So to summarize the interview:
1. OCN @ 4K wet gate for scratch hiding.
2. Supervised periodically and in whole by Spielberg, but not Butler.
3. Went through "a little bit" of "grain management" because "the OCN needed it".
4. Color and contrast correction at Spielberg's request (lighter, darker, sharper?) "lightened opening scene because it was too dark originally".
5. "New" 7.1 mix upconverted from previously upconverted 2000 5.1 mix, not direct from original mono.
Definitely not a day one purchase for me... too much at stake. Will wait for reviews.