Forum Jump: 

post #61 of 62 Old 02-01-2012, 10:15 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ack_bk View Post

Those Besta components are really a great deal and will look nice in your space. My wife went to like 10 stores trying to find curtains she liked and lo and behold Ikea had what she was looking for at a fraction of the price. All my bar cabinets (and the bathroom vanity) came from iKea and I am very happy with the quality.

3D is a blast. You are going to enjoy it. I got sucked into a college football game on the 3D Espn channel the other night.

Nice, I don't think my tv provider (bell Canada) offers any 3d content. I need to possibly get something else.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 62 Old 02-02-2012, 07:49 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Carpet in Installed!!! But my basement is a mess after hooking up the speakers and floor cabinet.

photo

photo

photo

The rear speaker mounts were easy enough to install. I got a swivel version that allows me to angle towards the couch.

photo

You can't really see in this photo, but my 3010 epson is mounted with an omnimount ceiling mount. It was a little finicky to install but nothing too taxing.

photo

We sealed the slate columns and arches again (prior to carpet being installed). The extra coat of sealant really makes it pop, imo.

photo

My electrician friend recommended these dimmers. Anyone else try these? I really like them as they have a preset which allows you to turn on the light to a pre-selected level of brightness. If you want full power, you just double-tap the switch. You can also have timed shut-off. IE, you want to turn off the lights in 1-minute (enough time to find your projector glasses, grab a beer, and give your wife a squeeze), it will slowly dim over the minute.

photo
Reply General Home Theater & Media/Game Rooms

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page