Opening was December 2007. The main construction took 3 month. First equipment was:
- Teufel Speaker System 5 THX Select 7.1
- Cinescreen Tension (79 inch wide 16:9)
- Samsung Blu Ray Player
- Mitsubishi HC 4900 (the first FULL HD Beamer under 2000 €, back in these days)
Since then a lot of changed and I got some updates.
- Panasonic Blu Ray Player (Code 2)
- Panasonic Blu Ray Player (Code 1) (fits perfectly into the hand luggage -bought it on my last trip to the US)
- 3D Beamer JVC X3 with 7 glasses
- Subwoofer "The Beast" SVS PB13 Ultra with 16 hrz tuning
- Antimode 2.0
- Playstation 3
- Sky (european Pay TV) Satellite Receiver
- Pioneer LX 56 Receiver
To get an idea about the actual design please look at my youtube video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDC6yn7E86o&list=PLGsKaktAfv6VF8m_9zvpfwkCh6fD0j0_p
To get an impression about a german home cinema meeting look at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6xCTjU0BYE&list=PLGsKaktAfv6X5GMizrZCKbMushl9ua4Zh&index=2
I live on the countryside in Germany. Its difficult to find home cinema enthusiasts but its possible. I´m member of "Heimkinofreunde Niedersachsen" ( Friends of home cinema Lower Saxony). We are a group which meets and visit each other regularly and go on home cinema tours.
Hope you liked my cinema and would appreciate feedback.
( Obiwan is obvious, but as a NICK often used, Dicker means "bigger person", so the combination is my Nickname)