Blu-Ray Custom Cover Art (huge files) - Page 203 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 93Likes

Old 03-30-2017, 07:08 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
Liked: 82
No problem. I buy all my ink cartridges from them as it's a lot cheaper.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2017, 12:38 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissen View Post
One more stab at the RoboCops.

PM me for downloads.
(and these better not show up on the RoboCop Archives. Whoever did it with the last one....)
Beautiful covers,much better than the official ones
(wish I could have them but im a newbie here,maybe later on though)

regards from norway
Old 04-16-2017, 07:28 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissen View Post
One more from my "abandoned projects" file. I started gathering stuff for a Blade Runner cover three years ago but could never muster any enthusiasm for it. While browsing the 'net I came across a few of the old VHS covers for Blade Runner and it struck me that what attracted me to do a cover for this film in the first place were the vintage Warner covers I remembered from my youth.

In the end I did three designs, based on the UK, the Spanish and the Nordic covers for Blade Runner. The specs are the same on all of them, so any enterprising soul can mix-and-match fronts and rears to their liking.

When re-interpreting vintage VHS covers for Blu-ray I always come up against some instances where the design just doesn't make sense for the different formats. VHS boxes are tall and thin, Blu-ray covers are just about square. Some things have to be left out or changed, but I try to keep as much of the original as possible in there. There are things here and there, like the taglines (translated from their original Spanish and Swedish, mind), which I wouldn't have put in myself, but they are there for history's sake.

Now, none of these represent the "ultimate" Blade Runner cover to my mind, but they were fun to do and that's all I want out of life for the moment. Feel free to PM me for copies.

Thanks for the Robocop covers Nissen.
Really great to see these covers made like vhs videos from the 80s.
I wonder if you have made covers for movies like The Abyss,True Lies,The Hidden and The Wraith as well?
Would love to see them
Anyway great work...wish I had the talent you and others here have for making amazing covers.

Old Today, 10:07 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Ttt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
Man Of Steel Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Combo Pack