Recommendations for TV wall mount? - Page 3 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-10-2016, 11:27 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hi guys, hope It's not an issue if I take advantage of this old thread too...

I've purchased a Samsung UN65JU7500 and I've been trying to find a mount that can do a full 90 degree swivel for a TV of that size.

I was settled on this one for a while:
Oh, I'm not allowed to post links as a new user. It's the Monoprice 6517.

Problem is, I dug through the comments and read that it doesn't allow you to do a full swivel at full extension, so it looks like the only option I knew about won't do...

Any recommendations for a TV of this size? It is 57.4 inches wide according to the samsung website, but I would prefer if the chosen mount had a little bit of leeway in case I end up returning this TV and not getting a curved one. For example, I am also considering the xbr810c which is 62.25 inches wide.

Any recommendations? I was hoping to keep the cost at around 150 or lower, but if that's impossible I'd be willing to go a little higher. Unfortunately those high end $500+ mounts are out of the question!

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement