AVS Forum banner

Atlanta HT installer/consultant recommendations?

289 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Tybee 
#1 ·
Hi folks,

We're in the process of renovating a nice 1925 bungalow in Decatur, Ga., that has a large, nice family room addition on the back. I'll state up front that it's not an ideal or even close to ideal HT environment (brick floor, open ceiling, asymmetrical room arrangement, large wall of east-facing windows opposite where the screen will be), nor is it meant to be. But it's effectively the only space in the house that I can have a large HDTV and surround setup. The budget and aesthetics committees have effectively given me free reign to do as I'd like in there, including a 60" 3D HDTV of my choosing, with the only request being in-wall speakers. Money is definitely an object, but we can spend what we need to to make it work.

Given the nature of the room, I accept that this is never going to be a perfect viewing environment. But I would like to find someone who can help us make it the best it can be. Any suggestions for HT professionals in the Atlanta area that can help us out?

Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.