Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
  • 3 Post By kenmid

post #1 of 8 Old 06-10-2014, 04:06 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Hello, I wanted to shared with you my Media Room I made out of one of the xtra bedrooms in my house. I wanted to thank everybody on these forums for their help, I've spent endless of hours getting help and ideals from you guys. To those of you on the fence about making small room into media its very possible, I remember my builders of my house telling me that there no way a projector would work in this room, I think it turn out alright. My room is only 13x11. I hope you enjoy the pics. And if anybody have and suggestion to make my room better please post it, there always room for improvment.

Definitive Technology 7.1 System
Pioneer Elite SC-75
Xbox One
Elite Screen 106
Samsung Blu ray Player
Sonyad, Mud76 and Cksqurd like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 06-10-2014, 06:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 137
Very nicely done, I like the room colours and all the small details, banners and posters. Must be a nice Theater to watch films. One suggestion would be to try out the Darbee video processor. It makes a difference in picture quality when watching Blurays. Specially in a huge screen like that.

TV - Panasonic 55GT50Main Speakers - Klipsch Gallery G28'sCenter Channel- Klipsch RC-52Sub - Klipsch Sub 12Surrounds - Klipsch RS-52 II (new)Bluray/Game - HTPC/PS3Receiver - Onkyo RC-360HTPC - Intel Core i3, HDMI,Windows 7,XBMC,Bluray,3 TB,wireless WMC keyboardVideo processor - Darbee
post #3 of 8 Old 06-10-2014, 07:13 PM
DGF

Liked: 39
I think it turned out great - thanks for sharing.
post #4 of 8 Old 06-18-2014, 06:10 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinoheat View Post
Very nicely done, I like the room colours and all the small details, banners and posters. Must be a nice Theater to watch films. One suggestion would be to try out the Darbee video processor. It makes a difference in picture quality when watching Blurays. Specially in a huge screen like that.
thanks, I been thinking about getting a Darbee but seems the reviews are mixed. I think my bluray looks pretty good but my Uverse doesn't look so good. Do you think the Darbee will help my uverse signal?
post #5 of 8 Old 06-18-2014, 11:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenmid View Post
thanks, I been thinking about getting a Darbee but seems the reviews are mixed. I think my bluray looks pretty good but my Uverse doesn't look so good. Do you think the Darbee will help my uverse signal?
The darbee works best with HD sources. 720p/1080i/1080p If you are wanting improvement with SD channels it won't really make a difference. Crap in - Crap out. But it makes a difference with HD channels and Bluray movies. Once you have it, you wont want to watch a movie without it.

TV - Panasonic 55GT50Main Speakers - Klipsch Gallery G28'sCenter Channel- Klipsch RC-52Sub - Klipsch Sub 12Surrounds - Klipsch RS-52 II (new)Bluray/Game - HTPC/PS3Receiver - Onkyo RC-360HTPC - Intel Core i3, HDMI,Windows 7,XBMC,Bluray,3 TB,wireless WMC keyboardVideo processor - Darbee
post #6 of 8 Old 06-25-2014, 03:43 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Nice build!
post #7 of 8 Old 07-02-2014, 03:42 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
very nice build. So they say projector won't work. Hey look you proved it can. I like your speakers in the system. Small and not taking up a lot of floor space. Perfect for a room like yours and mine. The bonus for small speakers in small rooms, you can still get a lot of sound and not have the room eaten alive with big speakers. Very good job. Love the color scheme.

Alan in Boise
Enjoying films in my home theater room more than I enjoy them at the local cinema. Better bass, better surrounds, better picture. Cheaper popcorn.
post #8 of 8 Old 07-03-2014, 07:50 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinkerwhois View Post
i think so,Must be a nice Theater to watch films. One suggestion would be to try out the Darbee video processor. It makes a difference in picture quality when watching Blurays. Specially in a huge screen like that.thanks
thanks, I will be buying a Darbee next week.
Reply General Home Theater & Media/Game Rooms

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page