Not sure if too far along, but have you thought of building a wall (with maybe arched opening and small bar top) along the back row of raised seating.. Personally, I believe since you have such a wide open room, it wouldnt take away from the open concept too much and also creates a few benefits:
1) archway could introduce some architectural interest in an otherwise 'straight' lined room.
2) Dividing wall is place to add electrical outlets, bar top for drinks for playing pool, additional mid-room wall lighting.
3) The raised floor would be somewhat hidden along with the back row seating, which can throw off the look a bit.
4) Attach rear speakers to new back row wall.
5) Creates more defined spaces, but still allows of movie viewing at archway and/or seating at bar top.
You could even take the wall and arch around to the side for another mini-wall with arch.
Here's a quick mock-up for your viewing pleasure.