Queen's Future HT - Page 54 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1591 of 1592 Old 05-27-2013, 12:43 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 127
Sounds like the lens memory has been reset. I am no expert and have never done this but how I understand it to work you set up each aspect ration with zoom and focus and lens shift and save it to a memory location. So it sounds like your setup has been reset and you will have to redo do it and save it..
Crack open the users guide and refresh yourself on the setup and memory options.
Hope this helps..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1592 of 1592 Old 05-21-2014, 07:35 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Resurrected from the dungeon of the archives, nearly a year to the day since the last post! I've got LG troubles. As a refresher, I had two LG ductless units installed in my basement, one in the playroom and one in the theater. Just had my a/c guy out for service and he informed me that the compressor is shot and there is a leak in the coil. He will investigate warranty coverage since it's only been about 3 years or so. In any case, even the panels will have to be replaced because he says they get sold as a package, not piecemeal.

My question for everyone is what is everyone using these days to cool their theaters? I do not want to tap into my main system as our house is fairly large and I do not want to compromise cooling in the main areas of the house. Is there a specific ductless unit that anyone would recommend? I am irked that this supposed 'top of the line' LG unit gave me such a short shelf life as we very rarely even had it running. Any suggestions greatly appreciated!
Reply General Home Theater & Media/Game Rooms

Tags
Projectors , Speaker Systems , Chief , Wall Mount , Samsung Ln46a650 46 Inch 1080p 120 Hz Lcd Hdtv With Red Touch Of Color , Monoprice , Marantz Av8003 Networking Preamplifier , Oppo , Oppo Bdp 83 Blu Ray Player , Marantz , Replacement Projector Tv Lamp An K9lp For Sharp Xv Z9000 Xv Z9000e Xv Z9000u Projectors Tvs , Marantz Sr8002 Surround Receiver
Gear in this thread - Z9000 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page