AVS Forum banner

Jeepers Creepers 1 & 2 (Canada)

3K views 34 replies 22 participants last post by  Franin 
#1 ·
Announced on Amazon.ca for Sept 15th....absolutely my favorite creature-feature b-flicks of the last decade....although I found the brother-sister leads more than annoying in the first installment. LOVE the Creeper
! Hoping for an extra-scary transfer

See less See more
#6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny_S /forum/post/16829425

JP1 is OAR 1.85:1, however JP2 is 2.35:1 (I believe..I have to go look for my DVDs).

JC2 is indeed 2.35:1 (just checked my dvd). It's odd that Victor Salva, who directed both features, would chose to lense the 2nd installment in scope....perhaps he had a bigger budget to work with by then.

Denny_S: According to IMDB, 'Jeepers Creepers 3' is in development for a 2011 release!

#7 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbug /forum/post/16828824

They should have made a third one. I like the first two very much. What's the price for them?

According to IMDB a third one is in development.

Ray Wise is listed as being in the third one so that would be a reprise of his role from the second or maybe it's a cameo and he gets killed off quickly. Who knows and its a long wait as it says 2011 is the intended release date.

#8 ·
The first film was effective until they revealed the Creeper in plain sight, at which point it promptly lost all its effectiveness and just became goofy. I must confess I haven't seen the second. I'll probably give these releases a miss, but we'll see. $17.99 Canadian ain't half bad.

#18 ·
I see Fox is releasing them, so I'm hope the US versions get released by MGM (aka Fox) sometime in the near future! I'm not one for importing BDs, if I were, I'd already own the German import.

#23 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by raoul_duke /forum/post/16831223

The 2nd plays more like an action film and Ray Wise is excellent in it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzz! /forum/post/16833348

Looking forward to those.. (aside from all the annoying tweens in 2)

but yeah Ray Wise plays the perfect hardass - who's not gonna take any crap from a supernatural monster..

I also enjoyed Ray Wise and the character he played. Strapped in the back of a pickup truck, finger on the trigger, gunning for revenge!!

#24 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by protovision /forum/post/17184116

hmm, amazon.ca has blanked the listings, 'Currently unavailable' (not 'out of stock')

Oh noes, I've been really really looking forward to their release today....hopefully Wall-E Mart, BB, or FS will have them -- altho there's no listings on their websites either....might have to physically check it out
...got to have The Creeper!

#25 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambientcafe /forum/post/17185062

Oh noes, I've been really really looking forward to their release today....hopefully Wall-E Mart, BB, or FS will have them -- altho there's no listings on their websites either....might have to physically check it out
...got to have The Creeper!

DVD's Next Gen Gaming just changed to "Out of Stock" also.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.