AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, ALL !!!

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Mark Rejhon 
#1 ·
Thanks to this terrific hobby and the audio/video technology available we will enter the New Year at home enjoying a "virtual reality" with the crowds through our hometheater experience.

Best wishes to everyone for the New Year!

#3 ·
Thanks, Baimo.

Enjoy the New Year's in Edison.

Isn't that the area (Menlo Park) where the first electric city lights were fired up by Thomas Edison? Appropriate venue for the Millenium celebration.

[This message has been edited by Laurence (edited December 30, 1999).]

#6 ·
Laurence

I am from Edison. I am one of those people you have been hearing about that have to work all weekend. From Noon friday until Noon tuesday for Y2K software bugs. I am a programmer for that big Telephone company here in NJ. I will be in the East Brunswick Towers at exit 9 of the Turnpike with a big can of Raid just in case my code breaks.

So go get drunk and have fun, poor baimo will be working.

Happy New Year

Baimo

#7 ·
Well, so far so good in Australia!!

Baimo, what are the odds we went to the same tiny school and now chat here on the eve of the new era? Serendipity? Play the lotto!!!

Tim, same wishes for the New Year and for an un-stressful transition and congrats on being redundant (systems, that is)! http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Laurence (edited December 31, 1999).]

#11 ·
Happy New Year too - Laurence...

I'm writing from Las Vegas one more time before I'm back on the Internet when I am back in Ottawa.

For some reason, my Happy New Year's post dissappeared (I was also wondering if any of you were going to be at the CES). As that thread dissappeared due to this rented computer's fault, unfortunately, that probably means I'll have to go to the CES by myself!

Anyway, if you see somebody who looks like the picture at www.marky.com/pictures/ be sure to stop by and give me a hello!

------------------

Thanks,

Mark Rejhon
www.marky.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.