OFFICIAL "HELP ME CHOOSE A PLAYER" THREAD: Can't decide? Start HERE. - Page 310 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #9271 of 16859 Old 06-18-2010, 02:34 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Jacob305's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,398
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 23
try a panasonic 65 or 85.

stay away from insignia and samsung

Jacob
Jacob305 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #9272 of 16859 Old 06-18-2010, 02:59 PM
Senior Member
 
Captain Spaulding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: OH
Posts: 446
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by rishid View Post

I wanted to ask a dumb question, my receiver (Onkyo TX-SR601) is a bit old and only supports Dobly Digital and DTS. Will an optical out from a Blu-ray player to my receiver work? Will I get 5.1 sound at least?

Yes, an optical out to your receiver will give you 5.1 Dolby Digital and 5.1 DTS sound. It will not give you the newer Dolby TrueHD or DTS HD Master Audio.
Captain Spaulding is offline  
post #9273 of 16859 Old 06-18-2010, 05:26 PM
Newbie
 
Spadsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Wa
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Jacob305, Thanks for that, been looking at the Sony65, saw the 85 seemed to have better specs. Will be doing more studying. Thanks again.Spadsky
Spadsky is offline  
post #9274 of 16859 Old 06-18-2010, 05:31 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Jacob305's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,398
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 23
I had problems with the sony 370 netflix. I would not recommend sony either.

Jacob
Jacob305 is online now  
post #9275 of 16859 Old 06-18-2010, 08:59 PM
Newbie
 
Spadsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Wa
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
So many numbers and letters, I ment the Panasonic DMP BD65 or the 85. Costco has the Panasonic DMP BD655K which has the same specs as the BD65. Just compared them on the Panny site. The 85 seems to be a good unit for my purposes. 305 Thanks again for the no go on the Sony...Bill
Spadsky is offline  
post #9276 of 16859 Old 06-20-2010, 11:12 AM
Newbie
 
customav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Relevant current equipment for this discussion: JVC RS1 Projector, Lexicon DC-2 Pre/Processor, 7.1 speaker set-up, Philips DBP9000 Blu-Ray, Imerge S2000 Music Server.

Want to upgrade the old Philips blu-ray. Have read many posts and the top players seem to be (based on who you listen to):

Oppo BDP-80 or 83 ($500 & $290, but older now so do other players surpass?)
Sony BDP-S1000ES ($200, but same comments apply as above)
Pioneer BD-320 ($99 tomorrow at 6th Ave, but same comment above)
Panasonic 85K ($200 current model)
LG570 ($250, but have heard of quality problems?)

No option on the Lexicon DC-2 to use HMDI or 7.1 analog. Currently use optical digital input from blu-ray to processor.

Picture and sound quality on BD is most important factor to me. Seems like all players are equal in BD video playback? How about BD sound? Do not have much of a DVD collection save for Star Wars and Lord of the Rings that I would really care about upconverting, but would be nice for those titles. SACD and DVD-A are played through my Imerge S2000, so do not need that.

Only option I thought MIGHT be nice is to wirelessly stream from Netflix. I am currently NOT a subscriber, but thought it might be something I would enjoy.

The current $99 Pioneer BDP-320 sounds like a great deal, but would I gain much over my current player? And since it does NOT have streaming capabilities, that would lead me to consider the Sony since I would think it would be better quality than the Panny 85 and would have streaming capabilities.

What would you do? Need input so I can decide if I should pull the trigger on the $99 Pioneer tomorrow, or go a different route. Those who use streaming, is it really great and do you enjoy it? Thanks for your input!
customav is offline  
post #9277 of 16859 Old 06-20-2010, 12:31 PM
AVS Special Member
 
rdclark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Philadelphia Vicinity
Posts: 4,149
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by customav View Post

What would you do? Need input so I can decide if I should pull the trigger on the $99 Pioneer tomorrow, or go a different route. Those who use streaming, is it really great and do you enjoy it? Thanks for your input!

What would I do? I would buy a Panasonic DMP-BD65K. You don't need the 85's analog outputs.

The 65 has streaming, good upconversion, good support, solid brand reputation. $125 at A right now.

You will see nor hear any appreciable difference (that can't be zeroed out with simple display or level adjustments) when playing Blu-ray discs from one player to another.

Wide Awake

on the Edge

of the World

 

rdclark is offline  
post #9278 of 16859 Old 06-20-2010, 06:29 PM
Member
 
phatferd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 30
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I just bought a brand new Samsung P58c7000, and need a new Blu-Ray player to hook up to it. I have a PS3 in my bedroom and plan on using that for the 3D player in the future, but until then I just want to BR player for this new TV.

I really want a BR player with DLNA (can be used as a media center) to stream video files from my Macbook. I was thinking I should go Samsung, since I have a Samsung TV, but the LG seems to be a little more geared for media center functionality.

Your thoughts?
phatferd is offline  
post #9279 of 16859 Old 06-21-2010, 08:06 AM
Senior Member
 
JustBusiness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 377
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I want a blu-ray player that will stream surround sound from NetFlix, and work well with my Pioneer VSX-21. The only connection between the Blu-ray and the rest of the system will be HDMI. I also listen to a lot of cds, and will use this player for it.

If only Oppo streamed NetFlix...
JustBusiness is offline  
post #9280 of 16859 Old 06-21-2010, 08:16 AM
AVS Special Member
 
rdclark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Philadelphia Vicinity
Posts: 4,149
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBusiness View Post

I want a blu-ray player that will stream surround sound from NetFlix, and work well with my Pioneer VSX-21. The only connection between the Blu-ray and the rest of the system will be HDMI. I also listen to a lot of cds, and will use this player for it.

If only Oppo streamed NetFlix...

Netflix will offer 5.1 surround in the future, but is still limited to 2-channel. When 5.1 is implemented, there's no reason to think it won't work with any digital audio connection from any device, assuming sufficient connection speed.

Look at the Panasonic DMP-BD65K.

Or, if the Oppos appeal to you because of the many features they have that most other players lack, or because of their overall quality and excellent company support, consider buying one, and implementing a separate solution for streaming. A Roku HD box + an Oppo BDP-80 would still total less than $400. And Roku does better at updating their UI and adding new services for existing owners than most BD player manufacturers do.

Or, if you can wait a bit, the Denon DBP-1611UD ($400 list) promises to deliver what you need, but it's not quite here yet.

Wide Awake

on the Edge

of the World

 

rdclark is offline  
post #9281 of 16859 Old 06-21-2010, 09:00 AM
Member
 
Page14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 79
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Page14 View Post

Any thoughts on how the Pioneer 320 matches up with the Pioneer Elite 1150? I read somewhere that the 320 won't convert to 720p. Should I be concerned about that?

If not the 320, any other suggestions to match up with the 1150?

Thanks.

Page14 is offline  
post #9282 of 16859 Old 06-21-2010, 10:54 AM
Senior Member
 
JustBusiness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 377
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdclark View Post

Netflix will offer 5.1 surround in the future, but is still limited to 2-channel. When 5.1 is implemented, there's no reason to think it won't work with any digital audio connection from any device, assuming sufficient connection speed.

Look at the Panasonic DMP-BD65K.

Or, if the Oppos appeal to you because of the many features they have that most other players lack, or because of their overall quality and excellent company support, consider buying one, and implementing a separate solution for streaming. A Roku HD box + an Oppo BDP-80 would still total less than $400. And Roku does better at updating their UI and adding new services for existing owners than most BD player manufacturers do.

Or, if you can wait a bit, the Denon DBP-1611UD ($400 list) promises to deliver what you need, but it's not quite here yet.

I didn't realize NetFlix streaming didn't offer 5.1 streaming yet (I've had a 2 channel set up since I got the service in my temporary apartment). I currently stream through the Xbox 360, but it is noisy. I can stick this in the equipment closet in the new place.

Now the question becomes BDP-80 or 83? I like the back-lit remote, and included calibration DVD's of the 83, but don't need the analog out... (unless this would provide better output for my cds. $500 is a lot though. More than my front speakers (planning on changing those in the future though). Tough decision.
JustBusiness is offline  
post #9283 of 16859 Old 06-21-2010, 11:11 AM
One-Man Content Creator
 
wmcclain's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 16,961
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
Liked: 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBusiness View Post

I didn't realize NetFlix streaming didn't offer 5.1 streaming yet (I've had a 2 channel set up since I got the service in my temporary apartment). I currently stream through the Xbox 360, but it is noisy. I can stick this in the equipment closet in the new place.

Now the question becomes BDP-80 or 83? I like the back-lit remote, and included calibration DVD's of the 83, but don't need the analog out... (unless this would provide better output for my cds. $500 is a lot though. More than my front speakers (planning on changing those in the future though). Tough decision.

The chief pluses of the BDP-83 over the BDP-80 are improved analog audio and ABT VRS processing which is most important for DVDs. If neither is important the BDP-80 is an easy choice. You can substitute the backlit remote for a small charge when ordering.

-Bill
wmcclain is offline  
post #9284 of 16859 Old 06-21-2010, 11:43 AM
Senior Member
 
DVDFreaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 273
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Hey guys, I need help on deciding on 2 Sony Blu-Ray players

I am deciding between:

BDP-570

or

BDPS-1000

I have Amazon Prime, if I get BDP-570, I do not have to pay shipping but if I get BDPS-1000, I have to pay shipping from Vann's but I am guessing it will $15 shipping, the same price as the BDP-570 player, so any advice which I should get? Thank you!
DVDFreaker is offline  
post #9285 of 16859 Old 06-21-2010, 11:51 AM
Member
 
Page14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 79
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I've tried searching through the threads here for a few days now looking for answers, and they might well be there, but it's such a tedious process with so much information out here, so my apologies if I'm asking something that has been rehashed before.

I have a Pioneer Elite 1150 (720p resolution). I'm looking for a good quality blu ray player to match up with it. I currently don't have a receiver, but some day hope to buy one.

The players catching my eye are the Pioneer 320 and 23fd. From what I've been able to remember through all the material I've been reading (and I may be wrong, but...), the Pioneer 320 will not upconvert DVDs to 720p, but the Pioneer 23fd will. Both of these players are still available at a Best Buy store near me. The 23fd is $150 more than the 320. Does anybody have an opinion on whether it's worth the extra money to go for the 23fd? Thank you.

For what it's worth, I will be watching a good number of DVDs on whatever I buy.
Page14 is offline  
post #9286 of 16859 Old 06-22-2010, 05:09 PM
Newbie
 
al_pilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Simple question guys:

I have an elaborate 7.1 surround set up and am interested in getting a Blu-Ray Player. I am only interested in these things:

1. Obviously the picture/audio quality
2. Netflix
3. Speed to load.

That is it. Any suggestions? I am leaning to the Panasonic BD-85K but the BD-65 may fit my needs. I have a Panasonic 65 inch plasma and like Panasonic. Any expert advise I would really appreciate.

Thanks so much!
al_pilot is offline  
post #9287 of 16859 Old 06-23-2010, 04:58 AM
Member
 
samduhman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 70
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi,

I need some recommendations. Here are my requirements in order. My player will be hard Ethernet wired.

- Netflix: see watch instantly catalog. Movie does not need to be in shipping queue to see/play it. No issues streaming Netflix (poor picture quality/stuttering)

- Blue Ray playback: No issues. I'm finding it surprising from reading some threads that some players have issues accomplishing their main task, playing back a Blue Ray disc.

- if the player happens to support streaming media from a windows home server then that's a bonus.

It's for the bedroom so cheaper is better.

thanks
samduhman is offline  
post #9288 of 16859 Old 06-23-2010, 07:42 AM
Newbie
 
oliverh72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quick recommendation, please.

I bought a Vizio VBR100 as it was only $98 locally. It seems pretty good and I've had no real issues playing either BD or DVD. The upconversion seems good as well, and as I have nothing to compare it to, it's good enough.

My only issue with it is 3 things: the color is pretty muted and since there's no on-player adjustments, I have to crank my TV's color to get it to look the way I like it. Not a huge deal.

The second issue I can't fix: it's make a bit of a whine/hiss while playing. I'm only about 6/7 feet away and if it's a dialogue-heavy movie, it's noticeable. I'd prefer a player that's practically silent, preferably.

The last issue may not be due to the player, but I figure I'd mention it. The audio is really low out of it. My setup is this: I'm running HDMI from the player and from my 360 into my TV. From the TV I have optical out going into my receiver. The 360 outputs much higher volume than the BD player, meaning I typically blast myself out of my seat coming from the BD to the 360.. heh. I have a bad memory.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a quiet player that has good DVD upconversion with maybe some onboard picture adjustments?

I've been looking at the LG BD570 as I have an LG tv. Wifi/internet is a bonus but not a big deal as I live in Canada - Netflix is not an option (sigh). I'm open to all brands.

Thanks,

Oliver
oliverh72 is offline  
post #9289 of 16859 Old 06-23-2010, 07:52 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Stew4msu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Wylie, Texas, USA
Posts: 7,076
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliverh72 View Post

The last issue may not be due to the player, but I figure I'd mention it. The audio is really low out of it. My setup is this: I'm running HDMI from the player and from my 360 into my TV. From the TV I have optical out going into my receiver. The 360 outputs much higher volume than the BD player, meaning I typically blast myself out of my seat coming from the BD to the 360.. heh. I have a bad memory.

Someone else will have to answer your other questions, but you should not hook things up the way you have them.

Depending on your receiver, you should run HDMI to your receiver (and then on to your TV), or just run optical from your BD player to the receiver. Do not use the audio out on your TV.

"The dream never dies, just the dreamer."

Stew4msu is offline  
post #9290 of 16859 Old 06-23-2010, 08:04 AM
Newbie
 
oliverh72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew4msu View Post

Someone else will have to answer your other questions, but you should not hook things up the way you have them.

Depending on your receiver, you should run HDMI to your receiver (and then on to your TV), or just run optical from your BD player to the receiver. Do not use the audio out on your TV.

Yep, I know. But I only have one optical input and one coax input on my receiver and no HDMI. The only other option is to run optical from the 360 to the receiver and coaxial from the BD to the receiver. But I wasn't sure if audio is run out of the optical outs when you're also running HDMI. Plus, I'd prefer the audio to be digital (hence the optical cable) not analog (coax)... unless I'm mistaken and they're both digital?
oliverh72 is offline  
post #9291 of 16859 Old 06-23-2010, 08:18 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Stew4msu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Wylie, Texas, USA
Posts: 7,076
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
They're both digital.

"The dream never dies, just the dreamer."

Stew4msu is offline  
post #9292 of 16859 Old 06-23-2010, 08:29 AM
AVS Special Member
 
rdclark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Philadelphia Vicinity
Posts: 4,149
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliverh72 View Post

Yep, I know. But I only have one optical input and one coax input on my receiver and no HDMI. The only other option is to run optical from the 360 to the receiver and coaxial from the BD to the receiver. But I wasn't sure if audio is run out of the optical outs when you're also running HDMI. Plus, I'd prefer the audio to be digital (hence the optical cable) not analog (coax)... unless I'm mistaken and they're both digital?

Optical and coaxial are both identical digital audio connections. You should use them. You can configure most devices, including BD players, to send video via HDMI and audio via coax/optical.

The problem is that when you send digital audio from an external device to a TV, what comes back out is stereo, not multichannel. (This doesn't apply to sound that originates with the TV, as from its own tuner.) So, unless you have a very rare TV, you are losing the Dolby Digital or DTS 5.1 sound from your Blu-ray Discs when it goes through the TV.

If you don't have enough audio inputs, there are inexpensive switchers available from places like Monoprice that will let you add more, although obviously a new receiver with HDMI should be your goal.

Wide Awake

on the Edge

of the World

 

rdclark is offline  
post #9293 of 16859 Old 06-23-2010, 08:55 AM
Newbie
 
oliverh72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Wow. Okay, I didn't know this; I assumed that if the TV has digital out, it wouldn't touch the signal in, which would be 5.1 from both sources. Okay, I'll fix that up tonight.

For those interested, if you don't want to buy the stupid $50 360 HDMI cable and you also want to use your optical out, I just found this site that shows you how to hack your included component cable to use the optical and HDMI simultaneously.

http://www.chadledford.com/?p=50

Any suggestions on the BD player?
oliverh72 is offline  
post #9294 of 16859 Old 06-23-2010, 09:47 AM
AVS Special Member
 
rdclark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Philadelphia Vicinity
Posts: 4,149
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliverh72 View Post

Wow. Okay, I didn't know this; I assumed that if the TV has digital out, it wouldn't touch the signal in, which would be 5.1 from both sources. Okay, I'll fix that up tonight.

For those interested, if you don't want to buy the stupid $50 360 HDMI cable and you also want to use your optical out, I just found this site that shows you how to hack your included component cable to use the optical and HDMI simultaneously.

http://www.chadledford.com/?p=50

Any suggestions on the BD player?

I don't know about picture adjustments; it's better to calibrate the display using a calibration disc, so that's not a feature I've paid attention to.

I like the Panasonic DMP-BD65K as a good performing entry player with a lot of features and good support.

Also, note that inexpensive coax->optical and optical-> coax adapters are easy to find. Monoprice has them for about $12+shipping.

Wide Awake

on the Edge

of the World

 

rdclark is offline  
post #9295 of 16859 Old 06-23-2010, 10:50 AM
Newbie
 
oliverh72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdclark View Post

I don't know about picture adjustments; it's better to calibrate the display using a calibration disc, so that's not a feature I've paid attention to.

I like the Panasonic DMP-BD65K as a good performing entry player with a lot of features and good support.

Also, note that inexpensive coax->optical and optical-> coax adapters are easy to find. Monoprice has them for about $12+shipping.

This would be great except I only have one optical input on my receiver which is being used by the xbox. The 360 can't output 5.1 via anything but optical.
oliverh72 is offline  
post #9296 of 16859 Old 06-23-2010, 11:21 AM
AVS Special Member
 
rdclark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Philadelphia Vicinity
Posts: 4,149
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliverh72 View Post

This would be great except I only have one optical input on my receiver which is being used by the xbox. The 360 can't output 5.1 via anything but optical.

My point is that you have one optical and one coax input on your receiver. If you choose a BD player that has optical, you will need an optical -> coax adapter.

If you also want to connect your TV sound to the receiver (for 5.1 from broadcast digital or cable HD), you will also need a switcher since that's a third digital audio source.

Of course, it really sounds like you need a new AVR.

Wide Awake

on the Edge

of the World

 

rdclark is offline  
post #9297 of 16859 Old 06-23-2010, 12:25 PM
Newbie
 
volcharka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I need wall-mounted BD player to new sharp quattron, could you help me? Only solution I found is samsung BD-C7500, but I need some more...
volcharka is offline  
post #9298 of 16859 Old 06-23-2010, 12:37 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Stew4msu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Wylie, Texas, USA
Posts: 7,076
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by volcharka View Post

I need wall-mounted BD player to new sharp quattron, could you help me? Only solution I found is samsung BD-C7500, but I need some more...

Any of them.


"The dream never dies, just the dreamer."

Stew4msu is offline  
post #9299 of 16859 Old 06-23-2010, 12:44 PM
Newbie
 
volcharka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew4msu View Post

Any of them.


Sorry, but I need to mount player in plane with wall
volcharka is offline  
post #9300 of 16859 Old 06-23-2010, 12:56 PM
Senior Member
 
Athlon646464's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Uxbridge, MA
Posts: 396
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew4msu View Post

Any of them.


I'm using something very similar for my center speaker mounted from the wall just above my DLP.

Dave

Uxbridge, MA.

Athlon646464 is offline  
Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Blu Ray Players , Lg Bd 390 Network Blu Ray Disc Player , Oppo Bdp 103 3d Blu Ray Player , Oppo Bdp 93 Blu Ray Player , Pioneer Elite Bdp 62fd , Pioneer Pdp 5080 Hd , Plasma Hdtv , Sony Bdp S5100 3d Blu Ray Disc Player With Wi Fi , Sony Blu Ray Disc Player Bdp S790 , Toshiba
Gear in this thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off