Forum Jump: 

post #301 of 303 Old 06-12-2014, 07:18 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by thestoneman View Post
From one Skins fan to another...great job on the HT! I might need to copy you on the helmets...would love to have those in my bar.

My kid just played flag football with Ryan Kerrigan on Sunday. He donated time to help a friend's foundation for kids with brain cancer. Great guy.

I missed this post the other day! That's really cool. Hey, if you do decide to pony up for some helmets, I highly recommend going with the "authentic" and not the "replica" helmets. I did a TON of research for the best deal out there and you cannot beat this place for inventory, customer service, etc. Check them out when you are ready:

http://www.thespeedycheetah.com

I emailed them and asked if they would give me a discount for ordering 3 helmets and they did. I think they gave me $15 off the order!

A/V Gear: EPSON 5030UB | 100" Fixed Mount | Samsung UN46F5500 LED TV | Yamaha RX-A1010 | Emotiva XPA-3 | OPPO BDP-103 | Panamax M5300 | Pro-ject Carbon Debut | Polk 265-RT (L/R) | Polk 255C-RT (C) | Polk 65RT (L/R SUR) | Polk RC80i (L/R REAR SUR) | PSA XV-15 | Sonos

904WMC Media Room Build Thread
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #302 of 303 Old 06-12-2014, 09:38 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnapolisSony View Post
I missed this post the other day! That's really cool. Hey, if you do decide to pony up for some helmets, I highly recommend going with the "authentic" and not the "replica" helmets. I did a TON of research for the best deal out there and you cannot beat this place for inventory, customer service, etc. Check them out when you are ready:

http://www.thespeedycheetah.com

I emailed them and asked if they would give me a discount for ordering 3 helmets and they did. I think they gave me $15 off the order!
OK, good to know. My framing just went up this week, so my head is spinning, but I hope to get on the helmets soon...before the name changes!!

My Theater Build

Equipment List: Epson 6030, Panamorph U480, Oppo-103, SVS PB12-NSD, LSA Statement LCR & surround speakers, Def Tech ProCinema 1000 rears & front heights, Grafik Eye 3106....more to come
post #303 of 303 Old 06-14-2014, 04:25 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 89
As promised, here is a video that I shot for the BlackoutEZ that I've installed on two windows in my media room. One window was quite large and the other window was a smaller egress window. I shot the video as a favor for BlackoutEZ (I have no affiliation with them BTW) but I also thought it would be helpful to post here. These blackouts are great quality for HTs and media rooms and they are very reasonably priced!

A/V Gear: EPSON 5030UB | 100" Fixed Mount | Samsung UN46F5500 LED TV | Yamaha RX-A1010 | Emotiva XPA-3 | OPPO BDP-103 | Panamax M5300 | Pro-ject Carbon Debut | Polk 265-RT (L/R) | Polk 255C-RT (C) | Polk 65RT (L/R SUR) | Polk RC80i (L/R REAR SUR) | PSA XV-15 | Sonos

904WMC Media Room Build Thread
Reply General Home Theater & Media/Game Rooms

Tags
Basement Bar

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page