post #511 of 511 Unread Today, 12:31 PM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
Liked: 846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Stranger View Post
This is probably the best time of year to purchase anime. Rightstuf's huge Christmas sale and Amazon's annual Funimation clearance leads to the best discounts seen all year.
The Funimation store also has some good prices. i just purchased several BD titles from them this week that were 30% less than Amazon's sale prices. Plus I had a $25 credit that they gave me for signing up for a year of Funimation service for only $55. A great deal considering I had been paying $8 a month. So basically $30 for a years worth of streaming since I had planned to purchase those titles anyway.

EDIT: I just checked out the RightStuff store. They have some great prices too on some of the titles I want to get. Thanks for the heads up.

40TB unRAID1--53TB unRAID2--36TB unRAID3
LED DLP
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme

Last edited by aaronwt; Today at 12:40 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Blu-ray Software

Tags
Trigun Badlands Rumble , Redline Blu Ray Widescreen , Flcl Complete Series Blu Ray , Evangelion 1 11 You Are Not Alone Blu Ray Widescreen , Summer Wars Blu Ray Widescreen , Nausicaa Of The Valley Of The Wind Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Evangelion 2 22 You Can Not Advance Blu Ray Widescreen , Castle In The Sky Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Howls Moving Castle Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Ponyo Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo
Gear in this thread - Flcl by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page