Connecting a New Samsung LED TV to a Bang & Olufsen System - AVS Forum

AVS Forum > Home Entertainment & Theater Builder > General Home Theater & Media/Game Rooms > Connecting a New Samsung LED TV to a Bang & Olufsen System

General Home Theater & Media/Game Rooms

kyubi's Avatar kyubi
12:04 PM Liked: 10
post #1 of 2
07-22-2012 | Posts: 2
Hi,

Just wondering if you are able to connect a Samsung LED TV to a B&O BeoSound 5 and 4 x B&O Loudpspeakers to get a 7.1 Surround sound when you are watching a movie or Blu-Ray as I was told by the B&O showroom that only their B&O Tv can do it which I find it's a load of crap.
olyteddy's Avatar olyteddy
07:53 PM Liked: 283
post #2 of 2
07-22-2012 | Posts: 3,629
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyubi View Post

Hi,
Just wondering if you are able to connect a Samsung LED TV to a B&O BeoSound 5 and 4 x B&O Loudpspeakers to get a 7.1 Surround sound when you are watching a movie or Blu-Ray as I was told by the B&O showroom that only their B&O Tv can do it which I find it's a load of crap.
Load of crap or not, my (albeit brief) foray into the wonderful world of B&O would indicate that it's true (I Googled the data sheet and a couple of reviews). Esoteric and proprietary systems are often like that. From what I've read about it it looks like a $6000 'Ghetto Blaster' to me, sewn up tighter than the Apple EcoSystem.
Reply General Home Theater & Media/Game Rooms

Subscribe to this Thread