A simple question - no knowledge of codecs, etc. necessary. I've labelled the two versions as "A" and "B", with the order determined by a coin flip, to remove bias. It's just a still scenery shot so don't expect to see the hot chicks or scary monsters.
Which do you prefer? All opinions welcome, and please say why. AVI file of "A" vs "B" Blu-ray sources (35.1MB, 1020x630 YV12 encoded with Lagarith lossless video codec)
This is a direct crop from the same section of each 1920x1080 video. Play it at 100% (DO NOT ZOOM OR FULL-SCREEN
) and you'll get an exact reproduction of a part of the video played on your display.
Video creation method:
- DirectShowSource into AviSynth using ffdshow
- Crop(200,300,-700,-150) used on both videos
- Subtitle filter used to overlay "A"/"B" text
- no colorspace conversion
- synched to same start frame, 50 frames saved
- losslessly compressed using Lagarith with YV12 setting
- AVIs appended into one file using VirtualDub's Direct Stream Copy
EDIT: Or not... I hit the post button too soon. There's no way to delete your own threads? Mod? I guess it's a poll without the poll.