Bose Built Invisible Home Theatre - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 08-23-2007, 08:49 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
What do you think of the Bose Built Invisible Home theatre's? Im not talking about the old Bose stuff, I wanna know about their new stuff..I would like to hear from people who have seen or heard their new Adapt-IQ stuff.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 08-23-2007, 10:42 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Welcome to the forum. You'll find that this is a great place to learn about all sorts of home theatre stuff.

FWIW, "Bose" tends to be flame-bait. Generally, their stuff underperforms for the price. Combine that with strong marketing claiming that their products are the best, and you'll get a lot of strong negative feelings among those who've auditioned numerous brands.

-Joe

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 Old 08-23-2007, 02:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Yeah, I saw some of the flaming for the past couple of years on another thread. I know that the built invisible line is specifically for custom installs as are the adapt-IQ inwall speakers also. I was just trying to get a gauge on this site about what people thought. I also thought that people would know and would want to know about their new product. I am sure it will get flamed again just because of their lack luster performance in the past with out of the box "Home Theatre's". I was just wondering what people thought of the new stuff, but it doesnt look like anyone has much to say on it. Or maybe they dont think they deserve their time or energy to flame them.
Reply General Home Theater & Media/Game Rooms

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page