post #18 of 157 Old 04-14-2007, 06:09 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwv651 View Post

Buy both formats and enjoy it all.

This makes sense for some people. There are some good reasons why it doesn't, and why a person should choose the format that will likely "win":

1. If you're going to take advantage of the enhanced sound from the high def formats, you either have to use HDMI or analog outs from the player. I don't know how common it is to have multiple HDMI inputs which handle audio. I know it's pretty rare for a receiver to multiple sets of analog inputs. So multiple players is a problem.

2. Some people don't have space in the rack for multiple players. I myself would have to take something out to make room for another one, and there's nothing I want to lose in my setup.

3. This is a subtle point, one which is often missed: Yes, you can sustain both formats in your collection and yes, your player doesn't suddenly stop working when one side stops producing. But when that happens, you now have a whole collection of movies in a format that will become more obsolete by the day. What if there had been two dvd formats originally, and the other format died after a couple years? That format would not be able to take advantage of all kinds of improvements, like HDMI connections, upconversion, 300 or 400 disc jukebox changers, or even progressive scan. Since nobody would be producing any new players, for that format, there would be no enhancements. You would have a whole collection of movies that you wished could be played on a dvd. The same thing will happen, IMO most likely with HD-DVD, when the war is over. That's why $300 players don't entice me - I still would have to invest in the movies for that format, and I just don't want to do that.

Good luck with your decision.

Viver e nao ter a vergonha de ser feliz
post #19 of 157 Old 04-14-2007, 06:25 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:

Only Blu-ray offers superior image and sound quality, superior storage capacity, and the most movies to choose from (Fox, Sony, MGM, Disney, and Lionsgate are only available on Blu-ray Disc). You also get the satisfaction of knowing that you invested in a format that will be around for many, many years to come. There is only one format to choose if you want to invest in the winning format: Blu-ray Disc.

Sony could not have written that any better

Come on man, superior image and sound quality? gimme a break.

I put the same movie on both my PS3 and Toshiba, cant tell squat!

I'd love to get my hands on a Blu Monster's Ball.-LilStinky

Refering to a possible release of said movie on BD LOL
post #20 of 157 Old 04-14-2007, 06:41 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermans View Post

If someone asks the question in this forum, it should be responded to and most definately shows an interest and a valid question into the both formats. You cannot always assume that the thread starter is only doing this to start a flame war or for other reasons.. There always seems to be someone wanting these types of threads stopped for whatever reason. You don't have to click inside and make a comment if you don't like the title of this thread. Nobody is forcing you to come inside and join the discussion.. Let those who care give a proper response to the topic creator and let him go on his/her merry way into a new High Def frontier with as much information as possible..

All that is said about both formats so far has been accurate to some extent. Yes there is bias from people who support one or the other..However that is easily picked up on.

I was a strong HD-DVD supporter for many months up until the format and its people went dry on the new releases.. This lack of releases after the holidays is well documented in this forum and hasn't in my opinion stopped. In other words Blu-Ray has this massive lead due to having better releases and a larger selection that started the moment the Ps3 was released. It is no surprise what is in store for Blu-Ray this summer, however for HD-DVD, the only title so far that is being released of any interest to me is The Matrix..However that title will make its way onto Blu-Ray a few months later..

I have been told several times to use the trusty search function, even after using it to try and find info that was not easy to find. But the why this over that regarding the two formats does go on wayyy to much. All I would like to see is a thread dedicated to this type of discussion seperate from the player and software threads, so you don't have to scan though them. They did it when the PS3 was comming out, why not now. You could even call it "Format Wars" I think this would help out greatly. I have owned both formats, and will be happy with what ever format wins.
post #21 of 157 Old 04-14-2007, 06:44 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Doogie, here are my 2 cents.
1. Since you posted this in the BD forum, you're going to get more pro-BD answers (the BD vs. HD-DVD recommendations would be different if posted in the HD-DVD forum), so keep that in mind.
2. Picture quality of high def discs (BDs played in a BD player versus HD-DVDs played in an HD-DVD player) is equal, despite some of the rhetoric above. There is no advantage of one format over the other for PQ (for high def discs). That is not quite true for playing SD DVDs (see below).
3. The best upscaling player, for playing SD DVDs, is the Tosh AX2 HD-DVD player. The worst player for playing SD DVDs is the PS3 (if you go this route, I would recommend another DVD player for SD DVDs).
4. HD-DVD has a price advantage in terms of the players, although this could change down the road (but not anytime soon).
5. BD has a studio support advantage in terms of the number of studios with BD-only movies. However, there are movies only available in BD (Sony, Fox, and Disney), movies only available in HD-DVD (Universal), movies available in both high def formats (Warner and Paramount), and many movies available in neither format. The only way to know which movies are better FOR YOU is to look at amazon.com or netflix.com to see which movies that YOU want to see are available in which format. Based on my Netflix queue, it is an absolute wash for me! Also, studio support may change in the future (IMO, studios only supporting one format are leaving money on the table).
6. Bear in mind that more and more players will be coming out that play both formats. There is currently only one (by LG), which most do not recommend, but a Samsung dual-format player has been announced. More will likely come out later this year, so you may want to wait.
7. IMO, both formats are here for many years, despite the rhetoric above, so buy what you like.
post #22 of 157 Old 04-14-2007, 06:55 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillP View Post

Doogie, here are my 2 cents.
1. Since you posted this in the BD forum, you're going to get more pro-BD answers (the BD vs. HD-DVD recommendations would be different if posted in the HD-DVD forum), so keep that in mind.
2. Picture quality of high def discs (BDs played in a BD player versus HD-DVDs played in an HD-DVD player) is equal, despite some of the rhetoric above. There is no advantage of one format over the other for PQ (for high def discs). That is not quite true for playing SD DVDs (see below).
3. The best upscaling player, for playing SD DVDs, is the Tosh AX2 HD-DVD player. The worst player for playing SD DVDs is the PS3 (if you go this route, I would recommend another DVD player for SD DVDs).
4. HD-DVD has a price advantage in terms of the players, although this could change down the road (but not anytime soon).
5. BD has a studio support advantage in terms of the number of studios with BD-only movies. However, there are movies only available in BD (Sony, Fox, and Disney), movies only available in HD-DVD (Universal), movies available in both high def formats (Warner and Paramount), and many movies available in neither format. The only way to know which movies are better FOR YOU is to look at amazon.com or netflix.com to see which movies that YOU want to see are available in which format. Based on my Netflix queue, it is an absolute wash for me! Also, studio support may change in the future (IMO, studios only supporting one format are leaving money on the table).
6. Bear in mind that more and more players will be coming out that play both formats. There is currently only one (by LG), which most do not recommend, but a Samsung dual-format player has been announced. More will likely come out later this year, so you may want to wait.
7. IMO, both formats are here for many years, despite the rhetoric above, so buy what you like.

The most accurate assessment I've seen on the board in quite some time. Kudos.

"But I want to do community service; I want to teach the handicapped how to yodel." - Hudson Hawk
post #23 of 157 Old 04-14-2007, 07:00 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Dude...how much does Sony pay you for every time you type that?

Out side of the studio part....the rest is pure, unadulterated, obvious FUD!

xboxlive member name: Fatius Jeebs (there is a space between both names)
post #24 of 157 Old 04-14-2007, 07:04 PM

Things to consider....

I am a neutral owner and would like to give my insight and concerns I have about both formats to aid your decision.

As a PS3 owner I believe having studio support of Fox @ Disney is the best weapon BR has. Many people on this forum will tout storage capacity and currents sales data up to the 18th of March, as if that makes BR more of the staple format, but the fact of the matter is, both formats have the capacity to deliver the exact same transfer with extras and sales are pretty similar regarding total #s sold title wise, so this is a mute point. BR currently doesn't have their final coding finished and this has put a question in many's minds whether their players today will play all the features on a BR disks of tomorrow. This is the first concerning factor with going BD right now. Owning a PS3 and being able to upgrade it makes the PS3 kind of future proof and a safer bet than current stand alone players. If I was gonna buy a BD today I would get a PS3 still as I did before. Currently, I also wanna stress my current dissatisfaction with Disney and Fox. As I bought in to BD second from going HDDVD for the sole reason of wanting more Pixar and FOX catalog releases, but since FOX has pulled all 2007 releases, the advantage of having that studio is hard to see for this year. Pixar hasn't released any titles, and as I stated this was a big reason for me going BD.

As an HDDVD owner I believe low price and future proof players are a huge advantage in purchasing right now, I also feel the upconverting on my XA2 is much better than any BD player out there if you have a lot of SDVD. Although FOX and Disney are huge disadvantages, Universal does have good catalog titles that have sustained them so far. My biggest complaint for HDDVD is studio support of FOX and Disney and they may lose the war based on that fact; although, the drop in the price of players, and the stand alone player install base has renewed my faith as of late.
I also don't have the same inclinations regarding codec changes that I have with BD, HDDVD is finalized.

As for a suggestion right now what to buy, if its BD I would say go PS3, if you are dead set against a game console then I would say hold off. Buying a stand alone bd player puts you in the category of buying a more expensive player and not knowing if it will play all features of a BD of tomorrow. (this goes for the even just released Samsung BD-1200)

For an HDDVD suggestion the 299.00 price point you mentioned I assumed you're talking about the toshiba HD-A2. I have this player in my bedroom and its very nice as well, and its almost like its an impulse buy @ that price to just have one; couple that with the 5 free Hddvd's and its like a 199.00 player. Look at it this way, with the 300-400 you'll save by not getting a BR player NOW, you can put that into a BR player tomorrow when they have finalized their licensing set.

My 0.2 or 0.3 cents.
post #25 of 157 Old 04-14-2007, 07:42 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

To the OP, please understand that BS like this is pure, unadulterated FUD! Both formats are a wash in terms of quality -- in fact, HD-DVD raised the bar & led the way all along in picture quality, in interactivity, and in decoding new audio codecs. The latest deal on the Toshiba A2 for $399 with 9 free movies is an absolute no-brainer, and the best deal you will see on an HD player for a long time!

In terms of content, there is little to no difference currently between # of titles in either format so it all boils down to your choice of films. As others have stated, browse through the list of titles on amazon or hidefdigest & see what you like. And I wouldn't put much stock in FOX for Blu-Ray support, as they've canceled every remaining announced title for the year so far with no new dates. Universal may be the only major studio exclusive to HD-DVD currently, but they've released more titles so far than Fox, Disney and Lion's Gate COMBINED! And they have a huge slate of 100 titles expected in 2007. There's plenty of content on both sides of the fence.

FYI - that huge 4:1 sales lead for BD that you speak of was during the period when HD-DVD had no new titles released! The most recent week's #'s had BD at less than 2:1 over HD-DVD, so the gap is shrinking quickly.
post #26 of 157 Old 04-14-2007, 08:01 PM

He did kind of sound like he needed some pom poms and a lolly pop.
post #27 of 157 Old 04-14-2007, 08:02 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 11
If you are dead set on Blu-ray, PS3 is the only player to get. It's not only the cheapest, but most feature rich and future proof Blu-ray player out there. If you don't want to get a game console, or leaning towards HD DVD, HD-A2 at current prices and with steep discounts and free movies cannot be beat. The price is close to becoming an impulse buy and there are plenty of movies to watch regardless of studio support. In addition, with the excellent upconversion SD DVD capability, its far better option than PS3 for general HT use.

Addicted to shiny round discs with HD content

My Home Theater
My Movie Collection
BDP-83 EAP (second group)
post #28 of 157 Old 04-14-2007, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xradman View Post

If you are dead set on Blu-ray, PS3 is the only player to get. It's not only the cheapest, but most feature rich and future proof Blu-ray player out there. If you don't want to get a game console, or leaning towards HD DVD, HD-A2 at current prices and with steep discounts and free movies cannot be beat. The price is close to becoming an impulse buy and there are plenty of movies to watch regardless of studio support. In addition, with the excellent upconversion SD DVD capability, its far better option than PS3 for general HT use.

HEY!! I feel paraphrased. And considering youre format neutral too.. I feel cloned.
Now if you have a Sony XBR1 60" and Yamaha HTR pumping Kefs, then Id say youre my twin separated @ birth.
post #29 of 157 Old 04-14-2007, 08:12 PM

LOL I just checked.. you do have a Yamaha RXV just like me, I have the 1600 though.
post #30 of 157 Old 04-14-2007, 08:18 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim GoodBooty View Post

Nice spin! So is this HDDVD supporters' new mantra, "We aren't getting our asses kicked THAT bad"?

Fact is, HDDVD is losing and it's only going to get worse. doogiehowser, don't waste money on a losing format. There is a reason why they are cutting prices on their players every week and offering 20 free movies with HDDVD. They know they have lost and are trying desperately to sell to unsuspecting consumers.
Reply Blu-ray Players

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page