OFFICIAL "HELP ME CHOOSE A PLAYER" THREAD: Can't decide? Start HERE - Page 648 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 3653Likes

post #19411 of 19722 Old 01-11-2017, 02:59 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3503 Post(s)
Liked: 1770
Quote:
Originally Posted by teachsac View Post
You might be better off getting an inexpensive player and a dedicated streamer. I do not know of any BD player that accesses everything you listed. I can't think of any BD player that is compatible with Sling. Of the BD players, Sony and Samsung have the most apps. Sony supports SACD but not DVD-A.
Sony's flagship Blu-ray player, model UHP-H1, does support the DVD-A format. Despite its name, though, it is not a 4K player.

Selden

Marantz SR7009 avr + MM9000 amp --> Atmos 7.1.4
Fronts=NHT 2.9+AC2, FH+TM=DefTech PM1000, LCR+TM amped
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19412 of 19722 Old 01-11-2017, 03:12 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 861 Post(s)
Liked: 1397
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selden Ball View Post
Sony's flagship Blu-ray player, model UHP-H1, does support the DVD-A format. Despite its name, though, it is not a 4K player.

Thanks,

Totally forgot about the UHP. Still doesn't address the sling part which isn't supported in BD players.

S~

Please use the report post button to alert staff to problematic posts. Never quote or respond to them yourself.

Oppo UDP-203 -> Yamaha CX-A5100 -> Sony XBR-75X940C; Mediabridge 6' and 15' HDMI cables.
post #19413 of 19722 Old 01-11-2017, 03:39 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
Liked: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by eljr View Post
I am looking for a streamer. It needs to be able to access RoKu or all these apps individually that I use on Roku.

They are: Amazon Instant Video, Sling, Netflix, The Great Courses Plus

It must also connect to JRiver Media Center from my computer via DLNA.

I also need a Tidal app available or enabled and a Digital Concert Hall app available or enabled.

If it is a universal player (Blu-Ray, SACD, DVD-A, DVD, CD) all the better.

The OPPO 103 or 105 are perfect but no longer made.
So now I am lost.
From all my readings, the new Nvidia Shield TV 2 might be your best bet. The original Shield TV did not do Amazon, but the new one shown at the recent CES is supposed to.

post #19414 of 19722 Old 01-12-2017, 03:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1193 Post(s)
Liked: 9056
Quote:
Originally Posted by teachsac View Post
You might be better off getting an inexpensive player and a dedicated streamer. I do not know of any BD player that accesses everything you listed. I can't think of any BD player that is compatible with Sling. Of the BD players, Sony and Samsung have the most apps. Sony supports SACD but not DVD-A. You'll probably need to ask in the streaming section about a streaming device. You might find a 103/103D in the classifieds. Bunch for sale with people upgrading to the 203. Here is the Sling supported devices.

https://www.sling.com/devices

S~
Fine, recommendations? (I don't really need a player but I need to stream all I just mentioned)

I did not buy a 103 for over a year preferring to wait for their new player which turned out to be the 203.

I got the Email that it was finally available, went to order it, spoke with OPPO and realized it no longer offered the streaming features I needed! I do not want to buy a used one. OPPO has none any longer.

BTW, I am fine buying another Roku, a Universal player and stream to get all these things. I am finding it hard to piece it all together.

What you got back home, little sister, to play your fuzzy warbles on? I bet you got little save pitiful, portable picnic players. Come with uncle and hear all proper! Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones. You are invited.

ELJR's "listening" blog.
post #19415 of 19722 Old 01-12-2017, 03:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by madaudio View Post
From all my readings, the new Nvidia Shield TV 2 might be your best bet. The original Shield TV did not do Amazon, but the new one shown at the recent CES is supposed to.
Thanks but I just did a search for it and it's some kind of gamer streamer!

What you got back home, little sister, to play your fuzzy warbles on? I bet you got little save pitiful, portable picnic players. Come with uncle and hear all proper! Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones. You are invited.

ELJR's "listening" blog.
post #19416 of 19722 Old 01-12-2017, 03:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I am looking for a streamer. It needs to be able to access RoKu or all these apps individually that I use on Roku.

They are: Amazon Instant Video, Sling, Netflix, The Great Courses Plus

It must also connect to JRiver Media Center from my computer via DLNA.

I also need a Tidal app available or enabled and a Digital Concert Hall app available or enabled.

If it is a universal player (Blu-Ray, SACD, DVD-A, DVD, CD) all the better.

The OPPO 103 or 105 are perfect but no longer made.
So now I am lost.
OK, I buy a Roku. It can give me all this: Amazon Instant Video, Sling, Netflix, The Great Courses Plus, YouTube

I buy a Universal player, I get all this. Blu-Ray, SACD, DVD-A, DVD, CD (recommendations please)

Now I need a streamer to play from my JRiver Media Center and offers apps for Digital Concert Hall and Tidal. Recommendations?

ELJR's "listening" blog.
post #19417 of 19722 Old 01-12-2017, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Thanks but I just did a search for it and it's some kind of gamer streamer!
You don't have to use the features you're not interested in.

The alternative is to buy several different dedicated streamer models for the same (or greater) total cost.

Selden

post #19418 of 19722 Old 01-12-2017, 04:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

The alternative is to buy several different dedicated streamer models for the same (or greater) total cost.
Established.

Recommendations?

ELJR's "listening" blog.
post #19419 of 19722 Old 01-12-2017, 09:17 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Hmm,

My Sony BDP5100 bought the farm last night in the middle of a movie (I have bad luck with Sony it seems, 2 PS3's and now this player)... I hadn't planned on upgrading players until late this year (when I planned to make the jump to 4k with a 2017 OLED), but for now I am still running a 1080p Panasonic plasma. Is there any sense in going ahead with an Oppo 203 now, or would I be better served just grabbing a cheap/disposable Blu-ray player until I make the jump to 4k?
post #19420 of 19722 Old 01-12-2017, 09:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 682 Post(s)
Liked: 1218
Quote:
Originally Posted by domain View Post
Hmm,

My Sony BDP5100 bought the farm last night in the middle of a movie (I have bad luck with Sony it seems, 2 PS3's and now this player)... I hadn't planned on upgrading players until late this year (when I planned to make the jump to 4k with a 2017 OLED), but for now I am still running a 1080p Panasonic plasma. Is there any sense in going ahead with an Oppo 203 now, or would I be better served just grabbing a cheap/disposable Blu-ray player until I make the jump to 4k?
I'm planning on adding the 203 later this year (already have two Oppo's).

I don't think you lose by waiting or by getting one now. The early comments on the 203 discussion is that it's still shaking out some early issues if you own a projector, but on a regular display, it's doing well.

The DVD upscaling, bluray play and downscale from UHD to 1080P for UHD titles should work well (up to Oppo standards).

So the choice really is - do you want the extra features the Oppo delivers now or later, when you have a UHD display? If later, then I'd wait - you have a very nice 1080p display.

If you want the features now and don't want to drop an extra hundred for a disposable player, then get one now.

One thing to keep in mind. The 203 was released without streaming apps. I believe they'll be added later, but there's no guarantee of it. Just something to consider about buying one now or later.

Good luck...
post #19421 of 19722 Old 01-12-2017, 11:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
OK, I buy a Roku. It can give me all this: Amazon Instant Video, Sling, Netflix, The Great Courses Plus, YouTube

I buy a Universal player, I get all this. Blu-Ray, SACD, DVD-A, DVD, CD (recommendations please)

Now I need a streamer to play from my JRiver Media Center and offers apps for Digital Concert Hall and Tidal. Recommendations?
So, let's say I buy the Roku and the OPPO UDP-203.

I still won't have Tidal or Digital Concert Hall.

How to I get these?

ELJR's "listening" blog.
post #19422 of 19722 Old 01-12-2017, 12:21 PM

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by hernanu View Post
So the choice really is - do you want the extra features the Oppo delivers now or later, when you have a UHD display? If later, then I'd wait - you have a very nice 1080p display.

If you want the features now and don't want to drop an extra hundred for a disposable player, then get one now.

One thing to keep in mind. The 203 was released without streaming apps. I believe they'll be added later, but there's no guarantee of it. Just something to consider about buying one now or later.

Good luck...
Thanks for the reply,

I don't really care about streaming on the player as I'm not a fan of streaming (nothing worse then being in the middle of a movie and it cuts out due to connection issues), and if I do I use a PS4. I only use the current player for physical discs, but it gets significant amounts of use (probably why I burn them out so quickly). Sounds like I'll just got ahead with a 203, rather then spending money on something I will only use for less than a year.
post #19423 of 19722 Old 01-12-2017, 12:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by domain View Post
Thanks for the reply,

I don't really care about streaming on the player as I'm not a fan of streaming (nothing worse then being in the middle of a movie and it cuts out due to connection issues), and if I do I use a PS4. I only use the current player for physical discs, but it gets significant amounts of use (probably why I burn them out so quickly). Sounds like I'll just got ahead with a 203, rather then spending money on something I will only use for less than a year.
If it gets that kind of use, then I can highly recommend the Oppos for that.

I use the HDMI inputs on my 103D to clean up my XFinity cable signal, so the unit is continually in use, not just for cable but for significant DVD and Bluray as well as streaming (Netflix, Pandora, etc.) I also have a large amount of MKV's and audio files that I access through my network.

Point is that it's on and doing its job for a good number of hours per day. It's been four years of straight use and no glitches at all. I expect that it will continue.

Same is true for my parents (Oppo BDP-80, since 2011) and my now dedicated to music only Oppo BDP-83 (2009). Not a single one has seen the cold confines of a repair shop.
post #19424 of 19722 Old 01-12-2017, 05:28 PM

Quote:
So, let's say I buy the Roku and the OPPO UDP-203.

I still won't have Tidal or Digital Concert Hall.

How to I get these?
I would forget the Roku and and take a longer closer look at the Nvidia Shield TV. Yes, it is a top gaming console. But yes, it is a top 4k streamer. I am seriously considering it, and I play no games at all. And all my reading suggests that many current owners of the first version bought it to use purely as a streamer.

The thing about the Shield, from all I have read, is that it is so good at everything it does and the new one just released should be even smoother in operation as it is starting with all the things which were addons to the original version - latest Kodi, latest android, HDR, etc etc.
post #19425 of 19722 Old 01-14-2017, 04:58 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Great thread, I can see why all player recommendation threads are placed here.

peace out all!

ELJR's "listening" blog.
post #19426 of 19722 Old 01-15-2017, 09:39 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Anyone suggest an affordable plain bluray player for about $300-400. Have considered the xbox but don't game at all.... so looking for other alternatives. Can just have HDMI only as I don't have a need for player with multiple outputs as I don't have any high res audio media.

Needs:
3D capability
Great video performance
Supports all the new audio formats

Don't need/not as important (but if it comes with it regardless that's fine too):
4k capability - not important as I have a 1080p projector
App support - already have an amazon fire
Wifi

Tried researching online.... I don't remember the website, but I remember back in the day there was a DVD player review site that had a massive excel like spreadsheet that showed the performance/features/cost and made it really easy to figure out what I wanted.
post #19427 of 19722 Old 01-15-2017, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseoracle View Post
Anyone suggest an affordable plain bluray player for about $300-400. Have considered the xbox but don't game at all.... so looking for other alternatives. Can just have HDMI only as I don't have a need for player with multiple outputs as I don't have any high res audio media.

Needs:
3D capability
Great video performance
Supports all the new audio formats

Don't need/not as important (but if it comes with it regardless that's fine too):
4k capability - not important as I have a 1080p projector
App support - already have an amazon fire
Wifi

Tried researching online.... I don't remember the website, but I remember back in the day there was a DVD player review site that had a massive excel like spreadsheet that showed the performance/features/cost and made it really easy to figure out what I wanted.
Most 4K UHD players are in your price range and will scale 4K discs down to 1080p.

How about old audio formats, like SACD and DVD/A?

Sony's current top-of-the-line Blu-ray player, model UHP-H1, is in your price range (~$350 list) and plays those formats and includes a full 7.1 multichannel decoder. Despite its name, it does not play UHD 4K discs.

All current HD Blu-ray player models support the new audio formats, just not as well as some would like. In particular, if you enable audio decoding internal to most current players (e.g. from Dolby TrueHD to PCM), then most players can output only stereo (2.0) PCM, not 7.1 PCM. Apparently the player manufacturers are pinching pennies on the cost of the decoder licenses. That's one of the reasons people often choose to bitstream the audio, so that no decoding happens within the player.

If the PCM limitations are OK with you, then Sony's BDP-S5500 or S6700 models would be appropriate. (Sony's lower level models don't support 3D.) They are less expensive than your budget, typically costing about $100.

Selden

post #19428 of 19722 Old 01-15-2017, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Most 4K UHD players are in your price range and will scale 4K discs down to 1080p.

How about old audio formats, like SACD and DVD/A?

Sony's current top-of-the-line Blu-ray player, model UHP-H1, is in your price range (~$350 list) and plays those formats and includes a full 7.1 multichannel decoder. Despite its name, it does not play UHD 4K discs.

All current HD Blu-ray player models support the new audio formats, just not as well as some would like. In particular, if you enable audio decoding internal to most current players (e.g. from Dolby TrueHD to PCM), then most players can output only stereo (2.0) PCM, not 7.1 PCM. Apparently the player manufacturers are pinching pennies on the cost of the decoder licenses. That's one of the reasons people often choose to bitstream the audio, so that no decoding happens within the player.

If the PCM limitations are OK with you, then Sony's BDP-S5500 or S6700 models would be appropriate. (Sony's lower level models don't support 3D.) They are less expensive than your budget, typically costing about $100.
No old audio formats. Mainly just only care about the video and audio quality. Want to be able to play any format my Denon X1200 can handle.
post #19429 of 19722 Old 01-15-2017, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseoracle View Post
No old audio formats. Mainly just only care about the video and audio quality. Want to be able to play any format my Denon X1200 can handle.
In that case, I suggest the Sony BDP-S5500 since it supports 3D. Modern disc players all provide equal audio and video quality. Some of the earliest players had bugs in their color lookup tables, but that is no longer a problem. Panasonic used to provide several different options when upscaling SD DVD video to HD, but those options seem to have been removed from their most recent models.

Selden

post #19430 of 19722 Old 01-20-2017, 03:58 PM

Oppo BDP-105 or BDP-205?

I currently have a BDP-93 Nuforce Edition and I have been quite pleased with it. However, I am in the process of reconfiguring my system, and I would like to have a unit with digital inputs--primarily so I can run my TiVo Premiere through the Oppo.

Audio is just as important as video to me, and I do not have a multi channel setup-strictly stereo. Before I purchased the Nuforce BDP-93, I briefly had a BDP-95, but I was not thrilled with it--a little too lean/sterile... I am using an Edson 8350 projector, and don't foresee replacing it in the near future, as I am happy with it also.

So, it would seem as though a used 105-BDP would suit my needs. I just don't know if there is a substantial improvement in two channel output compared to the 95-BDP, or if it is worth waiting for the 205-BDP to be released?
post #19431 of 19722 Old 01-22-2017, 06:49 AM

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Coat tailing in the inexpensive blu ray player convo just going on.

I need 4K player but it is strictly to access atmos tracks and not play in actual 4K. I'd use the. Id use the bit stream so don't need to worry about processing.

It's a touch confusing looking at mfrs websites and decipher between 4K upscaleing players and ones that will play true 4K discs.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FS: 3 Speakercraft AIM2 LCR5 Five - PM Me

Marantz SR7010 - Emotiva XPA-3 Gen 3 - SeymourAV 16:9 Premier 130" XD - Sony VPL-VW60 - 7.2.4 - L/C/R SVS Ultra Bookshelf - Surrounds RSL CG3 - Ceiling SpeakerCraft AIM 8 - Klipsch R110sw - Def Tech Supercube 6000
post #19432 of 19722 Old 01-22-2017, 07:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bs0755 View Post
I currently have a BDP-93 Nuforce Edition and I have been quite pleased with it. However, I am in the process of reconfiguring my system, and I would like to have a unit with digital inputs--primarily so I can run my TiVo Premiere through the Oppo.

Audio is just as important as video to me, and I do not have a multi channel setup-strictly stereo. Before I purchased the Nuforce BDP-93, I briefly had a BDP-95, but I was not thrilled with it--a little too lean/sterile... I am using an Edson 8350 projector, and don't foresee replacing it in the near future, as I am happy with it also.

So, it would seem as though a used 105-BDP would suit my needs. I just don't know if there is a substantial improvement in two channel output compared to the 95-BDP, or if it is worth waiting for the 205-BDP to be released?
The 105 is certainly a great player, with good USB inputs and the HDMI inputs. Also has the high end headphone amp.

The 205 is not out yet (soon though). The 105 has been discontinued and is not being sold by Oppo any more, so any source would have to be third party, and the price if anything is equal to or more than the 205 will be.

Maybe a good strategy would be to order the 205 when it comes out, audition it in your system, compare it to the nuforce and see if it fits your needs. If it doesn't, you're out of shipping charges back only and can go for the 105.
bs0755 likes this.
post #19433 of 19722 Old 01-28-2017, 12:32 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Long time lurker, first post.

My trusty Oppo 981 has finally bit the dust, so I need a new player.

My one absolute requirement is 2 channel audio output (into my Regal Brio amplifier).

Good audio quality is important, but I don't have the budget for high end stuff. No interest in 3D, 4K, or anything like that. We play a lot of standard DVDs, into a 720 p Panasonic plasma, so I'd like the player to be good at upconverting (as the 981 was). And we use the player for audio, standard CDs only.

I've read through the last 100 or so posts on this thread, and see it frequently said that none of the low end BluRay/DVD players have two channel audio output. But I can't find a list of those that do.

So far, it seems that my choices are the new Oppo203 for $550, a used 103D for around $425, or a Sony UHP PH1 for $350.

Are there other players out there that I should be considering? I'd be happy if I could get by for less $ than these three options, but if that's not possible, I'd like to know that.

Thanks to all of you that are so helpful and informative.
post #19434 of 19722 Old 01-28-2017, 01:20 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vashon View Post
My one absolute requirement is 2 channel audio output (into my Regal Brio amplifier).
First player I thought of is the Pioneer BDP-180, it has 2 channel analog output and priced around €180-€200 here. I bought the BDP-170 (previous model of the 180) for my parents a year ago because it supports converting DTS-HD MA and Dolby Digital True HD to LPCM, but currently that doens't seem important to you.

I only tested the 2 channel stereo output once to a Technics set (cannot recall the exact model) for me it sounded really good for music concerts. But, I didn't test it extensive, no highend equipment and highend requirements.

Alternative I saw is the Onkyo BD-SP353.

At a Dutch product price comparision tool I filtered on 2 channel analog output link here. Don't mind the Dutch language, models are just listed The list is sorted on most viewed products.

You can at least see the models which are available here to get an idea, could of course be that there are different or more models available on your market.
Vashon likes this.

Last edited by Kevski; 01-28-2017 at 01:28 PM.
post #19435 of 19722 Old 01-29-2017, 10:46 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Should i get the Samsung UBD-K8500, or something else?

I have a 4K HDR TV, Dolby Atmos 5.1.4 setup, and i need a player that has dual hdmi outlets as my Pioneer AVReceiver is not hdcp2.2 compatible.

Also why is the $700 OPPO UDP-203 so much more expensive?
post #19436 of 19722 Old 01-30-2017, 04:27 AM
One-Man Content Creator

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 3405 Post(s)
Liked: 2660
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swolern View Post
Should i get the Samsung UBD-K8500, or something else?

I have a 4K HDR TV, Dolby Atmos 5.1.4 setup, and i need a player that has dual hdmi outlets as my Pioneer AVReceiver is not hdcp2.2 compatible.

Also why is the $700 OPPO UDP-203 so much more expensive?
The OPPO is $549 in the US.

You can see its features on OPPOs web page. If they are not important to you then that helps the decision. 2 year warranty, 30 day return.

-Bill

Review older films here: 1979 and earlier | 1980s | 1990s | Combined reviews: Strange Picture Scroll
Unofficial OPPO FAQS: UDP-203 | BDP-103 | BDP-93 | BDP-83 | BDP-80    
post #19437 of 19722 Old 01-30-2017, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmcclain View Post
The OPPO is $549 in the US.

You can see its features on OPPOs web page. If they are not important to you then that helps the decision. 2 year warranty, 30 day return.

-Bill
Ever since the intro of Darbee add-ons, Oppo has slowly been pricing itself out of the market here in Australia.

The UDP 203 is Aus$949.00. The decline in the exchange rate hasn't helped, of course. But nonetheless, a huge difference in price. I love my Oppo BD95, but I doubt I will replace it with a new model.
post #19438 of 19722 Old 02-01-2017, 01:39 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
Liked: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by madaudio View Post
Ever since the intro of Darbee add-ons, Oppo has slowly been pricing itself out of the market here in Australia.

The UDP 203 is Aus$949.00. The decline in the exchange rate hasn't helped, of course. But nonetheless, a huge difference in price. I love my Oppo BD95, but I doubt I will replace it with a new model.

Never owned an Oppo but I am quite tempted. However, looking at the EU pricing at EUR 850 for the UPD-203 it's quite the stretch for me as well.

Yamaha CX-A5100 | 2x Emotiva XPA-5 & XPA-3 | PSA MTM-210T | PSA-MTM210C | PSA-MT110SR | 2x PSA V1800 | AM 8033-SII
Sony 65" 4K| Apple-TV | Network stuff | a lot of wires | Understanding & forgiving GF - priceless!
post #19439 of 19722 Old 02-10-2017, 07:19 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Looking for a player with 7.1 analog out which can also play MKV

Hello

I am looking for recommendations on a blu ray player (or a similar device) which can:

1. output decoded dts-hd and TrueHD audio signals as 7.1 analog outs, and
2. play video files (such as MKV) from USB media.

I am wanting to buy it as an alternative to my HTPC.
My AVR (Pioneer Elite 47TX) cannot decode the modern DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD formats. I am otherwise very happy with this unit. Rather than spending money on replacing it, I would like to explore options which would allow me to send decoded signals as 7.1 "pre" outs to 7.1 pre-in's of my AVR.

Thanks very much.
post #19440 of 19722 Old 02-10-2017, 07:45 AM
One-Man Content Creator

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 3405 Post(s)
Liked: 2660
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaadooviewer View Post
Hello

I am looking for recommendations on a blu ray player (or a similar device) which can:

1. output decoded dts-hd and TrueHD audio signals as 7.1 analog outs, and
2. play video files (such as MKV) from USB media.

I am wanting to buy it as an alternative to my HTPC.
My AVR (Pioneer Elite 47TX) cannot decode the modern DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD formats. I am otherwise very happy with this unit. Rather than spending money on replacing it, I would like to explore options which would allow me to send decoded signals as 7.1 "pre" outs to 7.1 pre-in's of my AVR.

Thanks very much.
Price ceiling? Would you go used? OPPO players can do that but the only one currently in production is the UHD player, the UDP-203, which is $549.

-Bill

Review older films here: 1979 and earlier | 1980s | 1990s | Combined reviews: Strange Picture Scroll
Unofficial OPPO FAQS: UDP-203 | BDP-103 | BDP-93 | BDP-83 | BDP-80    
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
1080p , bd-30 , Blu Ray Players , blu-ray , blu-ray 3d , blu-ray dvd hardware player mp4 usb playback , blu-ray players , bluray player , control , counter , Dts , dvd player , dvd-a , flac , hdmi input , Lg Bd 390 Network Blu Ray Disc Player , lg blu ray , mkv , multichannel analog , Oppo Bdp 103 3d Blu Ray Player , Oppo Bdp 93 Blu Ray Player , Panasonic , philips blu ray , Pioneer Elite Bdp 62fd , Pioneer Pdp 5080 Hd , Plasma Hdtv , player , quality , S390 , sacd , samsung bd f7500 , samsung blu ray , samsung uhd , slow , smart , Sony Bdp S5100 3d Blu Ray Disc Player With Wi Fi , sony bdp-s6200 , Sony Blu Ray Disc Player Bdp S790 , subtitle sizes , Toshiba , usb , video quality , wifi , zoom

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page