I was right about Talladega nights and some others were wrong. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 57 Old 12-29-2006, 06:00 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
d3code's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,718
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Remember when i said some months ago that Talladega nights would be a good movie to be packed in for PS3 and king kong wasnt a good deal for the hd-dvd addon for xbox360 addon and should be replaced with batman begins.

there was 1 guy and more who said i was wrong and king kong would be much better bla bla.

well king kong as standalone unit went out of the top 10 fast on hd-dvd. however we see today even after the ps3 sales that....

talladega nights managed to be number 2 on the shop ranking!


RANK TITLE (LABEL/DISTRIBUTOR, SRP)
1 INVINCIBLE (BV, $39.99)
2 TALLADEGA NIGHTS:
THE BALLAD OF RICKY BOBBY (SONY, $38.98)
3 SUPERMAN RETURNS (WB, $34.99)
4 ICE AGE: THE MELTDOWN (FOX, $39.98)
5 MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE III (PAR, $39.99)
6 X-MEN: THE LAST STAND (FOX, $39.98)
7 THE FIFTH ELEMENT (SONY, $28.95)
8 LADY IN THE WATER (WB, $34.99)
9 KINGDOM OF HEAVEN (FOX, $39.98)
10 WORLD TRADE CENTER (PAR, $39.99)

Source: Rentrak's Retail Essentials .
Sales estimations are based on preliminary data provided through an exclusive arrangement with Rentrak Corp.'s Retail Essentials service. Point-of-Sale data is collected weekly and projected nationally for the U.S. bricks-and-mortar sales channel. Does not reflect online sales!
d3code is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 57 Old 12-29-2006, 06:03 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Tom Bley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: IL. USA
Posts: 2,249
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Good for you. You were right and he was wrong. Another worthless Blu-Ray vs. HD-DVD thread.
Tom Bley is online now  
post #3 of 57 Old 12-29-2006, 06:12 AM
 
Blkout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,033
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3code View Post

Remember when i said some months ago that Talladega nights would be a good movie to be packed in for PS3 and king kong wasnt a good deal for the hd-dvd addon for xbox360 addon and should be replaced with batman begins.

there was 1 guy and more who said i was wrong and king kong would be much better bla bla.

well king kong as standalone unit went out of the top 10 fast on hd-dvd. however we see today even after the ps3 sales that....

talladega nights managed to be number 2 on the shop ranking!


RANK TITLE (LABEL/DISTRIBUTOR, SRP)
1 INVINCIBLE (BV, $39.99)
2 TALLADEGA NIGHTS:
THE BALLAD OF RICKY BOBBY (SONY, $38.98)
3 SUPERMAN RETURNS (WB, $34.99)
4 ICE AGE: THE MELTDOWN (FOX, $39.98)
5 MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE III (PAR, $39.99)
6 X-MEN: THE LAST STAND (FOX, $39.98)
7 THE FIFTH ELEMENT (SONY, $28.95)
8 LADY IN THE WATER (WB, $34.99)
9 KINGDOM OF HEAVEN (FOX, $39.98)
10 WORLD TRADE CENTER (PAR, $39.99)

Source: Rentrak's Retail Essentials .
Sales estimations are based on preliminary data provided through an exclusive arrangement with Rentrak Corp.'s Retail Essentials service. Point-of-Sale data is collected weekly and projected nationally for the U.S. bricks-and-mortar sales channel. Does not reflect online sales!

What a ridiculous thread. It really shows how immature you are. Do you want a cookie?
Blkout is offline  
post #4 of 57 Old 12-29-2006, 06:15 AM
Advanced Member
 
cdub998's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Raleigh,nc
Posts: 974
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'll take one.. Chocolate chip please. MMMMMM cookies

Xbox 360 gamertag: Cdub998
PSN: cdub998
cdub998 is offline  
post #5 of 57 Old 12-29-2006, 06:36 AM
AVS Special Member
 
efranzen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 1,133
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I'm not sure what the logic is in comparing last weeks sales to a title that released 2 weeks ago vs a title that released a month and a half ago.
efranzen is offline  
post #6 of 57 Old 12-29-2006, 06:46 AM
AVS Special Member
 
wnorris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 2,578
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Actually, I still think you are wrong.

Batman Begins is one of the top selling HD-DVD's. Microsoft sold 42,000 HD-DVD drives in November. If they had given everyone Batman Begins, it would likely have sold fewer copies (I bout the 360 addon and BB was the first disc I purchased). This would mean Batman Begins wouldn't be at the top of the sales chart because 42,000 of them were given away for free. I personally wouldn't have bought KK however. So by not giving away one of their hottest titles, the HD-DVD group insured more $$$ in software sales and bigger sales numbers for HD-DVD. That sounds like a horrible mistake doesn't it?

No cookie for you because you are wrong.
wnorris is offline  
post #7 of 57 Old 12-29-2006, 06:55 AM
Advanced Member
 
inca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 918
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
The Big difference about Batman Begins and KK is the fact that Batman Begins was actually worth watching, King Kong - I could have skipped it, in fact I should have. It was a real dissapointment coming from Peter Jackson. Batman Begins was a fantastic movie.

I know that KK is refrence material, but I still haven't bought it nor will I because I don't want to subject my self to waisting another 3 hours of my life, not worth it, even it the picture reaches out and grabs me. I would rather watch TN before I watch KK, and that says alot because I wasn't a big fan of TN either, but it was shorter
inca is offline  
post #8 of 57 Old 12-29-2006, 07:14 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Doug Schiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,185
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3code View Post

Remember when i said some months ago that Talladega nights would be a good movie to be packed in for PS3 and king kong wasnt a good deal for the hd-dvd addon for xbox360 addon and should be replaced with batman begins.

there was 1 guy and more who said i was wrong and king kong would be much better bla bla.

well king kong as standalone unit went out of the top 10 fast on hd-dvd. however we see today even after the ps3 sales that....

talladega nights managed to be number 2 on the shop ranking!


RANK TITLE (LABEL/DISTRIBUTOR, SRP)
1 INVINCIBLE (BV, $39.99)
2 TALLADEGA NIGHTS:
THE BALLAD OF RICKY BOBBY (SONY, $38.98)
3 SUPERMAN RETURNS (WB, $34.99)
4 ICE AGE: THE MELTDOWN (FOX, $39.98)
5 MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE III (PAR, $39.99)
6 X-MEN: THE LAST STAND (FOX, $39.98)
7 THE FIFTH ELEMENT (SONY, $28.95)
8 LADY IN THE WATER (WB, $34.99)
9 KINGDOM OF HEAVEN (FOX, $39.98)
10 WORLD TRADE CENTER (PAR, $39.99)

Source: Rentrak's Retail Essentials .
Sales estimations are based on preliminary data provided through an exclusive arrangement with Rentrak Corp.'s Retail Essentials service. Point-of-Sale data is collected weekly and projected nationally for the U.S. bricks-and-mortar sales channel. Does not reflect online sales!

Apples and Oranges.
The King Kong that comes with the HDDVD drive is the retail version.
Talladega Nights that comes with the PS3 is a stripped down, bare bones Theater cut.

I own both and I can say I was much happier getting Kong.
With the PS3, they should have packed in something special (exclusive Spider-Man 2) instead of a crippled TD.
Doug Schiller is offline  
post #9 of 57 Old 12-29-2006, 08:15 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
d3code's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,718
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 12
it is not amature to make a thread about this. if your wrong you get burried. but if your actually right you shouldnt say a thing about it?

i explained clearly why tallega nights was the right choice for gamers to be included in the ps3 pack and that talledaga nights would clearly be the movie to attracts americans to the bluray because of the nascar influence the movie had. and that king kong wouldnt be the right movie for gamers, but batman begins would be.

also an agrument of the people against me were, that the standalone version of talledaga nights wouldnt sell well, because of amazon rankings for this title. yet this shows again how less amazon rankings mean.

specially if you read imdb.com article that invincible and tallega nights are numer 2 and 3 in dvd sales.

and as this sale ranking shows 1 and 2 in bluray sales.
d3code is offline  
post #10 of 57 Old 12-29-2006, 08:40 AM
AVS Special Member
 
HorrorScope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: NoCal
Posts: 4,251
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3code View Post

it is not amature to make a thread about this. if your wrong you get burried. but if your actually right you shouldnt say a thing about it?

Very good rules to live by! (Nice grammar to)
HorrorScope is offline  
post #11 of 57 Old 12-29-2006, 11:09 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Malcolm_B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: CLASSIFIED
Posts: 2,808
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Another thread about one of the worst movies I've had the misfortune to own (even free), Talladega Nights.

Blu Ray... 3-D TV... 4K... I Like New STUFF!!!

Malcolm_B is offline  
post #12 of 57 Old 12-29-2006, 11:21 AM
AVS Special Member
 
5150zx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,085
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3code View Post

amature

Is that like asexual?? A possible aversion to maturity! LOL
5150zx is offline  
post #13 of 57 Old 12-29-2006, 11:31 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
rboster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: USA
Posts: 17,841
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Liked: 117
One of the benefits of proof reading one's thread is ppl tend to focus on the message and not the typos.

"Retired" AVS Moderator
Feeler: I'm thinking of selling my JTR Triple 8HT's Let me know if you are interested?
For Sale: ACS PlanarTrap (freestanding acoustic panel) ($300/pair)[/B]:
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/209-au...tic-panel.html
rboster is online now  
post #14 of 57 Old 12-29-2006, 12:36 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Johnsteph10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: GA
Posts: 4,287
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 21
This is another thread of crap.
Why post it?

Talladega Nights has been universally panned by critics and the general public.

...last point: You are comparing top BD sales numbers to HD-DVD disc numbers..according to sales ranking. Where are the actual numbers? What may be #2 on BD might be #10 on the HD list. You CANNOT compare the two. Do some research first.

Additionally, proof-reading (correcting your poor spelling/grammar) will make your points sound more intelligent and makes for easier reading.

John
Johnsteph10 is offline  
post #15 of 57 Old 12-29-2006, 12:37 PM
AVS Special Member
 
WriteSimple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: KL, Malaysia.
Posts: 3,206
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
One of the benefits of being a native English speaker is that you speak good English. Or so the theory goes. I've seen time and again that that is not necessarily true. Native speakers that make basic spelling mistakes and grammar gaffes are aplenty in these kinds of forums and in blog responses.

d3code is NOT a native English speaker and neither am I. So long as the message or point is clear, there shouldn't be anyone having a problem with his posts. Focus on the message.

This really isn't about HD-DVD vs. Blu-ray specifically. It's about movies that sell long after its initial release date. And d3code is correct on his call.

It's not JUST about Talladega Nights being a new movie being released. It also made a heck amount of money at the box office THIS YEAR. The fact that the barebones-PS3 version didn't make much of a dent to the sales of its retail version says a lot!

Whether or not BBegins would've done better than KKong is up to speculation. But d3code's assertion is now fact. You can't beat that.


fuad

"DonÂt let them tell you who you are is not enough, that itÂs wrong and that you wonÂt find love. DonÂt let them use my life to put your future down, or tell you that happiness canÂt be found."
WriteSimple is offline  
post #16 of 57 Old 12-29-2006, 12:42 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Capek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 3,236
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Here's a gold star. You should be very proud.
Capek is offline  
post #17 of 57 Old 12-29-2006, 01:13 PM
AVS Special Member
 
theforce8686's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,453
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsteph10 View Post

This is another thread of crap.
Why post it?

Talladega Nights has been universally panned by critics and the general public.

...last point: You are comparing top BD sales numbers to HD-DVD disc numbers..according to sales ranking. Where are the actual numbers? What may be #2 on BD might be #10 on the HD list. You CANNOT compare the two. Do some research first.

Additionally, proof-reading (correcting your poor spelling/grammar) will make your points sound more intelligent and makes for easier reading.

Who gives a damn what critics think? I loved that movie as did every person Ive ever talked to about with the exception of the people who post on here. Everyone else (men, Women, White, Black, Redneck and more that I know) loved it. Weve all quoted the shake and bake, among other lines. Will Ferrel and Sacha Baren Cohen are 2 of the funniest people on earth right now. So what if its not gonna get one of those stupid oscar awards they give to lame boring movies that old people like. Sit back, relax, and enjoy 2 hours of funny times.
theforce8686 is offline  
post #18 of 57 Old 12-29-2006, 01:33 PM
Advanced Member
 
Broccoli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 571
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
this thread is so pointless please close
Broccoli is offline  
post #19 of 57 Old 12-29-2006, 01:37 PM
AVS Special Member
 
eXgo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NorthSide, BC, CA -ALWAYS AGAINST THE WIND-
Posts: 1,028
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
/thread

So Far... So Good... So What!
Unlock Your Samsung PNxxD550 series 5 plasma to achieve Expert 10 point Calibration and Expert Patterns. http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1339743
eXgo is offline  
post #20 of 57 Old 12-29-2006, 01:49 PM
 
briankmonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 13,959
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by inca View Post

The Big difference about Batman Begins and KK is the fact that Batman Begins was actually worth watching, King Kong - I could have skipped it, in fact I should have. It was a real dissapointment coming from Peter Jackson. Batman Begins was a fantastic movie.

I know that KK is refrence material, but I still haven't bought it nor will I because I don't want to subject my self to waisting another 3 hours of my life, not worth it, even it the picture reaches out and grabs me. I would rather watch TN before I watch KK, and that says alot because I wasn't a big fan of TN either, but it was shorter

Pretty close to my thoughts aside from I enjoyed TN but nothing that I would have bought on my own. King Kong is one of the rare movies that I actually dozed off a few times in in the theater.
briankmonkey is offline  
post #21 of 57 Old 12-29-2006, 02:26 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Mark0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Lowell, MA
Posts: 1,588
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
King Kong is an excellent movie for demonstrating the capabilities of HD DVD. Arguably, it's the best looking title of both formats. The plot on the otherhand is poop (I agree BB is a great movie plot, however).
On the otherhand, Taladega Nights is a terrible looking movie and plot isn't all that great. To include this movie with the PS3 was a stupid mistake. Arguably it's one fo the worst looking titles in either format.
Mark0 is offline  
post #22 of 57 Old 12-29-2006, 02:56 PM
AVS Special Member
 
HorrorScope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: NoCal
Posts: 4,251
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by WriteSimple View Post

d3code is NOT a native English speaker and neither am I. So long as the message or point is clear, there shouldn't be anyone having a problem with his posts. Focus on the message.

I did focus on the message but couldn't help but noticed the butchery as well. Why don't those of native tongue go to their appropriate AVS site substitute? Because face it we all know 7 different languages at least and only frequent those sites in which their language of choice is also one of our weakest. Why? Because it just makes sense, you screw up you can throw down the "English isn't my first language" card. And fwiw the message I give it a whole 1 1/2 stars out of 10.
HorrorScope is offline  
post #23 of 57 Old 12-29-2006, 03:02 PM
 
Blkout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,033
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm_B View Post

Another thread about one of the worst movies I've had the misfortune to own (even free), Talladega Nights.

I got the free version and bought the retail version just for the uncompressed audio and uncut footage. I've seen it three times now and still love it. To each his own I guess.
Blkout is offline  
post #24 of 57 Old 12-29-2006, 03:05 PM
 
Fettastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 4,430
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Translation of OP: "Nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah."

Since when did this forum become a diary?
Fettastic is offline  
post #25 of 57 Old 12-29-2006, 03:05 PM
 
Blkout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,033
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsteph10 View Post

This is another thread of crap.
Why post it?

Talladega Nights has been universally panned by critics and the general public.

...last point: You are comparing top BD sales numbers to HD-DVD disc numbers..according to sales ranking. Where are the actual numbers? What may be #2 on BD might be #10 on the HD list. You CANNOT compare the two. Do some research first.

Additionally, proof-reading (correcting your poor spelling/grammar) will make your points sound more intelligent and makes for easier reading.

Well, I'm certainly not defending the OP but I do agree that Tallageda Nights is better than King Kong in my eyes. Ki.ng Kong is prettier if you ignore the bad CGI, but Talladega is actually watchable without falling asleep. It wasn't the best movie to pack-in with the PS3 but it was the movie that kept me from selling my PS3 on Ebay. I don't own King Kong nor will I ever, after it took all I could to sit through it on SD DVD, I can't stomach another viewing. I know some people love it, but it's a cure for insomnia for me.
Blkout is offline  
post #26 of 57 Old 12-29-2006, 03:06 PM
 
Blkout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,033
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark0 View Post

King Kong is an excellent movie for demonstrating the capabilities of HD DVD. Arguably, it's the best looking title of both formats. The plot on the otherhand is poop (I agree BB is a great movie plot, however).
On the otherhand, Taladega Nights is a terrible looking movie and plot isn't all that great. To include this movie with the PS3 was a stupid mistake. Arguably it's one fo the worst looking titles in either format.


Not even close to the worst looking on both formats. It's not up there with the best, but it's certainy not anywhere near the worst either. It's an average looking film. Don't let your personal hate of the movie cloud your perception of the image as well.
Blkout is offline  
post #27 of 57 Old 12-29-2006, 03:07 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Jiffylush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: NC
Posts: 4,027
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkout View Post

I got the free version and bought the retail version just for the uncompressed audio and uncut footage. I've seen it three times now and still love it. To each his own I guess.

Is the PQ of the retail any better than the free one?

Don't think I would buy the movie if it was, but I might rent it.
Jiffylush is offline  
post #28 of 57 Old 12-29-2006, 03:07 PM
 
Blkout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,033
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiffylush View Post

Is the PQ of the retail any better than the free one?

Don't think I would buy the movie if it was, but I might rent it.

It's the same image, the only advantage to the retail version is the uncompressed audio and the extras.
Blkout is offline  
post #29 of 57 Old 12-29-2006, 03:26 PM
Member
 
booner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 88
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Um...I still don't see how this proves your point or what the relevance is. So people with HD-DVD players generally like Batman Begins better than King Kong? Big deal. Although King Kong hasn't sold as well by itself, it does make the add-on package more enticing. It served it's purpose.

Sorry but you can't prove this to be fact because it's an "opinion".
booner is offline  
post #30 of 57 Old 12-29-2006, 09:19 PM
 
Blkout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,033
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by booner View Post

Um...I still don't see how this proves your point or what the relevance is. So people with HD-DVD players generally like Batman Begins better than King Kong? Big deal. Although King Kong hasn't sold as well by itself, it does make the add-on package more enticing. It served it's purpose.

Sorry but you can't prove this to be fact because it's an "opinion".

There is no point to this thread.
Blkout is offline  
Reply Blu-ray Software

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off