Can I mount multiple TVs to a single one-piece mount? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 12-07-2012, 07:11 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Good morning,

I have a dilemma. I want to wall mount 3 TVs to a single wall in my basement next to each other. It will be my own sports media center (a.k.a. 5 hr energy dome). The main (center) TV is a 60" Panasonic Plasma. There will be a 42" Panasonic Plasma on each side. My basement was previously finished with gypsum board and wall paneling. The studs on the wall I need to mount to are spaced a little inconsistently and I am unsure if I will be able to place a wall mount on the right side without adding additional stud material. Is there a long single piece (universal) wall mount bracket that I could install along the entire wall, and then attach the TVs to this bracket. That way I can take advantage of all of the studs strength along that wall to help support the weight of the three TVs. I can't believe I am the only person that has been looking for something like this... but maybe I am. smile.gif

Thanks for your help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 12-07-2012, 07:27 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked: 341
You'll need to search the commercial mounts for one. Try searching for "digital signage" and "video wall" mounts.

I didn't see anything on the Chief site, which isn't a good sign...

Rock Creek Theater -- CIH, Panamorph, Martin Logan, SVS PB2000, Carada Masquerade, Grafik Eye, Bar table, Green Glue, JVC RS50 
Theater build photos: http://photobucket.com/autor-ht

Reply General Home Theater & Media/Game Rooms

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page