The New PQ Tier thread for Blu-Ray - Discussion - Page 749 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 203Likes
post #22441 of 22470 Old 04-05-2015, 02:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Just to chime in and thank all the PQ voting regulars for their continued contributions. I'm currently in the process of moving house (yes that'll be twice in a year) so haven't had time to do any reviews of late. Once I'm settled in though I shall be back with a vengeance!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22442 of 22470 Old 04-05-2015, 10:45 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Liked: 200
I'm either going to watch Exodus: Gods and Kings or Interstellar today. I was able to pick up E:GaK for under $13 at Best Buy yesterday. Reviewers are telling us the movie is quite bad but the PQ is VERY GOOD, so I thought it was worth the price.

Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO-151FD....Pioneer Elite BDP-05....Onkyo TX-NR717

Cambridge Soundworks MC305 Fronts & Center...Cambridge Soundworks Ambiance Surrounds....SVS PC12-NSD
post #22443 of 22470 Old 04-05-2015, 11:21 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
Liked: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusky_g View Post
Just to chime in and thank all the PQ voting regulars for their continued contributions. I'm currently in the process of moving house (yes that'll be twice in a year) so haven't had time to do any reviews of late. Once I'm settled in though I shall be back with a vengeance!
Don't worry about it, we'll just expect double the normal amount of placements once you get settled.

Massacre Gun

recommendation: Tier 4.0*

This is Arrow Video's most recent American Blu-ray. The older Japanese movie has some inconsistencies in these particular film elements, showing remnants of bad splices near the top of its frame. The elements are in otherwise fine, if soft, condition. It receives a standard 2K scan with minimal processing, the film's black-and-white cinematography is naturally softer than average.

From Nikkatsu, Japan's oldest film studio, Massacre Gun would have been considered a gangster B-movie in the States. All things considered this is a satisfactory presentation of the film in 1080P resolution. Better elements may not exist.
rusky_g likes this.
post #22444 of 22470 Old 04-05-2015, 11:24 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by djoberg View Post
I'm either going to watch Exodus: Gods and Kings or Interstellar today. I was able to pick up E:GaK for under $13 at Best Buy yesterday. Reviewers are telling us the movie is quite bad but the PQ is VERY GOOD, so I thought it was worth the price.
I've been scared away by the reviews on Exodus. I might watch it later when it drops further in price. I was going to review Samson & Delilah for the PQ Tiers today on Easter but my order hasn't shown up in the mail.
post #22445 of 22470 Old 04-05-2015, 12:59 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Stranger View Post
I've been scared away by the reviews on Exodus. I might watch it later when it drops further in price. I was going to review Samson & Delilah for the PQ Tiers today on Easter but my order hasn't shown up in the mail.
I have read enough "rave reviews" on the PQ of this title to justify paying under $13 for it. Some have said the movie itself is not as bad as Noah, so that's encouraging. I do know, going into this, that Hollywood took HUGE LIBERTIES (like they did in Noah) by straying far away from Scripture in order to make it more appealing to the masses. A case in point would be Moses training the children of Israel to do battle against Pharaoh and his armies. This couldn't be further from the truth, for in truth God fought for His people all along the way and thus there was no need for an Israelite to lift a finger in their own defense.

Cambridge Soundworks MC305 Fronts & Center...Cambridge Soundworks Ambiance Surrounds....SVS PC12-NSD

Last edited by djoberg; 04-05-2015 at 01:07 PM.
post #22446 of 22470 Old 04-05-2015, 01:41 PM

Quote:
I have read enough "rave reviews" on the PQ of this title to justify paying under $13 for it. Some have said the movie itself is not as bad as Noah, so that's encouraging. I do know, going into this, that Hollywood took HUGE LIBERTIES (like they did in Noah) by straying far away from Scripture in order to make it more appealing to the masses. A case in point would be Moses training the children of Israel to do battle against Pharaoh and his armies. This couldn't be further from the truth, for in truth God fought for His people all along the way and thus there was no need for an Israelite to lift a finger in their own defense.
Exodus is also on my PQ radar as its had some glowing reviews.

Also on my list is Paddington, Battle of the Five Armies, John Wick, Interstellar.
post #22447 of 22470 Old 04-05-2015, 02:04 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Exodus is also on my PQ radar as its had some glowing reviews.

Also on my list is Paddington, Battle of the Five Armies, John Wick, Interstellar.
I had never heard of Paddington; I'll have to rent that some day. I also purchased Penguins of Madagascar at Best Buy for under $13. The PQ reviews are glowing so I'll be watching quite a few "reference" and "demo" titles in the very near future.

So, you're moving into a new house? Will there be a dedicated Home Theater room?

post #22448 of 22470 Old 04-05-2015, 02:19 PM

Quote:
I had never heard of Paddington; I'll have to rent that some day. I also purchased Penguins of Madagascar at Best Buy for under $13. The PQ reviews are glowing so I'll be watching quite a few "reference" and "demo" titles in the very near future.

So, you're moving into a new house? Will there be a dedicated Home Theater room?
More bedrooms Denny alas no HT room.....maybe next time

Check these screen caps for Paddington
http://m.imgur.com/a/aku52
post #22449 of 22470 Old 04-05-2015, 03:00 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
More bedrooms Denny alas no HT room.....maybe next time

Check these screen caps for Paddington
http://m.imgur.com/a/aku52
I do remember seeing previews for Paddington after seeing the screen caps. Looks good!

Here's some screen caps for Penguins of Madagascar:

http://imgur.com/search/score?q=Penguins+of+Madagascar

post #22450 of 22470 Old 04-05-2015, 04:09 PM

That link isn't working on my iphone so will check it tomorrow DJ!
post #22451 of 22470 Old 04-05-2015, 08:08 PM
AVS Special Member

Interstellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredxr2d2 View Post
I really enjoyed Predestination from a story perspective. I figured out where it was going about halfway through, but I thought the movie was quite good.

Interstellar

Tier Recommendation: Tier 1.0

The main thought I have after watching Interstellar is that the visual quality reminds me of TDKR in that the 35mm Scope scenes are good (not great--mostly due to loss of focus in a few scenes, inherent to the original photography as it was the same when I watched it in Digital 4K at the cinema), and the IMAX scenes are 99% phenomenal. A scene or few seconds here and there ended up out of focus (again, I think from the original photography), but the vast majority of IMAX scenes were absolutely gorgeous. There were a couple scenes where the black level wasn't quite up to snuff (take a look at when Cooper and Murph first drive to the coordinates at night), but overall everything seemed great. I rank it in Tier 1 due to the out of focus shots and one stray hair that stuck around for 30 seconds or so, otherwise I could see the IMAX scenes being placed near the top of Tier 0.

I'm looking forward to hearing other thoughts on this one because I could see it going either way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mweflen View Post
Interstellar

Fredxr above gets it right, this looks a lot like both of Nolan's latter Bat-films. The 2.35:1 shots are decent, the IMAX footage is astonishing. It's kind of frustrating, really, to be so drawn in by the detail and scope of the IMAX stuff and then to suddenly be pulled back into regular looking film shots. At times, the 35mm shots look quite good, but there are occasional focus issues, especially on Matthew McConaughey's face. Black levels are mostly good, though a few night-time or dark bedroom shots look a little washed out.

Luckily for us, nearly the entire last third of the movie is in IMAX. The space shots are superb, with inky blacks, no banding or posterization, no obvious DNR or EE. Truly top notch.

Tier recommendation: 1.5

Djoberg, If you've liked Nolan's other sci-fi films, there would be no reason to skip this one. It's brainy but still thrilling, and generally excellent.
I have nothing to add to these reviews; they were both "spot on!" I agree 100% with the view that had this all been filmed in IMAX footage it could have landed near the top of Tier 0. The 35mm shots were NOT bad, by any means, but at times they paled in comparison to the IMAX footage. I'm going to "split the difference" in these two recommendations and vote for....

Tier Recommendation: 1.25*

PS It had a KILLER audio track!!! Several scenes, starting with the first launch into space, had me thinking that I WAS IN THE SPACESHIP!!! I kept checking to see if pictures were still on the wall. Hans Zimmer is a genius; I LOVED the music...it added another dimension to what was already "5-Dimensional!"

Viewed from 7.5' using the equipment listed below....
rusky_g and fredxr2d2 like this.

post #22452 of 22470 Old 04-06-2015, 06:28 AM

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 64
Penguins of Madagascar

Tier 0

While not the top of the tier, I think this one falls into the middle of the animated titles pack. It was clear and wonderful looking, but didn't have any truly outstanding moments like Monster's University and the like.

I recommend a rental at least as it was a more entertaining film (IMO) than any of the other Madagascar films. But I preferred the Penguins in those movies as well.
djoberg likes this.

Tim S.
Former 35mm and Digital Projectionist @ Regal Cinemas

Currently watching on: BenQ W1070, 82" 1.0 Gain Screen, Darbee Darblet HD 43%, PS3, with Yamaha Aventage RX-A1030, SVS PB-2000, a Def Tech CS-8040HD, 2 SM65 for L/R, and 2 SM55 for surrounds.
post #22453 of 22470 Old 04-06-2015, 10:32 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Thumbs up

Big Hero 6
Tier 0
(below Toy Story 3)

It's been discussed a lot here and I don't have anything really new to add to the discussion, but I watched it yesterday and I have to agree that it's among the best of the best. I put it on par with Monsters University and Toy Story 3, but have to pick an order so I'll put it 3rd out of those. (note: I have not seen Rio 2, Get on up, or The Smurfs 2 on blu ray).

I haven't posted much recently, but I always keep up with reading this thread. Watching Big Hero 6 motivated me to post.

Thanks to everyone for all the thoughtful reviews and to Phantom for maintaining the list.
post #22454 of 22470 Old 04-06-2015, 06:22 PM
AVS Special Member

It's good to hear from you, the Picture Quality Tiers work better when everyone is involved and giving their two cents.
sbpyrat likes this.
post #22455 of 22470 Old 04-06-2015, 07:55 PM
AVS Special Member

^^^^^^

Ditto!
sbpyrat likes this.

post #22456 of 22470 Old 04-06-2015, 08:27 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 22
I'll be trying to post more as well. My second son's first 8 months of crap sleep haven't left me much time to watch BD's. But I have a backlog to work through.
sbpyrat likes this.

Calm the muddy water, it becomes clear.
post #22457 of 22470 Old 04-10-2015, 08:48 PM
AVS Special Member

Exodus: Gods and Kings

Ladies & Gentlemen: WE HAVE ANOTHER WINNER!!

No, I'm not announcing a "Top of Tier Blu" winner, for it falls a tad short of that coveted spot, but this is clearly ONE OF THE BEST LIVE ACTION BLU-RAYS to come down the pike in a very long time. The opening scene set the tone with DAZZLING CLARITY and INTRICATE DETAILS, along with VIBRANT COLORS and SUPERB FLESH TONES. The RED EPIC CAMERA has never looked this good!! Panoramic scenes abound with amazing details of deserts, mountains, rivers, and foliage. Every shot, no matter the distance, displays details galore. Close-ups of facial details were off the charts. Stitching in clothing and details in armor, chariots and weapons are remarkable. BLACK LEVELS were also impressive (in most cases), with finely-rendered SHADOW DETAILS.

The only area of complaint would be in a few CGI shots where SOFTNESS crept in, but these were "few and far between." I might also mention a very stylized color scheme; the movie starts off with bold primaries but slowly evolved into a more muted color palette. But even then, DETAILS, DEPTH and SHARPNESS/CLARITY were ever-present for the EYE CANDY we long for.

I was going to recommend a .5 placement but I simply MUST go a tad higher....

Tier Recommendation: Tier 0* (.33)

post #22458 of 22470 Old 04-10-2015, 10:18 PM
AVS Special Member

I imagine the audio quality on Exodus is superb as well.

Motivational Growth

recommendation: Tier 3.5*

Motivational Growth is an indie movie shot on a lower-end digital camera. The clarity and contrast aren't bad in the video, though high-frequency detail is surprisingly sparse. Close-ups have an overly smooth appearance lacking fine detail. The AVC video encode is rather average, some minor banding creeps into the 1080P video. Occasional aliasing is another problem.

Low-budget movies look better and better these days with the advent of cheaper digital cameras. Motivational Growth appears fairly typical of cheaper, less professional digital cinematography.

Code:
                                                                                                                 Total   Video                                             
Title                                                            Codec   Length  Movie Size      Disc Size       Bitrate Bitrate Main  Audio Track                          Secondary Audio Track
-----                                                            ------  ------- --------------  --------------  ------- -------  ------------------                        ---------------------
00005.MPLS                                                       AVC     1:45:01 22,267,441,152  24,770,846,764  28.27   21.68   DTS-HD  Master 5.1 3705Kbps (48kHz/24-bit) DD AC3 5.1 640Kbps
post #22459 of 22470 Old 04-11-2015, 05:33 AM
AVS Special Member

YES, the audio was SUPERB in Exodus: Gods and Kings. In comparing it with my last viewing of Interstellar, it fell short in the bass/LFE department (we surely can't expect "racing chariots" to compare with "launching space rockets" ). But what it lacked in bass, was more than made up for in the center channel and surrounds. Interstellar had quite a few scenes where the dialogue was almost impossible to hear (especially with Matthew McConaughey and his signature "whisper"). In Exodus dialogue was crisp in every scene and during the plagues the action in the surrounds was awesome!

Last edited by djoberg; 04-11-2015 at 07:06 AM.
post #22460 of 22470 Old 04-11-2015, 02:19 PM

Quote:
YES, the audio was SUPERB in Exodus: Gods and Kings. In comparing it with my last viewing of Interstellar, it fell short in the bass/LFE department (we surely can't expect "racing chariots" to compare with "launching space rockets" ). But what it lacked in bass, was more than made up for in the center channel and surrounds. Interstellar had quite a few scenes where the dialogue was almost impossible to hear (especially with Matthew McConaughey and his signature "whisper"). In Exodus dialogue was crisp in every scene and during the plagues the action in the surrounds was awesome!
Thanks for the Exodus review Denny, it sounds like a winner indeed!
post #22461 of 22470 Old 04-11-2015, 04:33 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
I believe you will LOVE the PQ Russ and the AQ. The movie was okay too, even though it strayed far away from the Biblical account of Moses and the Exodus from Egypt. Some complained about the acting of Christian Bale; I thought his acting was quite good.

post #22462 of 22470 Old 04-15-2015, 01:42 PM
AVS Special Member

Echoes

recommendation: Tier 1.75*

This 1080P Blu-ray presentation is very nice. Starz/Anchor Bay provides a top-notch transfer, likely taken directly from the film’s digital intermediate at 2K resolution. Echoes was shot on the RED Scarlet digital camera with very professional, mature cinematography. Properly preserved in its intended 2.35:1 aspect ratio, Echoes is a striking film at times with its finely composed desert vistas of Joshua Tree, California.

The sharp, impressively detailed video has superb contrast and clarity. The 88-main feature gets a BD-25 by itself since there are no included special features. That leads to a strong AVC video encode which averages 26.94 Mbps. It replicates the digital intermediate without obvious artifacts and compression problems. The movie’s careful digital grading plays with light control, changing from sun-kissed exteriors to moodier interiors. The overall palette is muted and has a mild push towards blue.

Code:
                                                                                                                 Total   Video                                             
Title                                                            Codec   Length  Movie Size      Disc Size       Bitrate Bitrate Main  Audio Track                          Secondary Audio Track
-----                                                            ------  ------- --------------  --------------  ------- -------  ------------------                        ---------------------
00001.MPLS                                                       AVC     1:28:25 22,045,341,696  22,360,495,131  33.24   26.94   Dolby  TrueHD 5.1 3221Kbps (48kHz/24-bit)
post #22463 of 22470 Old Yesterday, 04:53 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
We watched gods and kings a day after watching interstellar and comparing the imax scenes with god and kings scenes the imax scenes of interstellar is way better in terms of picture quality.

Sound FX wise interstellar wins over Gods and kings but i agree Gods and kings had very good centerspeaker quality.
post #22464 of 22470 Old Yesterday, 07:01 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippmaster13 View Post
We watched gods and kings a day after watching interstellar and comparing the imax scenes with god and kings scenes the imax scenes of interstellar is way better in terms of picture quality.

Sound FX wise interstellar wins over Gods and kings but i agree Gods and kings had very good centerspeaker quality.
I would agree with you about the IMAX scenes in Interstellar having better PQ. One factor involved in this though is the "aspect ratio" of the IMAX scenes is 1.85:1 (compared to 2.35:1 in Exodus: Gods and Kings) which means it fills the whole screen. Whether we want to admit this or not, I believe the "extra real estate" makes a difference, for it gives us the impression, real or otherwise, that we are seeing more details and overall better resolution.

Having said that, I believe the PQ in Exodus was better compared to the 2.35:1 scenes in Interstellar. They were more CRISP with insane SHARPNESS and CLARITY, and these were consistent from the opening scene to the rolling of the credits.

Last edited by djoberg; Yesterday at 07:04 AM.
post #22465 of 22470 Unread Today, 04:11 AM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Exodus: Gods and Kings

Ladies & Gentlemen: WE HAVE ANOTHER WINNER!!

No, I'm not announcing a "Top of Tier Blu" winner, for it falls a tad short of that coveted spot, but this is clearly ONE OF THE BEST LIVE ACTION BLU-RAYS to come down the pike in a very long time. The opening scene set the tone with DAZZLING CLARITY and INTRICATE DETAILS, along with VIBRANT COLORS and SUPERB FLESH TONES. The RED EPIC CAMERA has never looked this good!! Panoramic scenes abound with amazing details of deserts, mountains, rivers, and foliage. Every shot, no matter the distance, displays details galore. Close-ups of facial details were off the charts. Stitching in clothing and details in armor, chariots and weapons are remarkable. BLACK LEVELS were also impressive (in most cases), with finely-rendered SHADOW DETAILS.

The only area of complaint would be in a few CGI shots where SOFTNESS crept in, but these were "few and far between." I might also mention a very stylized color scheme; the movie starts off with bold primaries but slowly evolved into a more muted color palette. But even then, DETAILS, DEPTH and SHARPNESS/CLARITY were ever-present for the EYE CANDY we long for.

I was going to recommend a .5 placement but I simply MUST go a tad higher....

Tier Recommendation: Tier 0* (.33)

Damn. Off to Amazon I go, that just sold me a copy.

Edit: 10 days to UK release :/ Hope the PQ is the same.

Last edited by burnfout; Today at 04:17 AM.
post #22466 of 22470 Unread Today, 06:46 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
I would agree with you about the IMAX scenes in Interstellar having better PQ. One factor involved in this though is the "aspect ratio" of the IMAX scenes is 1.85:1 (compared to 2.35:1 in Exodus: Gods and Kings) which means it fills the whole screen. Whether we want to admit this or not, I believe the "extra real estate" makes a difference, for it gives us the impression, real or otherwise, that we are seeing more details and overall better resolution.

Having said that, I believe the PQ in Exodus was better compared to the 2.35:1 scenes in Interstellar. They were more CRISP with insane SHARPNESS and CLARITY, and these were consistent from the opening scene to the rolling of the credits.
Assume "extra real estate" means the black top/bottom bars of ~2.35 formats on 16X9 displays are filled in, giving the "real or otherwise" impression of "overall better resolution"?

A similar question arose last year when I tried measuring the actual effective resolution from a Blu-ray and one Golf Channel 1080i match. These were observed fine details from "The Tree of Life" scenes measured in millimeters on my 1080p plasma screen and compared, width-wise, with resolution bursts from a Blu-ray test disc (see post ).

A ~2.35 format didn't arise, only 1.84 for the "Tree" BR and 1.78 for the golf match. But I assumed if the format multiplier (for roughly max resolution per image width) was ~2.35 the effective or visible resolution couldn't exceed the 1920 lines possible for the 1080p plasma (clearly visible from the test disc).

Assume folks with 2.35-format special screens couldn't see >1920 lines either--unless their displays and source exceeded that resolution. (4k images IMO would be another topic.)

Curious about opinions from folks here experienced at judging resolutions. -- John
post #22467 of 22470 Unread Today, 07:25 AM
AVS Special Member

^^^^^^^^

Hey John,

Yes, I was indeed referring to the black bars "disappearing" resulting in the whole screen being filled. I enjoyed your post which brings in the actual "resolution equation." I'll have to think about what you have written before weighing in on that.

To repeat myself, I do believe our minds can TRICK us into "thinking" we are seeing MORE RESOLUTION when a scene suddenly changes from the 2.35:1 aspect ratio to 1.85:1. We are certainly seeing MORE PICTURE, but are we actually seeing MORE RESOLUTION with MORE DETAILS? I believe in some cases there are factors involved that do result in more resolution (such as a different camera being used for the IMAX scenes), but in other cases, with all things being created equal (same camera, same lighting, etc.) there really shouldn't be a difference. But I may have to rethink that conclusion after I fully digest your post.

Last edited by djoberg; Today at 08:49 AM.
post #22468 of 22470 Unread Today, 08:48 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 25
^^^
Thanks for the quick reply. That measurement technique I linked above would be suitable for comparing the actual visible or effective resolutions available as the Blu-ray scenes switch from IMAX to ~2.35. All you need is any multiburst test disc or signal generator. Guess I should mention a millimeter ruler, too, and being willing to sit near the screen to measure the widths of the finest details spotted.

Assume the Interstellar BR was made from a 4k DCI file (for digital theaters) scanned from film, versus the 4k digital intermediate master file used for "The Tree of Life" BR I used last year for my measurements. -- John
post #22469 of 22470 Unread Today, 08:24 PM
AVS Special Member

The November Man

This one started out somewhat inconsistent, but after a few scenes it was quite good. There were numerous shots with the WOW factor (low Tier 0 to high Tier 1), featuring excellent DEPTH, DETAILS and CLARITY. Black levels were also excellent with corresponding shadow details. Facial close-ups were topnotch (which didn't do Pierce Brosnan any favors! ). If I had purchased this I would put in on my "demo-shelf," right about here...

Tier Recommendation: 1.5*

Two hours after viewing this, I decided to also watch...

The Captive

This title was filmed in Niagara Falls and the opening scene, which took place outdoors with snow coming down, was not very impressive. But that was short-lived, for nearly every scene after that was STELLAR, with incredible DEPTH and DETAILS, and some bold and vibrant COLORS. When it wasn't snowing, outdoor scenes were amazing. Close-ups of all actors yielded reference quality details in faces, hair, and clothing. The depth in those same scenes was also Top Tier material. FLESH TONES were spot on; CONTRAST was STRONG; and BLACK LEVELS were deep and inky. This was one satisfying Blu! The movie itself was really "different," but I enjoyed the pace, the acting, and the twists & turns.

Tier Recommendation: 1.0*

Both titles viewed from 7.5' using the equipment listed below....

post #22470 of 22470 Unread Today, 10:48 PM
AVS Special Member

It's a good day when we get double-barrel djoberg placements.

Batman vs. Robin

recommendation: Tier 1.5*

The latest animated DC flick delivers what we mostly have come to expect from this line of direct-to-video features. The 79-minute main feature is encoded in AVC at adequate bitrates for this kind of clean animation. No one would confuse it as a reference video encode but it does appear that Warner has made a conscious choice to limit banding as much as possible. These movies are directly animated at 1080P resolution and natively transferred in the digital domain, so there aren't the same opportunities for inept technicians to tinker with the video quality as there might be in live-action fare.

The animation itself is sharp with sterling clarity. What separates this Tier One effort from better Tier Zero titles is a lack of polish and detail found in its animation, both in backgrounds and character designs. The artificial lighting is kept under control unlike some others, retaining a fairly deep contrast and vibrant colors.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Blu-ray Software

Tags
High Definition , Blu Ray Movies