Finally got my room finished and am very pleased with how it turned out, especially considering the amount of money it cost. Here's what it consists of.
1. Samsung 59" plasma (PN59D530) $800
2. Yamaha 5.1 receiver (RX-V371) $150
3. Energy tower speakers (EF-500 -rebranded Jamo) $100
4. Bic V-1220 12" subwoofer $135
5. Pioneer center channel (Sp-C21) $50
6. Pyle 6 1/2" in wall/ceiling speakers $40
7. PS3 (already had this)
8. XBox 360 w/Kinect (already had this)
9. Toshiba HD DVD player (already had this)
Did also get the PowerBridge TSPBIW-6-WH Total Solution Flat Panel In-Wall Power and Cable Management Kit for $45 bucks. Did all the installation myself and really like the in-wall speaker look. Feel free to ask any questions about any of the components or what I did.
Game Room>Vivitek 1080p projector w/100" screen/ Hisense 65" 4K w/HDR10, Onkyo TX-NR656 receiver, Klipsch KF-28 L/R, KC-25 center, KB-15 sides, Loft 40 rears, RBH I-12/e (x2), I-12 (x2) subs. Living Room>Samsung 59" Plasma, Onkyo HT-RC560 receiver, Primus P363 L/R, P163 center, Polk RC60i in-wall rears, SVS PB12-NSD (x2) subs. PC set up> Pioneer VSX-524, Pioneer BS22, SVS PC12-NSD (x2) subs. Game Systems> PS4 Slim, PS4, PS3, XBox One S, XBox One, XBox 360, Wii.