3x Optoma GT 750 + 11' x 10' Room = Help Please!!! - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 11-20-2012, 04:30 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 66
HI people

Ive just purchased 3 Optoma gt750's and now its just hit me how should i have them setup. i already have a 55" samsung led tv in the living room. The only other room i have spare is a bedroom that measures at 10 feet by 11 feet square. Wish it was bigger lol.

Ideally i would love to have a rear projection curved screen setup. Is this possible in such a room plus will software help me with blending etc. Also I cant find any good curved screens in Australia so i think i will have fun building one. Ive attached some images of screens i like the look of. I was thinking of going to a metal fab work shop and asking them to make me up a basic curved frame out of aluminium then i could buy the screen material and use string to strich it to the frame.

I open to any ideas ive never done anything like this before and the purchase of the 3 Projectors was pure spurr of the moment with no research. Do you think they will do the job?

Thanks for your time and any feedback would be greatly apreciated. thanks

AIM - Play Playstation (GT5), Xbox 360 (Forza & COD) & Nvidia Surround Gaming (BF3, Day Z, NBA 2k13, FIFA 13, Batman, Racing) in a room 10 by 11 feet on a Curved screen if posible.

I ALREADY HAVE - PC (3770k, ASUS Maximus V Extreme & Nvidia GTX 680 FTW) , 3 x Optoma gt750 Projectors, PS3 & Xbox 360 Console, G27 Steering wheel.

TV: SONY 65" 4K X900 - AVR: DENON AVR x4000 - AMP: ROTEL RMB 1585 5Ch 200w - OPPO 103D BD PLAYER
CENTRE: KEF Q600c - FRONT L/R: KEF Q900
SURROUND L/R: KEF Q300 - SURROUND BACK L/R: KEF Q900
SUB: SVS PC13-ULTRA
Reply General Home Theater & Media/Game Rooms

Tags
Optoma Gt750 Projector
Gear in this thread - Gt750 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page