I knew that wall wasn't straight! When the bathroom was put in the drywall was attached tightly to the stud at the top but not the bottom. And they were very lazy and instead of fixing the bottom they just let it bow out and cut the tile to match the contour.
Once gutted i've worked on running cabling before some of what i need to access is patched over. I've ran Cat5e through most of the house, ran RG6 where needed, cleaned up electrical in the basement and added new circuits where needed. Also started assembling my wire/network wall which is between the stud wall the TV will be against and the furnace. I was able to get a server rack from work which has around 14Us this will be below all my cable management for future servers/amps/whatever.
I opted to build a bulkhead around the whole perimeter of the room to accomodate the HVAC duct rather than try to relocate it (the duct is 14 inches wide which would usually fit right between the floor joists but there was a third joist in the middle! 8 inches on center). The bulk head will have can lights installed.
I have finished the wiring and insulated all of the walls. The ceiling will be insulated once I finish the bulkhead framing and run wire for the can lights; these will also require enclosures to keep the insulation at a safe distance.
This picture was difficult to get because there is very tight access around the walls, water heater, and furnace.
-3 Trendnet 1000/100/10 switches
-(2) 12 port RJ54 patch panels