Originally Posted by Dave Mack
DISC 1: Theatrical Version
DISC 2: Extended Version with 7 Minutes of Footage Not Shown in Theatres.
- Diagon Alley
- Tour the Gryffindor Common Room, Harry's Room and the Great Hall - Welcome to the self-guided tour of Hogwarts, home of witches and wizards in training, and take in the sights.
- Defense Against the Dark Arts; Spells and Charms; Potions; Transfiguration; Third Floor Corridor; Deleted Scenes.
- Sorting Hat
- Gallery of Art & Architecture
- Hogwarts Yearbook
- Guide to Ghosts - Discover the many marvelous and mysterious ghosts of Hogwarts.
- Hogwarts Grounds
- Quaffle and Bludger - Get a lesson from Oliver Wood on how to play Quidditch.
- Tour Hagrid's Hut - Welcome to the self-guided tour of Hagrid's Hut, home of Rubeus Hagrid, the Keeper of Keys and Grounds at Hogwarts, and his faithful companion, Fang.
- Extra Credit
- Interview - Capturing the Stone: A Conversation with the Filmmakers - Director Chris Columbus, Producer David Heyman, Screenwriter
Steve Kloves and Production Designer Stuart Craig talk about casting and bringing the novel to life.
- Introduction by Daniel Radcliffe - An introduction to the many special features for the Harry Potter films [NEW]
- Creating the World of Harry Potter, Part 1: The Magic Begins - Discover the story of how one vision for the Harry Potter films came together out of limitless possibilities to create the visual world we have come to know and love. [NEW]
- A Glimpse Into the World of Harry Potter 2001 International TV Special
- Deleted Scenes
- Trailers and TV Spots
- Digital Copy of Theatrical Film
- In-Movie Experience with Director Chris Columbus: An interactive viewer experience where the entire film is examined; includes PiP, Storyboard Comparisons, Still Galleries (Blu-ray only)
- WB Maximum Movie Mode picture-in-picture programming, cast walk-ons, focus points, graphics and more. (Blu-ray only)
- BD Live with access to worldwide events, special guest participants, community features and more. (Blu-ray only)
Wow. They need a whole 2nd disc for an additional seven minutes of footage? Haven't they heard of seamless branching? Sounds like a ploy to have a higher MSRP by calling it a 5 disc set. One is a lame digital copy too. balls....