Home Theater Seating Showrooms in San Diego area? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 01-09-2013, 12:41 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
First time posting here. I've been reading posts of some very nice people giving good advice so I thought I'd join in finally. :-)

I am looking to make my not-so-theater-like home theater more like a home theater. I am in San Diego but so far it has been rather hard to find any local showrooms. Like so many others, I have seen the vast selection of seating available at all the popular online stores but am afraid to just buy a row of seats without sitting in it first. I did find a place in Miramar called Furniture Divano which had 3 different Pallisers to sit in. Pacifico, Indianapolis, and Media. I am thinking of driving 2 hours up to 4Seating.com in LA on a Saturday to visit their showroom in La Habra, Which appears to have a much larger selection. Does anybody have any advice, comments, suggestions for me? Are there other places within San Diego I should be looking at?

Basically I want straight row of 3, power recline, head support, cup and trays, Leather/Match, and try to keep it under $3K max. Currently I sit on a couch that is too small for me. Not enough head support so I slouch and then my feet hang off the end of the foot rest which after a few minutes makes my ankles hurt. It's time to upgrade. Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-13-2013, 03:05 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I visited the 4seating.com showroom in LA and posted my findings in this thread over here started by Rob Greer...
http://www.avsforum.com/t/1435582/theater-seating-purchase-my-story
Reply General Home Theater & Media/Game Rooms