Samsung BDP1400 Disussion Thread - Page 379 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #11341 of 12884 Old 05-29-2009, 08:55 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
5 nites ago i fired up pj and 1400 to watch S.T. IV, 'the voyage home'.
tonite we did V, 'the final frontier'.

both blu flicks loaded and played perfectly.

'case anyone cares!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #11342 of 12884 Old 05-30-2009, 07:14 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by laugsbach View Post

^^

Nice touch adding a linky to the trailer...

btw, zero paws for LFE?

Since the bestest audio I can get out of Falling Down is 2.0 TrueHD, technically there shouldn't be any LFE, right?

Not unless you apply Double Bass or Prologic IIx at the Onkyo 805 level, I don't think you can get <= 80hz signals to the subs? Theoretically you can redirect <=100hz signal with the 1400 if you have small front speakers and using analog. But this is a bug with the 1400 and you can't do it... eventho that's documented in the 1400 manual . Maybe FW 2.1 will fix that. Maybe not .

I didn't check the green lights on the subs since I'm just basing it on logic. There's no LFE (the discrete .1 channel) in a 2.0 track. I might be wrong tho ... + there weren't but 2 scenes in the entire movie I've heard some form of bass from the colossal lords of the ring Twin Towers , my Klipsch F-3's.

-
Samsung BD-P1400 Questions?
The 1400 Technical Boomoo Reviews
7.1 Boomoos

Official Boomoo Reviewer
High Def Junkies
-
Be INTOLERANT! Some things are just too stupid to put up with.
post #11343 of 12884 Old 05-30-2009, 08:33 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 103
Ummm, Barney, I'm a little confused .
You say the soundtrack is STEREO, therefore the "blank" LFE rating is because there was no LFE.
Yet you have given various ratings for the surround sound.[/headscratch]

~Dave

...Theater Room Setup...
JVC DLA-RS40-U... Oppo BDP-105D... Toshiba HD-XA2... Uverse VIP-2250... Roku Streaming Stick... Emotiva XPA-3... Onkyo TX-SR805
JBL LC2 (x3) ... JBL L820 (x6) ... SVS PB10-ISD (x2) ... SVS 20-39-PCI
post #11344 of 12884 Old 05-30-2009, 09:20 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarty-pants View Post

Ummm, Barney, I'm a little confused .
You say the soundtrack is STEREO, therefore the "blank" LFE rating is because there was no LFE.
Yet you have given various ratings for the surround sound.[/headscratch]

"Surround Sound" = Totol # of Active Speakers @ the Soundstage (to me anyway )

If 2.0 means only the Lf and Rf are active (2 active, 6 sleeping with laryngitis), then one can say the surrround sound is 100% to the fronts ("heavy"). Since they are still outputting sound, dialog clarity, dynamics, etcetera can still be rated. Hope this help.

Also note the subcategory "Center Channel Dialog Clarity" has been changed to just "Dialog Clarity". So, if I didn't apply my definition of surround sound, then I guess nobody's speaking in Falling Down? Charlie Chaplin and the 1920's silent films?

-
7.1 Boomoos

Official Boomoo Reviewer
High Def Junkies
-
post #11345 of 12884 Old 05-31-2009, 10:42 AM
AVS Special Member

ROBIN HOOD: PRINCE OF THIEVES

Studio Warner | Aspect Ratio 1.85:1 | Selected Audio Track English 5.1 Dolby TrueHD (default)

OTHER MOVIE COMPARISON
kingdom of Heaven, Tristan + Isolde, The Patriot, King Arthur, The 13th Warrior, Braveheart, In the Name of the King, Beowulf

WHAT'S THE MOVIE ABOUT?
After returning home to England from being in prison in Jerusalem 1194 AD, Robin of Locksley (Kevin Costner) discovers his father has been murdered by the Sheriff of Nottingham. With the help of Maid Marian and the Merry Men of Sherwood Forest, he plots against the Sheriff and his plan to take over the throne, long enough until King Richard returns from the 3rd Crusade.

TRAILERS, CLIPS, AND MUSIC VIDEOS
Bryan Adams - Everything I Do, I Do It For You
Bryan Adams - Summer of 69

BARNEY'S BOOMOO RATING FOR HOME THEATER EXPERIENCE
Overall Home Theater Experience
Movie Stupid [So-So] Spectacular
Video *
Audio **
Subtitle Legibility ***

AUDIO SOUNDSTAGE SUB-CATEGORY
Dialog Clarity
Balanced Surround Sound Volume
Surround Sound Detail, Integrity, Resolution, and Definition
Surround Sound Dynamics (Bass, Treble, Separation, and Transition)
Ambient Background Music and Soundtrack
Low Frequency Effects

* 1080p/24fps OFF. Average PQ.
** DRC: Off | Bitstream to Onkyo 805 | Reference Listening Volume : 52.5 db (abs)| Late Nite Mode: Off | Re-EQ: Off | 7.2 Surround Sound Setup
*** White text with thin black borders.

BD-P1400 TECHNICAL
Video Problem: No
Audio Problem: No
Load Problem: No
Total Loading Time: 0 min 42 sec | PS3: 0 min 30 sec | BD35: 0 min 30 sec
Skip Previews "Shortcut": Yes *
Resume Play: Yes
Main Menu or Popup Menu GUI Intensity Rating: [Simple] Moderate Complex
FW: 2.0 | PS3: 2.70 | BD35: 1.1

* Since most Warner titles do not have a true main menu screen, the skip preview shortcut will take you to the Special Features screen.

DISC FEATURES WORTH NOTING

Annoying Menu Button Sound or Option No

Secondary Audio Yes, commentary by Kevin Costner and Director Kevin Renolds. Commentary by Morgan Freeman, Christian Slater, and Producers Pen Densham and John Watson.

Music Video "Everything I Do, I Do it for You" - Bryan Adams Performs Live at Slane Castle, Ireland.

WHADABOUT THE MOVIE BARNEY?
Boomoo Rent-O-Meter:
Boomoo Collection Worthiness:

I'm not sure what happened with Kevin Costner's Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. It has a well rounded cast which includes Kevin Costner, Morgan Freeman, Christian Slater, Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio (The Color of Money), Alan Rickman (Harry Potter Prof. Snapes of Slytherin), and a cameo appearance by Sean Connery. I guess I was looking forward to recapturing the magic of young love back in the Summer of 69... I mean 91. Bryan Adams' "Everything I Do, I Do It For You" made the movie and outlasted long after the movie was over. Before watching it, I guess my expectation was both too high and not well defined. I wasn't sure what to expect. K, that sounded a little bit dingy even for ol' Barn . Guess that's what happened to you as you grow old...er? Plus it was a different girl (don't tell Mrs. Barney cause she will murder me!).

Also unmoving was the PQ. Kinda average like a really good DVD, almost. While no synthesized oversaturation of colors or induced noise is in the transfer, it's not as sharp or crisp and vibrant as I would have liked. DVD vs. BD, probably little difference in PQ. The 5.1 TrueHD track is better. Some LFE, but much of the soundstage was concentrated to the fronts. Surround sound volume is unbalanced and I found my constantly adjusting the volume with the remote throughout the movie. Vocals are discernable at 54db (abs) while musical notes and audio SFX have to be turned down to a moderate 48db (to keep peace in the house). Rent Prince of Thieves and see if you can recapture the magic of the Summer of 69. btw, that's 2 years before ol' Barn was born... in case yaw wondering.

LL

-
7.1 Boomoos

Official Boomoo Reviewer
High Def Junkies
-
post #11346 of 12884 Old 05-31-2009, 04:34 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney View Post

Plus it was a different girl (don't tell Mrs. Barney cause she will murder me!).

LOL So now we have some blackmail material on Barney. Hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney View Post

btw, that's 2 years before ol' Barn was born... in case yaw wondering.

Here you've been pretending to be a Geezer all this time. You're not much farther ahead than me. Course you may just be old enough to remember the disco era... maybe you ARE old.

~Dave

...Theater Room Setup...
JVC DLA-RS40-U... Oppo BDP-105D... Toshiba HD-XA2... Uverse VIP-2250... Roku Streaming Stick... Emotiva XPA-3... Onkyo TX-SR805
post #11347 of 12884 Old 05-31-2009, 07:06 PM

Barney -

Did I read a previous post correctly, that you did a review for U3ROTL on your 1400? If so, how did you get it to play?

Thanks,

John
post #11348 of 12884 Old 05-31-2009, 07:56 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitale View Post

Barney -

Did I read a previous post correctly, that you did a review for U3ROTL on your 1400? If so, how did you get it to play?

Thanks,

John

Underworld: Rise of the Lycans is unplayable? with the 1400. I've used the Panny BD35 for that particular review. I think we all are waiting for FW 2.1 to fix it along with T2 Skynet Edition.

-
7.1 Boomoos

Official Boomoo Reviewer
High Def Junkies
-
post #11349 of 12884 Old 05-31-2009, 08:03 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarty-pants View Post

-snip-
Here you've been pretending to be a Geezer all this time. You're not much farther ahead than me. Course you may just be old enough to remember the disco era... maybe you ARE old.

I remember seeing Saturday Night Fever in theaters .

-
7.1 Boomoos

Official Boomoo Reviewer
High Def Junkies
-
post #11350 of 12884 Old 05-31-2009, 08:24 PM
AVS Special Member

CIRCLE OF IRON

Studio Blue Underground | Aspect Ratio 1.66:1 | Selected Audio Track English 7.1 DTS-HD Master Audio* (default)

* This BD title offers both lossless audio codecs on the same disc, English 7.1 DTS-HD Master Audio AND English 7.1 Dolby TrueHD.

OTHER MOVIE COMPARISON
Kung Fu Panda, Conan the Barbarian, Beast Master, Enter The Dragon, Kung Fu the TV series

WHAT'S THE MOVIE ABOUT?
Cord is the seeker who wants to find Zetan and defeat him in order to read The Book of Enlightenment. His quest is aided by a blind master (David Carradine).

Trailer

Movie [Stupid] So-So Spectacular
Video *
Audio **
Subtitle Legibility ***

Dialog Clarity
Low Frequency Effects

* 1080p/24fps OFF. Very Good PQ.
** DRC: Off | Bitstream to Onkyo 805 | Reference Listening Volume : 52.5 db (abs)| Late Nite Mode: Off | Re-EQ: Off | 7.2 Surround Sound Setup
*** Yellow text with thin black borders.

BD-P1400 TECHNICAL
Total Loading Time: 1 min 16 sec | PS3: 1 min 02 sec | BD35: 1 min 01 sec
Skip Previews "Shortcut": NA
Resume Play: Yes
Main Menu or Popup Menu GUI Intensity Rating: [Simple] Moderate Complex

Annoying Menu Button Sound or Option No

Secondary Audio Yes, audio commentary with director Richard Moore.

Playing the Silent Flute Interview with Star David Carradine

The Producer Interview with Co-Producer Paul Maslansky

Karate Master Interview with Martial Arts Coordinator Joe Lewis

Audio Interview with Co-Writer Stirling Silliphant

Boomoo Rent-O-Meter:

Man I wish they stop using Bruce Lee's name in vain when it comes to promoting Circle of Iron. The only association with Bruce Lee was the fact that he was one of three writers of the script. Even then it was called "The Silent Flute". The studios changed it to "The Circle of Iron" for the movie. In an interview with David Carradine (Special Features), he himself admitted he had no idea how "The Circle of Iron" related to the movie. Lee himself is NOT in the movie. Released in 1978 overseas, January 1979 in the US, I'm not sure why Bruce Lee wasn't in it. Lee died on July 20, 1973.

As a kung fu movie, the action sequence is not as elaborate as I would have liked.

BD video is clean, it's a perfect transfer. It's probably the same quality as what was shown in the theaters in 79. People who like classic films in their original state may appreciate the transfer because I don't see anything wrong with it. As a matter of fact, the original 1:66 aspect ratio was intact. For me, this aspect ratio had a 1" to 1.5" black bar on both sides of my 16X9 TV. Just don't expect a modern transfer like Kill Bill with the Circle of Iron. Now to the goodies, the BD audio presentation. Both lossless audio codecs 7.1 TrueHD and 7.1 Master Audio are offered on this disc. While the surround sound may not blow you away, the technicality of a BD offering both codecs in 7.1 is very rare. Audio is high def. As the Blind Man walks, he rings a bell on his foot. Sound is distinctive and clear even at high volume. One minor problem with this type of older film is the coherency of the dialog with the rest of the surrounds. Sometime it just doesn't seem to blend in well with the special effects and the rest of the channels. It's like the original The Day The Earth Stood Still. Dialog, then SFX, dialog, and maybe an echo, then SFX. But I guess that how older movies were made and not part of the production mix. The two discrete channels in the rear were active throughout the movie. You could probably wait for Circle of Iron to be on cable if want to see it. If you're a surround sound geek like Barney, then it's worth considering for testing out your equipment audio capabilities.

laddieluv Animal Cruelty Alert: A horse gets a roundhouse kicked in the face by Cord toward the second half of the movie!!!

LL

-
7.1 Boomoos

Official Boomoo Reviewer
High Def Junkies
-
post #11351 of 12884 Old 06-01-2009, 09:07 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney_DaPurple1 View Post

I remember seeing Saturday Night Fever in theaters .

In 1977....a rated R movie.

I guess I'm old as I was able to see this movie on the release date without having my parents accompany me.
post #11352 of 12884 Old 06-01-2009, 09:20 AM
AVS Special Member

yea, there weren't no such thing as an ID check back then . As long as your buddy's big brother who was old enough to smoke was going in with you, you're fine .

-
7.1 Boomoos

Official Boomoo Reviewer
High Def Junkies
-
post #11353 of 12884 Old 06-01-2009, 11:06 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:

yea, there weren't no such thing as an ID check back then . As long as your buddy's big brother who was old enough to smoke was going in with you, you're fine .

Just like the bars back then, no ID check. Imagine the surprise the bar employees had when I finally turned 21 and they found out I had been going for years before. Such fun!

lujan
651 Blu-ray
21 HD DVD
6 DVD
post #11354 of 12884 Old 06-01-2009, 01:19 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujan View Post

Just like the bars back then, no ID check. Imagine the surprise the bar employees had when I finally turned 21 and they found out I had been going for years before. Such fun!

This explains a lot. Abused as a child???

-
7.1 Boomoos

Official Boomoo Reviewer
High Def Junkies
-
post #11355 of 12884 Old 06-01-2009, 11:06 PM

Liked: 12
If you want to watch NEW Blu-ray disc this thing is garbage. None of the new discs play.

So now you go out and buy another Samsung that in 6 months or a year will be useless again?

The elctronics industry wonders why consumers are NOT buying equipment or movies???

I can see streaming content coming at 500MPH and it's going to slap all these BR players into the GI Can.

All you'll need is a receiver and external HD. You'll have CAT5 or Wireless to your receiver and HDMI 1.4. One cord to everything.

BR players will be rare. Why buy a DVD when you can see the movie for next to nothing?

SONY, SAMSUNG, PANASONIC killed the goose that laid the golden eggs. IMHO
post #11356 of 12884 Old 06-02-2009, 05:05 AM
AVS Special Member

filcro1:
You are probably on target with the future of audio and video being distributed over the Internet. In the meantime, relax... If you go to Samsung's website and get the latest firmware upgrade, most (if not all) of those new movies will play fine.

mnilan
post #11357 of 12884 Old 06-02-2009, 07:00 AM
AVS Special Member

TWILIGHT

Studio Summit Entertainment | Aspect Ratio 2.40:1 | Selected Audio Track English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio (default)

OTHER MOVIE COMPARISON
Underworld, Superman Returns, Juno, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, The Forsaken, Jumpers, High School Musical 3, A Walk to Remember, Lost Boys 2: The Tribe

WHAT'S THE MOVIE ABOUT?
Bella (Kristen Stewart) trades in the sunny Phoenix sky for the mostly wet raining weather of Forks, Washington to be with her father and falls in love with a vampire (Robert Pattinson).

Twilight - Trailer
Linkin Park - Leave out all the Rest
Paramore - Decode
Muse - Supermassive Black Hole

Movie Stupid So-So [Spectacular]
Video *
Audio **
Subtitle Legibility ***

Dialog Clarity
Low Frequency Effects

* 1080p/24fps OFF. Crisp, Sharp, Reference Material PQ.
** DRC: Off | Bitstream to Onkyo 805 | Reference Listening Volume : 46.5 db (abs)| Late Nite Mode: Off | Re-EQ: Off | 7.2 Surround Sound Setup
*** White text with thin black borders. 2-liners contained in picture area.

BD-P1400 TECHNICAL
Total Loading Time: 3 min 09 sec | PS3: 1 min 19 sec | BD35: 1 min 43 sec
Skip Previews "Shortcut": No
Resume Play: No
Main Menu or Popup Menu GUI Intensity Rating: Simple [Moderate] Complex

Annoying Menu Button Sound or Option Yes, option to turn off/on menu clicking sound in the main menu speaker icon. Audible in PCM or stereo mode.

Secondary Audio Yes, audio commentary with Catherine Hardwicke (Director), Robert Pattison, and Kristen Stewart.

Extended Scenes and Deleted Scenes

Music Videos

The Adventure Begins From book to screen, choose PiP BonusView Mode or Non-PiP Mode

The Comic-Con Phenomenon

Theatrical Campaign

BD-Live Not displayed as a menu option for the 1400.

Boomoo Rent-O-Meter:

K, let me start out by saying Barney's the mostest heterosexual guy yaw know and will ever know. With that out of the way, I can say I'm ashamed (almost dirty ) for enjoying Twilight. I'm surprised only a handful of reviewers ever gave it a chance. The craze over Twilight is probably just as bad as the Harry Potter series, if not worse. Everybody from my nieces who are in middle school all the way to my high school teen recommended to me to put it high of the list and watch Twilight. Sure it's one of those teen "out of touch out of reality" movies for a middle age man to understand. But that's why I had the whole family, sept' for the babies, watching it with me. I was curious and wanted their expert feedbacks on the matter. Tho I'm not as ecstatic as the teenie bopper frenzy, I do share somewhat of the same appreciation for the film. A young, fresh, and invigorating spin on the old dracula love story. For me it's so-so, but I was overruled and thus the 4 paws spectacular rating. Twilight is 90% love story, 10% vampire horror movie.

BD audio/video presentation is reference material. Some may say it's grainy in some scenes. I would argue the fact that it's just video style which is pretty effective for the close ups of the pale skin ones. Audio has a very balance surround. Lots of dynamics and bass to the fronts. LFE kicks in at the right time on key musical notes. Plenty of upbeat rock-n-roll in the soundtrack. Overall, a well rounded ear pleasing 5.1 Dolby TrueHD track, perfect for the home theater environment. With the next installment due out in November 09, Twilight: New Moon (lycans?), put it high on the rental queue and add this gem to your boomoo collection. This one is for the younger generations who reads the boomoo reviews, or lack of because of the many reasons. Summit Entertainment may be a small distributor/studio, but the Twilight series should be a homerun hit, market wise for them.

LL

-
7.1 Boomoos

Official Boomoo Reviewer
High Def Junkies
-
post #11358 of 12884 Old 06-02-2009, 10:59 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:

[font="Century Gothic"]TWILIGHT

I believe the movie was good but I would never buy it. It's worth watching one time though.

lujan
651 Blu-ray
21 HD DVD
6 DVD
post #11359 of 12884 Old 06-02-2009, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujan View Post

I believe the movie was good but I would never buy it. It's worth watching one time though.

Ugh. I really didn't care for it at all (my wife wanted to see it so we watched it together) - way too much of a teeny-bopper movie. She thought it was OK, but likes the books a whole lot better.
post #11360 of 12884 Old 06-02-2009, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhawk71 View Post

Ugh. I really didn't care for it at all (my wife wanted to see it so we watched it together) - way too much of a teeny-bopper movie. She thought it was OK, but likes the books a whole lot better.

I totally agree with you. Me too my wife insisted that I rent it, we saw it and like 3 weeks later we were at the video store and she wanted to rent it again?? She had forgotten that she had seen it, to tell you how that movie feels!!!
post #11361 of 12884 Old 06-02-2009, 11:59 AM
AVS Special Member

The teens said "It's the best movie of all time!"

It was so-so for me also. But I guess that's how much I know about the younger generation these days? Go'ne girl and Girl Power!!!

Should be interesting to see Twilight: New Moon this winter when it comes out.

-
7.1 Boomoos

Official Boomoo Reviewer
High Def Junkies
-
post #11362 of 12884 Old 06-02-2009, 12:23 PM
Advanced Member

(((TWILIGHT)))

My wife and I both enjoyed the movie and are far from the teenie bopper years lol. I enjoyed Harry Potter and LOTR movies and most SCIFI. I won't let reality get in the way my viewing enjoyment

The movie is geared for the younger generation and is a love story, but it wasn't a mushy type of love story that's geared more for the female gender. I found the movie entertaining.

The sound track and score were excellent IMO but, could of used more tracks from LP, of course everyone has their own preference.
post #11363 of 12884 Old 06-02-2009, 05:05 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmatman View Post

I totally agree with you. Me too my wife insisted that I rent it, we saw it and like 3 weeks later we were at the video store and she wanted to rent it again?? She had forgotten that she had seen it, to tell you how that movie feels!!!

Same here. I watched it with my wife and 15 yr old daughter. I really didn't care for it at all or all the hype that surrounded it.

30 days of night was one of my favorite vampire movies (awesome audio btw)...even though it wasn't a love story by any means
post #11364 of 12884 Old 06-02-2009, 08:37 PM
AVS Special Member

s.t. VI, 'the undiscovered country', loaded and played perfectly on my 1400 tonite.
imo, the best looking flick of the six.
post #11365 of 12884 Old 06-02-2009, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanoid1 View Post

The movie is geared for the younger generation and is a love story, but it wasn't a mushy type of love story that's geared more for the female gender. I found the movie entertaining.

Well, more power to you but I am not watching any more of them. Just....no. I'll throw in Blade or something when I need a vampire fix.
post #11366 of 12884 Old 06-03-2009, 04:32 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by westgate View Post

s.t. VI, 'the undiscovered country', loaded and played perfectly on my 1400 tonite.
imo, the best looking flick of the six.

audio and video better than 2, Wrath of Khan?

-
7.1 Boomoos

Official Boomoo Reviewer
High Def Junkies
-
post #11367 of 12884 Old 06-03-2009, 05:15 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

audio and video better than 2, Wrath of Khan?

with my '4.0' audio, i don't know about that (edit-audio, i mean).
but it looked to me like there was more visual detail in more of the images than even 'TWOK'. this is with a 720p pj.
post #11368 of 12884 Old 06-03-2009, 12:22 PM
AVS Special Member

got my n'flix blu copies of 'air force one' yesterday and 'passengers' in todays mail.
nowadays, i test load and then play a few minutes worth of blu discs via the 1400 and my 19" flat panel to make sure they work, instead of going thru that while running the pj and its valuable lamp time.

anyhoo, they both loaded and then played about 5 minutes with no issues.
post #11369 of 12884 Old 06-04-2009, 11:29 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

CIRCLE OF IRON

OMFG!!! I'm just stunned by this news. This is a very sad day...

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...7757144&page=1

-
7.1 Boomoos

Official Boomoo Reviewer
High Def Junkies
-
post #11370 of 12884 Old 06-04-2009, 11:44 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

OMFG!!! I'm just stunned by this news. This is a very sad day...

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...7757144&page=1

WOW!!!
I hope there was no foul play involved.

David had one of those personalities that you just liked him, no matter what. Although I didn't know him or ever meet him, he was one of those on_screen people that you felt a connection with.
So coarse, yet so full of life experience and memories.
The Legend of a man will be missed, but the actor will live on though the wonderful roles that he played on film.

~Dave

...Theater Room Setup...
Reply Blu-ray Players

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page