CuznEddy Cinema Project Begins - Page 56 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 5Likes

post #1651 of 1653 Old 07-28-2016, 06:04 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
Liked: 205
Build thread (damn iPhone)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1652 of 1653 Old 08-21-2016, 05:27 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzed2 View Post
Time for my "annual-anti-archive-bump" . Actually a few improvements and tweaks.

1) Replaced my old cheap Auru basshakers (powered by an old AVR). Now running some Clark transducers, and am powering them with an INUKE dsp amp, am using the dsp settings to try and tune some realism into the shakers.

2) And if Santa brings me some parts-express bucks; I will probably buy some 18" drivers for a new sub-woofer project

That's what's "shaking here"
Good Day,

I have been reading up on Tactile Transducers and am considering a Clark or Aura Pro. I read in a different thread that you were able to get tactile feedback out of the Clark starting at 17Hz, but with the Aura, starting at 35Hz. Are you still impressed with the Clark? Can you truly feel 20Hz from the Clark? Was it worth the increase in price. (I think it is around 3x the price of the Aura).

I have a pair of GoldenEar Triton 3s and they start to roll off around 25Hz or so. My goal is to compliment the Tritons and feel the impact of 30Hz and down. Will a Clark accomplish this?
post #1653 of 1653 Old Today, 02:31 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
Liked: 205
The Clarks will give you solid impact to 20 and high teens. Below 17hz it rolls off FAST.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply General Home Theater & Media/Game Rooms

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page