The Collection - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 7 Old 03-28-2013, 11:40 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Saw this movie in the theater and wasn't expecting much, but its not bad for what it is, a B-slasher.

The funny thing about this movie is that the producers probably felt that they had to give the killer some kind of "killer cred" so the audience takes him seriously smile.gif. So smile.gif...this isnt the normal serial killer that may kill somebody and then kill again weeks or months later when the urge comes back. This man kills, or has already killed DOZENS of people at a time biggrin.gif! As a result, this movie may possibly have the world record for the highest bodycount ever biggrin.gif! I lost count at 500 biggrin.gif! Slaughters almost everyone at a nightclub, and has dozens of bodies stashed away at his hideout! He makes Jason, Freddy, Jiggsaw, and Michael Myers look like amateurs!

Its just hilarious how they thought they had to make Michael Myers on steroids to get their point across smile.gif! We know the man's a lunatic, lol!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 03-28-2013, 12:55 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreHD View Post

! Slaughters almost everyone at a nightclub, and has dozens of bodies stashed away at his hideout! He makes Jason, Freddy, Jiggsaw, and Michael Myers look like amateurs!

Not to mention he must be very rich and with an engineering degree!

post #3 of 7 Old 03-30-2013, 11:06 AM - Thread Starter

I've been batting 0.00 lately...I got Zero Dark Thirty and Argo, based on critic hype, and they both turned out to be cures for insomnia. Killing Them Softly wasn't the most exciting purchase either. So I bypassed Lincoln last week after reading customer reviews of it being another 2 hour sleeping aid.

This one I saw in the theaters and know for sure that its entertaining. Life of Pi 3D looked good on the trailer on one of my discs so I got that too.
post #4 of 7 Old 03-31-2013, 12:15 AM
AVS Special Member

Location: North of Mexico, South of Oregon, Not as far east as Vegas
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreHD View Post

I've been batting 0.00 lately...I got Zero Dark Thirty and Argo, based on critic hype, and they both turned out to be cures for insomnia. Killing Them Softly wasn't the most exciting purchase either. So I bypassed Lincoln last week after reading customer reviews of it being another 2 hour sleeping aid.

This one I saw in the theaters and know for sure that its entertaining. Life of Pi 3D looked good on the trailer on one of my discs so I got that too.

Have you seen the first one "The Colletor"

"Bring out yer dead!".."Wait I'm not dead yet!"..(Sound Austrian here) "WRONG !!" (You know what happens next..)
post #5 of 7 Old 03-31-2013, 12:15 AM
AVS Special Member

Location: North of Mexico, South of Oregon, Not as far east as Vegas
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked: 160
Make that "The Collector"

"Bring out yer dead!".."Wait I'm not dead yet!"..(Sound Austrian here) "WRONG !!" (You know what happens next..)
post #6 of 7 Old 03-31-2013, 09:46 AM - Thread Starter

No, but I'll get it if I come across it at FYE? I heard its actually better than this.
post #7 of 7 Old 04-10-2013, 04:45 PM - Thread Starter

Wow...another low budget b-movie, like Death Race 3, that somehow manages a superb blu ray picture quality compared to some big budgeted blu ray films smile.gif. Like Death Race 3, the picture is so clear that it seems the actors are standing in front to you on a live stage. The big studios need to hire some of these video guys that the small companies are finding smile.gif!
Reply Blu-ray Software

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page