The BEST Blu Ray player is... - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 165 Old 02-08-2008, 05:29 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
basenjib123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 55
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
....so let me get this straight...the best Blu Ray player is a PLAY STATION?? A Sony PS3? Does this seem a bit strange to anyone?
basenjib123 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 165 Old 02-08-2008, 05:48 PM
AVS Special Member
 
rlsmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Posts: 5,618
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
There is perhaps a trend here toward STB integration that some are missing.

Consumers are tired of having a zillion boxes connected to their TV's. New devices like Apple TV just rub people the wrong way by wanting them to add yet another box.

[I have actually known people to give away VCR's and VHS tapes just because they want to reduce the number of boxes!]

The PS3 provides an interesting level of integration: movies, games, and downloading. The XBox 360 is actually quite similar in this regard; it is missing Blu-ray but is more advanced on downloading given the infrastructure that Microsoft has built.

Consumers may well find it attractive to have a single box that does all of these things. I just put a PS3 in a new system I set up and everyone thinks it is really great to have it that way.
rlsmith is offline  
post #3 of 165 Old 02-08-2008, 05:52 PM
Member
 
SXRDMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hastings, NE USA
Posts: 167
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Well, it is certainly the fastest loading player. But, I don't know if it is the best overall. If you want DTS-HD MA you can forget it for now. Still, other than that it is pretty good. Yes, this is a sad state of affairs but that is the way it is now. I just bought a Pioneer BDP-50FD to get the lossless HDMA as I am tired of Sony dragging this codec thing out. The PS3 should also be upgradeable to spec 2.0 without much problem. For the money it is hard to beat.
SXRDMan is offline  
post #4 of 165 Old 02-08-2008, 05:57 PM
AVS Special Member
 
bori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,846
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 70
I would have to agree the PS3 is awesome. This is coming from a former HD DVD supporter. I have a xbox 360 and love this thing but, I feel the PS3 is a better build than the xbox. I use the PS3 for movie playback and the xbox for gaming. I had the Panny BD30 and sent it back after a week. Could not stand the LFE issue. If the PS3 is able to bitstream HD audio with a future firmware update, it will hands down be the best blu ray player on the market for many years to come.
bori is online now  
post #5 of 165 Old 02-08-2008, 06:02 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
basenjib123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 55
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
How well does the PS3 play standard DVD's?
basenjib123 is offline  
post #6 of 165 Old 02-08-2008, 06:04 PM
Advanced Member
 
Revolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: California
Posts: 790
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by basenjib123 View Post

How well does the PS3 play standard DVD's?

I've heard its a very good upscaler.
Revolt is offline  
post #7 of 165 Old 02-08-2008, 06:26 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
schroedk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Rushville, IL
Posts: 2,162
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by basenjib123 View Post

How well does the PS3 play standard DVD's?

I'll vouch for the PS3 with SD-DVDs, as long as the firmware is 1.6 or greater. The upscaling is done via software (as opposed to hardware-based video processing, like with the HQV Reon in the Toshiba HD-XA2). While my XA2 beats the PS3 with my personal HQV Benchmark tests, real-world viewing is comparable and very, very good with the PS3. FWIW, I use the PS3 with both a 52" 720p DLP monitor, and a Panasonic ae1000u 1080p front projector on a 106" screen.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. -- Albert Einstein
schroedk is offline  
post #8 of 165 Old 02-08-2008, 06:30 PM
Member
 
theddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 88
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by basenjib123 View Post

How well does the PS3 play standard DVD's?

aside from it is a good upscaler. it plays every sd-dvd you feed in it without problems. even if it is full of scratches.

doesn't matter who i am for who i am is nothing.
theddy is offline  
post #9 of 165 Old 02-08-2008, 06:48 PM
AVS Special Member
 
tkbryant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,594
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
As others have stated, it will play ANYTHING you put in it and it does so very quickly....if it only had DTS-MA support, it would be the ultimate BD player. It does a great job on SD upscaling but I use my XA-2 for DVD's. For the price though and if you don't mind not having DTS-MA it is the best overall choice by far.
tkbryant is offline  
post #10 of 165 Old 02-08-2008, 06:51 PM
Senior Member
 
Jason Bourne's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 424
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SXRDMan View Post

I just bought a Pioneer BDP-50FD to get the lossless HDMA as I am tired of Sony dragging this codec thing out.

Assuming you mean the BDP-05FD, where did you find this for sale?

thanks,
Jason Bourne is offline  
post #11 of 165 Old 02-08-2008, 09:41 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Category 5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 1,266
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkbryant View Post

As others have stated, it will play ANYTHING you put in it and it does so very quickly....if it only had DTS-MA support, it would be the ultimate BD player. It does a great job on SD upscaling but I use my XA-2 for DVD's. For the price though and if you don't mind not having DTS-MA it is the best overall choice by far.


I agree accept for the lack of bitstreaming codecs. I keep trying to convince myself the PS3 sounds good with the Onkyo 805 using MPCM, but it just keeps falling flat. XA2 bitstreamed is euphoric. I suppose it could be a problem with the Onkyo, but regardless I'm all for the bitstreamed codecs now. Something different is happening and I am tiring of my PS3 because of it.

PQ on the PS3 is stellar. Loading is fast. It plays everything. ...and it plays games, media, etc. Why can't I get it to sound good?

I Like Digital!
Category 5 is offline  
post #12 of 165 Old 02-09-2008, 06:24 AM
AVS Special Member
 
aham23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,068
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkbryant View Post

As others have stated, it will play ANYTHING you put in it and it does so very quickly....if it only had DTS-MA support, it would be the ultimate BD player. It does a great job on SD upscaling but I use my XA-2 for DVD's. For the price though and if you don't mind not having DTS-MA it is the best overall choice by far.

this is the question i can not seem to answer for myself. my AVR will be the Denon 2808CI. this will be my dedicated BR player for my home theater room. i love the idea of being able to stream music to a PS3 and the upgradability of the unit. but????

later.
aham23 is offline  
post #13 of 165 Old 02-09-2008, 09:50 AM
Senior Member
 
lowenbotten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 407
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by basenjib123 View Post

....so let me get this straight...the best Blu Ray player is a PLAY STATION?? A Sony PS3? Does this seem a bit strange to anyone?

It is strange to you because your mindset is outdated and stuck in the 90s. The PS3 is an excellent bluray player and media center. We're heading towards a future where a single STB will accomplish a great deal, if not all, of your entertainment needs.
lowenbotten is offline  
post #14 of 165 Old 02-09-2008, 10:41 AM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member
 
Toe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,964
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Category 5 View Post

I agree accept for the lack of bitstreaming codecs. I keep trying to convince myself the PS3 sounds good with the Onkyo 805 using MPCM, but it just keeps falling flat. XA2 bitstreamed is euphoric. I suppose it could be a problem with the Onkyo, but regardless I'm all for the bitstreamed codecs now. Something different is happening and I am tiring of my PS3 because of it.

PQ on the PS3 is stellar. Loading is fast. It plays everything. ...and it plays games, media, etc. Why can't I get it to sound good?

I have an Onkyo 885 (very similar to your 805) and also have the XA2, BD30 and PS3. MPCM in the PS3 sounds as good as TrueHD, DD+, and DTS-MA bitstreamed out of the BD30 and XA2. There IS a volume difference when using MPCM with the PS3 and Onkyos as the PCM will be at a lower volume when the PS3 volume control is at default (in the triangle menu). However, if you bump this PS3 volume control up 1 notch it will even out the volume playing field so to speak (verified with AVIA) and you will then not hear a volume difference (or if you do it is only between different tracks as I have found uncompressed PCM tracks tend to be at a louder overall volume compared to TrueHD, DTS-MA, DD+ bitstreamed in general. I usualy watch PCM tracks at around -5db from ref, and TrueHD, DD+, DTS-MA commonly more like -1)

JVC 3D: Been there, done that, bought a DLP
Toe is online now  
post #15 of 165 Old 02-09-2008, 12:27 PM
Member
 
SXRDMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hastings, NE USA
Posts: 167
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Bourne View Post

Assuming you mean the BDP-05FD, where did you find this for sale?

thanks,

I am sorry I meant the 95FD...sorry about the confusion. I haven't received it yet. It should be coming around Wednesday.
SXRDMan is offline  
post #16 of 165 Old 02-09-2008, 12:31 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jpco's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Fort Collins, CO
Posts: 1,947
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowenbotten View Post

It is strange to you because your mindset is outdated and stuck in the 90s. The PS3 is an excellent bluray player and media center. We're heading towards a future where a single STB will accomplish a great deal, if not all, of your entertainment needs.

This modern player does not easily integrate with universal remote controls that are all the rage these days, and it does not fit in equipment racks with most of our other equipment. Anyway, most of us might feel different if the PS3 could join us in the future where many discs have DTS HD-MA.
jpco is offline  
post #17 of 165 Old 02-09-2008, 01:18 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
DavidHir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 10,242
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked: 396
PS3 does a pretty good job with SD DVD, but the Reon is still noticably better when I did comparisions on my 60" SXRD A3000.

DavidHir is online now  
post #18 of 165 Old 02-09-2008, 01:33 PM
AVS Special Member
 
kevivoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,831
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
The bluetooth remote is a godsend versus the game controller. I had to express ship it to me.

The Panasonic BD-50 looks to be the killer player.
kevivoe is offline  
post #19 of 165 Old 02-09-2008, 01:37 PM
Advanced Member
 
GoodSonics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 637
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpco View Post

This modern player does not easily integrate with universal remote controls that are all the rage these days, and it does not fit in equipment racks with most of our other equipment. Anyway, most of us might feel different if the PS3 could join us in the future where many discs have DTS HD-MA.

Agreed. The PS3 can't decode the predominant High-Def Audio format. If it can't do that, it shouldn't even be considered for the Best Bluray player.

The Best Player should be a player that decodes the major High-Def Audio and Video formats. One that loads fairly quickly, and is reliable.

Soo... Which players do these things?
GoodSonics is offline  
post #20 of 165 Old 02-09-2008, 01:56 PM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member
 
Toe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,964
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 410
I dont think there is one best Blu-ray player right now as they all have good and bad points. I do think if you have a 1.3 pre/pro and are dead set on a stand alone player, the 95 is the overall best choice. If you dont have a 1.3 pre/pro and dont plan on one anytime soon, and dont need analog, the PS3 is the best choice. If you have (or will have soon) a 1.3 pre/pro, are willing to spend the money on the 95, are not opposed to having 2 blu-ray players, may play some games, I say get the BD30/PS3 combo which will run you the same amount of money (if you put in some effort to get a deal on the 30, and maybe apply for a Sony card so you can get the PS3 for $299 after $100 credit) as the 95 and you will have faster load times, 1.1 and 2.0 compliance (when the PS3 gets this update which it has been confirmed to be getting) and should be all set for your BR needs.

There are compromises to any player right now, but there may be one that is the "best for you" depending on your needs/wants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodSonics View Post

Agreed. The PS3 can't decode the predominant High-Def Audio format. If it can't do that, it shouldn't even be considered for the Best Bluray player.

The Best Player should be a player that decodes the major High-Def Audio and Video formats. One that loads fairly quickly, and is reliable.

Soo... Which players do these things?

Well then you cant consider ANY player on the market right now for the title of best blu-ray player as NONE of them will decode DTS-MA internaly.

JVC 3D: Been there, done that, bought a DLP
Toe is online now  
post #21 of 165 Old 02-09-2008, 02:20 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Mikazaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,742
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post

Well then you cant consider ANY player on the market right now for the title of best blu-ray player as NONE of them will decode DTS-MA internaly.

Yep, so tired of the ps3 naysayers. First it was dvd upscaling, then 1080p24, then BD profile 1.1. I will repeat what many ps3 owners have already said. The ps3 will most likely get dts-ma shortly after the first dedicated BD players to include this feature hit the market. I will stop posting in the AVS HD forums until the ps3 gets dts-ma if the people who say it won't, will stop posting when/if it does. Any takers??
Mikazaru is offline  
post #22 of 165 Old 02-09-2008, 04:18 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jpco's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Fort Collins, CO
Posts: 1,947
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikazaru View Post

I will stop posting in the AVS HD forums until the ps3 gets dts-ma if the people who say it won't, will stop posting when/if it does. Any takers??

I don't quite understand what you're saying. Are you throwing down a challenge in order to stifle discussion?

Because of studio alignment, there are many who are looking or planning to go with Blu-ray equipment soon. The PS3 has three weaknesses for a number of people:
  1. No analog audio outputs
  2. The inability to at least bitstream DTS HD-MA
  3. The inability to integrate with universal remotes

Is your point that we should not discuss these things because the PS3 is so wonderful or that we should never doubt the abilities of Sony to keep the PS3 as the best Blu-ray player?

Honestly, I don't understand why you are so frustrated by all points being discussed as people research Blu-ray players.
jpco is offline  
post #23 of 165 Old 02-09-2008, 06:16 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
basenjib123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 55
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Honestly, I don't understand why you are so frustrated by all points being discussed as people research Blu-ray players.[/quote]

HEAR HEAR!! Some of us are DORKS when it comes to this stuff!! Like I said, I am ready to just go back to 'rabbit ears', .
basenjib123 is offline  
post #24 of 165 Old 02-09-2008, 07:08 PM
Member
 
refinedsugar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 30
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
He's tired of people endlessly piling on the PS3 like it isn't a legitimate BD player. How is that hard to understand? To make valid points is one thing, but when people come out and say blatantly negative things like the PS3 sucks because it has no DTS-MA support (when no other BD player on the market does either right now) it's obviously trolling for the sake of trolling. It's just the latest piece in an argument for these silly people that has no end.
refinedsugar is offline  
post #25 of 165 Old 02-09-2008, 08:12 PM
Senior Member
 
quikric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 385
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by theddy View Post

aside from it is a good upscaler. it plays every sd-dvd you feed in it without problems. even if it is full of scratches.

Speaking of scratches,I thought I read either somewhere here on AVS or HI-DEF digest that some PS3's were scratching discs due to possibly the loader mechanism instead of a tray.
Please tell me this is NOT true,as I have a 60GB PS3 on its way.

I support Region-Free/OAR!
quikric is offline  
post #26 of 165 Old 02-09-2008, 11:26 PM
Senior Member
 
Deinonych's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 206
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by quikric View Post

Speaking of scratches,I thought I read either somewhere here on AVS or HI-DEF digest that some PS3's were scratching discs due to possibly the loader mechanism instead of a tray.
Please tell me this is NOT true,as I have a 60GB PS3 on its way.

I've played countless discs (BD, DVD, game) in my 60GB PS3. Not one has been scratched.
Deinonych is offline  
post #27 of 165 Old 02-10-2008, 08:17 AM
AVS Special Member
 
jpco's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Fort Collins, CO
Posts: 1,947
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by refinedsugar View Post

He's tired of people endlessly piling on the PS3 like it isn't a legitimate BD player. How is that hard to understand? To make valid points is one thing, but when people come out and say blatantly negative things like the PS3 sucks because it has no DTS-MA support (when no other BD player on the market does either right now) it's obviously trolling for the sake of trolling. It's just the latest piece in an argument for these silly people that has no end.


There's a difference between piling on and discussing, and I'm sure whichever side of the fence you're on, the perception is different. No one who is rational says the PS3 sucks, but DTS-MA support is an significant issue if they player is going to be considered as the best. The Panasonic BD30 does pass DTS HD-MA right now, and if it didn't have the PCM/LFE issue it would be the best in many people's eyes because it also has analog outs.

What I don't appreciate is someone throwing down a challenge for others to stop posting if PS3 ever gets the DTS advanced codec support. The reality is that it doesn't have it now, and if it gets it the player will rise in value for many of us who don't see a player that meets our needs right now.

As a non-gamer, I can tell you that the PS3 enthusiasm has been a detriment to my warming up to Blu-ray. When you are not a PS3 owner, it feels as though there's little respect and a lot of trash talk coming from some vocal PS3 members. Regardless, I try to discuss this player and other Blu-ray players as rationally and honestly as possible.
jpco is offline  
post #28 of 165 Old 02-10-2008, 08:24 AM
AVS Special Member
 
oztech's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Houston Texas
Posts: 7,659
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 93
anymore news on the release date of the panasonic bd50.
oztech is online now  
post #29 of 165 Old 02-10-2008, 08:51 AM
Senior Member
 
TheLoveone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 418
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpco View Post

As a non-gamer, I can tell you that the PS3 enthusiasm has been a detriment to my warming up to Blu-ray.

I don't get this statement. Because it also plays games why is that a problem? The fact that it has to play next gen games is why it is so powerful in the first place. If you notice the most expensive, very best, top of the line PC's out there are gaming PC's because video games require the most horsepower.

The PS3 is the best Blu-ray player because it is the only one not only gauranteed to be upgraded to profile 2.0, but it is the only one with a Bluetooth remote that does not require line of site, and the only one with a double speed Blu-ray drive, 3.2GHz processor, 512MB of RAM, built in Ethernet/Wi-Fi connectivity to very consistent Internet firmware upgrades and movie trailer downloads, and at least 40GB of persistant storage. It can also act as a Media Center extender, and do it all wirelessly out of the box. And it does this all in a product that launched over a year ago and now sells for $100 *less* than the next best standalone which launched last November! No wonder the thing won Product of the Year last year by Home Theater Magazine. It is a HT enthusiast's wet dream.
TheLoveone is offline  
post #30 of 165 Old 02-10-2008, 09:31 AM
Senior Member
 
lowenbotten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 407
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLoveone View Post

I don't get this statement. Because it also plays games why is that a problem? The fact that it has to play next gen games is why it is so powerful in the first place. If you notice the most expensive, very best, top of the line PC's out there are gaming PC's because video games require the most horsepower.

The PS3 is the best Blu-ray player because it is the only one not only gauranteed to be upgraded to profile 2.0, but it is the only one with a Bluetooth remote that does not require line of site, and the only one with a double speed Blu-ray drive, 3.2GHz processor, 512MB of RAM, built in Ethernet/Wi-Fi connectivity to very consistent Internet firmware upgrades and movie trailer downloads, and at least 40GB of persistant storage. It can also act as a Media Center extender, and do it all wirelessly out of the box. And it does this all in a product that launched over a year ago and now sells for $100 *less* than the next best standalone which launched last November! No wonder the thing won Product of the Year last year by Home Theater Magazine. It is a HT enthusiast's wet dream.

That one comment nailed it right there. I've seen so many people on these boards rule out the PS3 simply because it plays games. That's it. They have no other reason other than it plays games.
lowenbotten is offline  
Reply Blu-ray Players

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off