Sidetables for Bookshelf Speakers...looking for ideas for speaker placement - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 08-10-2013, 11:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Trying to setup my living room theater, I am looking for a set of speakers which can offer a large presence. Looking for a mid or large sized bookshelf which can site on each of the TV. The wife does not want to go with floor standing speakers and does not want speaker stands so am considering adding a sidetable to each side of our media console.

Looking for some pictures of those who are using side tables or any ideas.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-11-2013, 01:24 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 32
This is how my fronts are set up. They are Klipsch RB-81 II speakers. The stands are Sanus 31" Speaker stands. You cannot get any more stealth than how I have them. Really do not notice them, with the Red wall, and the lighting that we use (1 lamp on most of the time, with a 3-way 6500k end table lamp on medium setting). The stand we got from Circuit City, when we got the Panny Plasma in the picture, back in 2007. Underneath is a Klipsch RC-42 II, Sound bar is a Vizio E Series 2.1 Sound bar. Sub woofer for that actually sits under the end table next to my seating area, and shows itself off, especially with movies like Bridge over Remagen, or any movie with a lot of low end Bass, even Music it works. I do not have a Sub on my setup for the AV system, since the RB-81's work very well in our room size that we have for our living room.

As for what is on the top of the left speaker, it is a Trendnet TEW-690ap Wireless-N Access Point.

Reply General Home Theater & Media/Game Rooms

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page