Can people please post pics of HT setups in living room/common areas? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 11-24-2013, 08:25 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16

I have just purchased:

Pioneer Elite SC-63 Receiver

Polk RTiA5 main speakers

Polk CSiA6 center channel

Polk FXiA6 surround sound

Panasonic 65vt60 TV

2 Polk PSW505 subs

I am in the process of finishing the flooring in my new townhouse and have a larger living room (13x25), I am planning on making half of it a nice area to just hang out while the other half will be for watching movies. I am trying to get some ideas for a TV stand or audio rack if I decide to wall mount the TV. The wall everything is going on is 13 feet wide. I am not sure if I want to wall mount the TV, put the center on a stand and have a audio/video cabinet off to the side or have a TV stand below the TV that the center will sit on top of along with the PS3, cable box, router, etc.

So I would love to see some family rooms/common area room home theater setups to get some ideas. No real dedicated home theater rooms as that serves a different purpose. Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 11-25-2013, 01:15 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 107
There are a bunch of threads like this, just search Livingroom in the titles only of advanced search.
http://www.avsforum.com/t/1172966/show-me-your-living-room-non-dedicated-theater-pics/0_100
Reply General Home Theater & Media/Game Rooms

Tags
Pioneer Elite Sc 63 7 2 Channel Network Ready Av Receiver , Polk Audio Rti A5 Floorstanding Speaker Single Black , Polk Audio Csi A6 Center Channel Speaker , Polk Audio Fxi A6 Surround Speakers Pair Black , Panasonic Tc P65vt60 65 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Polk Audio Psw505 12 Inch Powered Subwoofer Single Black
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page