So you may recall I chose to go from 3 strings and 900 Leds, to 4 strings (1200 total).
Here is the result with 4 strings:
I then added a hidden switch to the underside edge, lower RH corner.
The apparatus I cobbled together as a feed thru thru the frame:
Next up was to obtain a proper diffusor. The spotlight frame comes with 2 thin plastic sheets that you sandwich the poster between. For my diffusor I substituted the back clear sheet with a 1/16" thick sheet of white acrylic material:
Here's the illumination with and w/o the diffusor:
A few shadows from the internal wiring - these shadows seem to disappear when a poster in in place
Before showing the final result mounted on the wall, this is my landing before:
Probably about the darkest poster that I will ever display
And with a lighter color poster:
And this is still a work in progress. Pretty sure that "ChinaDog" was the one who did the original ticketbooth artwork. I had a friend photoshop/merge a photo into the ticket booth. Consider this version 1 (it's washed out) until I find the perfect stock to print version 2 onto.