Connect pc to home theatre and possible wiring problem - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 09-16-2013, 01:39 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
hello to all,
I thought about solutions to a connection problem and I am here to seek your advice on a link, and now I'll explain the situation as best I can.
In one room of the house I have a pc with HDMI 1.4 (new video card), in the next room I receiver end a / v colegio the tv (tv and pc are divided by a wall 12 cm thick and are misaligned by a few meters, about 2).
At this point I want to connect the PC to the amp via hdmi a / v.

I had thought to signal repeaters hdmi but given the prices I gave up (300 to 500 €). I even tried the powerline to hdmi but do not exist.

The only option I have left is the hole in the wall, but the hdmi cable has a connector from about 1.5 cm .. what should I do that pretty much a hole in the wall to pass, and usually the ladies of the house do not particularly like this type of intervention.

I thought (and here I ask for help) to buy a hdmi cable (standard) A -> D micro HDMI and a micro-hdmi adapter -> hdmi A
Practically these things
MICRO HIGH SPEED HDMI cable with Ethernet (v.1.4) Cablesson (Type D) 3m / 3 meters - 24k gold-plated connectors
61a%2B92xk7HL._SL1000_.jpg

Adapter HDMI Male to Micro HDMI (Type D) Female
21-e%2Bd8wvTL.jpg
I would use it to watch HD movies, HD 3D, and of course game (world of warcraft occasionally) directly on the tv.

You see quality problems or passing signal? I lose a lot or am I witha problem of "absence" of signal? or can I continue on this path?
thank you!
Reply General Home Theater & Media/Game Rooms

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page