AVS Forum banner

Show me your living room non-dedicated theater pics

145K views 290 replies 160 participants last post by  HTMatrix 
#1 ·
I see all kinds of threads for the awesome basement theaters and sealed room conversion theaters - I'd like to see general purpose theaters in your main level living rooms. Especially what you are doing for blackouts (if anything), room arrangements, etc.

Post 'em up!

#3 ·
As soon as my photobucket account renews on the 27th, I'll post a picture or two of my family room.

CJ

#7 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by antwon412 /forum/post/17061064

shaddup. Its looking better. You can barely see the holes in the wall. The monitor covers the big one, and the blank wall plate covers the small one.

Then you should have no problems posting pics.

Be sure to include one with a level sitting on top edge of the monitor.

#10 ·
scaesare and antwon412 are in love with each other.

I haven't figured out which one is getting free rent inside the other one's head, but that appears to be the situation.

#12 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdeuce /forum/post/17061955

scaesare and antwon412 are in love with each other.

I haven't figured out which one is getting free rent inside the other one's head, but that appears to be the situation.

His jealousy and bitterness has moved him to stalk and attempt to denigrate me online.

Just look at his signature.

#14 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by antwon412 /forum/post/17068160

perhaps were the same person? multiple personalities who each have thier own account?

think about it, have you ever seen us post at the _exact_ same time?

You wish.

#17 ·
Here's my modest set-up. Not a great picture but you can get an idea.

Debating between upgrading to a 54inch panasonic g10 or one of the new $999 projectors with a fixed screen.

Biggest drawback with a fixed screen is my thermostat

May have to get a motorized one instead

#19 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelinas /forum/post/17068582

Hey now - with socks like that, who needs air freshener?!

#23 ·
Here is mine.

5.1 surround sound, 62 inch screen, and honeycomb blinds to cut the light out when needed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.