Looking For A Way To Install 2 Big Screens On The Same Wall Without Looking Like An Eyesore (65" and 50") - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 09-30-2013, 11:18 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I currently have a 65" 3D LED that sits on a long TV stand. What I want to do is add a 50 inch 4K LED TV for gaming. Thought about hanging the 65" four feet above the floor and then resting the 50" on the existing stand.

Hoping the 65" and 50" configuration won't look like an eyesore. Of course, I'd appreciate any other ideas of this 2 TV setup.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 09-30-2013, 11:29 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 112
Can not comment on 2 TVs on the wall, however I am wounding why you are spending huge amounts of money on 4K to play games on? I do not game, but have read that there are few games released in 1080p, so why 4K? Seems if you want 4K a 120" projection screen in front of your 65" with a 4K projector would be a better option? I have not followed any of the 4K data since it is well beyond my budget, not to mention lack of content so maybe there is a reason not to game on a 4K projector.

Doug

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 3 Old 09-30-2013, 11:39 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by airscapes View Post

Can not comment on 2 TVs on the wall, however I am wounding why you are spending huge amounts of money on 4K to play games on? I do not game, but have read that there are few games released in 1080p, so why 4K? Seems if you want 4K a 120" projection screen in front of your 65" with a 4K projector would be a better option? I have not followed any of the 4K data since it is well beyond my budget, not to mention lack of content so maybe there is a reason not to game on a 4K projector.

It's under $1k

http://www.amazon.com/Seiki-Digital-SE50UY04-50-Inch-120Hz/dp/B00BXF7I9M

and apparently, older games look awesome based on this review.

http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=731989
Reply General Home Theater & Media/Game Rooms

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page