I am not a handy man at all so I am definitely going to get my theater installed. I had a consultation and here is what he rec'd and I wanted to get your thoughts. My room is 11 feet wide by 23 feet long and it is in the basement with dimming sconces so I can make it as dark/light as I want. Will be watching sports 50%/Movies and TV 50% (very little if any gaming). I am doing a projectror and 2 flat panels on the side. Want to spend around 10k with installation-which is the cost of all this. Thanks!
1) Epson 9350 projector
2) DA- lite contour hi contrast cinema vision
3) Integra DTR 20.4 receiver
4) Klipsch CDT-5650 in wall and in ceiling (5.1) speakers
5) Klipsch RW 110 10inch sub ( I found a RW 12 d on new egg for $300- how does this compare?)
6) RTI touch screen remote (T2cs)
7) 2- LG 42 inch LED=120hz tv's