A quick update. . .
I have made siginificant progress on the the drywall (I'll try to post pictures soon) and am to the point where I need to run the remaining cables for my AV equipment.
Thank you monoprice!!! I don't even want to know what this would've cost me at a big box store:
(1) - High Speed HDMI 1.3a Category 2 Certified CL2 Rated (In-Wall Installation) Cable (22AWG) - 20ft (Gold Plated Connectors)
- 4x2 HDMI Box to Projector
(1) - Speaker Bracket - Black (Max 33LBS) - Set of 2 - Left Surround and Rear Surround (the Right Surround will be on a shelf)
(11) - 1 PAIR OF High-Quality Copper Speaker Banana Plugs - Closed Screw Type - Obviously for various speaker connections to and from the receiver.
(2) 12AWG CL2 Rated 2-Conductor Loud Speaker Cable - 100ft (For In-Wall Installation) - Wanted to buy the 200' or 250' spool but they were out of stock.
(3) 1-Gang Recessed Low Voltage Cable Wall Plate - Black
$2.19 - One for behind the LCD, one for below the projector, one for behind the sub (I have conduit installed in the AV rack so I don't need them for those locations).
(1) Keystone Jack - Modular RCA w/White Center (White) - For the sub connection at the AV receiver side.
(4) High Quality Banana Binding Post Wall Plate for 1 Speaker - Coupler Type - Obviously for speakers at various locations.
(1) HDMI Tin-Plated Copper CL2 Rated (for In-Wall Installation) Cable (22AWG) - 40ft (Gold Plated Connectors) - AV Rack to the LCD TV. I calculated a 32 foot run, but wanted to make sure I had enough left over for connections.
Grand Total with Shipping: $192.82
I'll update soon with build pictures.