The New PQ Tier thread for Blu-Ray - Discussion - Page 800 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 556Likes

post #23971 of 23998 Old 09-08-2017, 03:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Liked: 142
I've heard several people sat GOTG 2 is the best PQ ever, and here we have another raving (top 2 reference) review. I saw it in the cinema, which is a slightly inferior cinema compared to the two I usually visit. I was amazed by the PQ in that cinema, it was some of the best I had ever seen in a commercial theatre! Guess it was more down to the source than anything else. Can't wait to review it myself
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #23972 of 23998 Old 09-08-2017, 06:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 713 Post(s)
Liked: 890
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnellTHX View Post
I've heard several people sat GOTG 2 is the best PQ ever, and here we have another raving (top 2 reference) review. I saw it in the cinema, which is a slightly inferior cinema compared to the two I usually visit. I was amazed by the PQ in that cinema, it was some of the best I had ever seen in a commercial theatre! Guess it was more down to the source than anything else. Can't wait to review it myself
I'll be slipping the 4K version into my Philips Blu-ray player within an hour!

Sony XBR75X940D...Denon X4300H 9.2 AVR...Philips BDP-7501...Samsung BD-H5900...Toshiba HD-A30...Dish Hopper 3...Sony CDP-C725...Sennheiser HD 570...Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro...Roku Premiere Plus...Harmony One Remote

Cambridge Soundworks MC305 Fronts & Center...Cambridge Soundworks Ambiance Surrounds....SVS Prime Elevation Speakers (4)...SVS PC12-NSD Sub

Last edited by djoberg; 09-08-2017 at 07:49 PM.
post #23973 of 23998 Old 09-08-2017, 09:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (UHD)

WOW!!

This was indeed a fantastic Tier Blu contender! Is it worthy of the coveted "King of the Blu-ray Hill?" I can't say for sure, but it's definitely "Reference Quality."

I may write another "detailed review," but let me just say that I was mesmerized by the amazing COLORS, the finely-rendered DETAILS, the exceptional BLACK LEVELS (& SHADOW DETAILS), the razor-sharp CLARITY, and the astounding DEPTH. I kept comparing this with Avatar because both feature "live action" and "CGI" and I'd have to say that this one was definitely better.

I'm going to "sleep on it," but as of now I'd say this is better than any "live action movie," with the possible exception of Planet Earth 2. Right now the other "live action titles" on the top are Black Sails and Avatar and this one will land somewhere between them and the current title holder (which is Planet Earth 2: UHD version).
Phantom Stranger likes this.

Sony XBR75X940D...Denon X4300H 9.2 AVR...Philips BDP-7501...Samsung BD-H5900...Toshiba HD-A30...Dish Hopper 3...Sony CDP-C725...Sennheiser HD 570...Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro...Roku Premiere Plus...Harmony One Remote

Cambridge Soundworks MC305 Fronts & Center...Cambridge Soundworks Ambiance Surrounds....SVS Prime Elevation Speakers (4)...SVS PC12-NSD Sub

post #23974 of 23998 Old 09-09-2017, 09:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (UHD)

Okay, so I "slept on it" and after careful consideration I do NOT think this is deserving of the #1 spot in Tier Blu. Perhaps, if the whole 2+ hours running time was "live action" without any CGI, I would nominate it for #1 . But with so much CGI, and some of it being a tad soft at times (though let me add that the vast majority of the CGI shots are remarkably sharp), I can't place it on top.

Having said that, I do believe it is worthy of a spot in the Top Ten. I can't speak for the 1080p version (I haven't seen it YET), but on the UHD version you have crazy-good COLORS thanks to HDR and WCG (Wide Color Gamut). At times primaries (of all sorts) explode on the scene giving your eyes the adrenaline rush that they crave. BLACK LEVELS and WHITES were also exemplary, due to the rise in contrast that HDR provides. And finally, HDR also renders DETAILS more exquisitely (in "some" UHD releases). Every review that I read where the reviewer had seen both versions stated strongly that there was a definite UPTICK in these three areas on the UHD version.

Before I close, I have to give a shout-out to the "Reference Quality" Dolby Atmos soundtrack. WOW is all I can say! I can't emphasize enough how amazing it is to have a "dome of sound" courtesy of the "height speakers" and to have such precision when objects are whizzing by you, or rain is falling directly overhead. If you can afford it, I would highly recommend upgrading your audio to this format.

Tier Recommendation: Tier 0* (#5)
SnellTHX likes this.

Last edited by djoberg; 09-09-2017 at 09:11 AM.
post #23975 of 23998 Old 09-09-2017, 09:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

After mentioning Dolby Atmos, it occurred to me that many of you may be thinking, "My room is already finished and I wouldn't think of tearing up my ceiling to install speakers." There is always the "bounce" speakers that you can add to your fronts and surrounds, but IMHO that is a compromise, for some say there are too many variables that make them less-than-ideal for accurate placements of overhead sounds. I personally dismissed both of these options for those very reasons. As I stated in a post last week, I ended up getting SVS Prime Elevation speakers that you can place 1) On your Front and Rear walls, or 2) On your side walls near the ceiling. I went with #2. Here is a picture of my set up.

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/attach...1&d=1504973340
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3419.JPG (87.7 KB, 39 views)
sickkent likes this.

post #23976 of 23998 Old 09-09-2017, 10:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Alien: Covenant (1080p)

This was a very DARK movie (PQ-wise) and for the most part, black levels held up nicely. But there were times when they faltered, resulting in a murky and somewhat soft picture where shadow details also suffered. And of course, they had to throw into the mix some color-grading (amber/teal). That, along with a mostly muted color palette, left one longing for more primary colors.

Okay, now for the good. There was a fair amount of scenes that were sharp as a tack, with good depth, excellent contrast, and finely-rendered details. A case in point would be the opening scene, where David and his "creator" are in a room discussing the nature of one's creation. Flesh tones are also accurate and facial texture in close-ups were second-to-none.

Tier Recommendation: 1.0*

Last edited by djoberg; 09-09-2017 at 10:13 AM.
post #23977 of 23998 Old 09-09-2017, 11:02 AM

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Liked: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by djoberg View Post
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (UHD)

Okay, so I "slept on it" and after careful consideration I do NOT think this is deserving of the #1 spot in Tier Blu. Perhaps, if the whole 2+ hours running time was "live action" without any CGI, I would nominate it for #1 . But with so much CGI, and some of it being a tad soft at times (though let me add that the vast majority of the CGI shots are remarkably sharp), I can't place it on top.

Having said that, I do believe it is worthy of a spot in the Top Ten. I can't speak for the 1080p version (I haven't seen it YET), but on the UHD version you have crazy-good COLORS thanks to HDR and WCG (Wide Color Gamut). At times primaries (of all sorts) explode on the scene giving your eyes the adrenaline rush that they crave. BLACK LEVELS and WHITES were also exemplary, due to the rise in contrast that HDR provides. And finally, HDR also renders DETAILS more exquisitely (in "some" UHD releases). Every review that I read where the reviewer had seen both versions stated strongly that there was a definite UPTICK in these three areas on the UHD version.

Before I close, I have to give a shout-out to the "Reference Quality" Dolby Atmos soundtrack. WOW is all I can say! I can't emphasize enough how amazing it is to have a "dome of sound" courtesy of the "height speakers" and to have such precision when objects are whizzing by you, or rain is falling directly overhead. If you can afford it, I would highly recommend upgrading your audio to this format.

Tier Recommendation: Tier 0* (#5)
What then would be your number 1 or top 10?

Sony XBR65A1E : Sony X800
post #23978 of 23998 Old 09-09-2017, 11:17 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 432 Post(s)
Liked: 325
Guardians of the Galaxy 2 sounds like a real A/V treat. The Atmos mix must be fantastic.

Blu-ray Picture Quality Tiers (updated through July 13, 2017)
post #23979 of 23998 Old 09-09-2017, 11:33 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnk21 View Post
Here are the Top Ten from the Tier Ranking Thread:

Planet Earth II UHD
The Secret Life of Pets
The Angry Birds Movie
Moana
The Good Dinosaur
Rio 2
Kung Fu Panda 3
Trolls
Ice Age: Collision Course
Monsters University

I pretty much agree with this list, except I placed Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 at number 5. If I were to take one of those out of the Top Ten it would be Ice Age: Collision Course.

post #23980 of 23998 Old 09-09-2017, 06:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

recommendation: Tier 0* (between Black Sails and Avatar)

I'm merely scoring the Blu-ray but it's clear why Disney chose Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 as their first UHD release. This is easily one of the most impressive discs ever seen with gorgeous color saturation and dazzling sci-fi visuals purposely made as eye candy. I can only imagine what the expanded color palette in 4K resolution brings in the scenes on Ego's planet.

The Blu-ray itself definitely belongs in the top quarter of Tier 0, few films have so fluidly melded VFX with live-action video since Avatar. I think it clearly belongs above Avatar in the Tiers, now nearing a decade old and made before the 4K revolution had hit home video.

This movie simply has state-of-the-art video quality made with a huge Hollywood budget, tailor-made to make an impression on one's senses. A couple of scenes in the narrative actually look they were included for little more reason than they wanted truly astounding demo sequences. There is brilliant use of color in some of the finest saturation possible in 1080P resolution. Every self-respecting videophile needs to see Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 in a good home theater at some point, Disney has truly outdone themselves.

I concur with Djoberg's point about the CGI, it does become pervasive for extended stretches. The final act is loaded with it as the final battle commences.
djoberg, fredxr2d2 and SnellTHX like this.

post #23981 of 23998 Old 09-10-2017, 02:13 AM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Has anyone seen the Funimation Shin Godzilla blu ray?
post #23982 of 23998 Old 09-10-2017, 02:49 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Sony X300

Amazing review of the reference display:

Last edited by tmavs; 09-10-2017 at 02:55 AM.
post #23983 of 23998 Old 09-10-2017, 05:36 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJackson View Post
Has anyone seen the Funimation Shin Godzilla blu ray?
I want to see it though I don't currently own the disc. The following review has screenshots ripped directly from the BD if you want to gauge the picture quality yourself.

http://doblu.com/2017/08/01/shin-god...lu-ray-review/

After the Storm

recommendation: Tier 2.5*

Film Movement puts out this dialogue-driven Japanese drama in a fine, steady presentation faithful to director Koreeda's intended aesthetic. Shot on Super 35 film, After the Storm has consistently excellent clarity. It receives a film-like transfer from the 2K digital intermediate. The recent production has pristine film elements without wear and tear.

The cinematography doesn't exude the extremely sharp definition found in Tier One's discs. The color palette is mildly muted in saturation, though the contrast and flesh-tones are unaffected.
IronWaffle likes this.

post #23984 of 23998 Old 09-11-2017, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmavs View Post
Amazing review of the reference display:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ESzWY0hW85Y

Best display ever! :O I wonder what it would cost at 100 inches, if the ZD9 costs $60,000 lol

Would probably cost millions.
post #23985 of 23998 Old 09-12-2017, 07:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Battleship (UHD)

Whoa! We have another winner!! This is absolutely, positively "Reference Quality" in both the Video & Audio (I know...this is a "PQ-Thread," so I'll try to go light on the Audio remarks)!!!

I believe I had viewed the 1080p release many moons ago but this BEAST (the UHD version) is another MONSTER altogether. HDR brought this to another level, with increased DETAILS, CONTRAST and COLORS. The most striking feature (by far!) was the amazing CLARITY, with exemplary DETAILS and DEPTH. Facial details were especially a sight to behold! Even with tons of CGI, it never became soft or lacked details or depth. Perhaps the only "minor gripe" I can come up with were some inaccurate flesh tones (due to color-grading...teal anyone?), but everything else was so spectacular that who am I to complain?

Okay, please forgive me for my next remarks (unless you happen to have a good Dolby Atmos/DTS-X set up), but I simply must say something about the DTS-X soundtrack. Since setting up my height speakers and new 9.2 channel AVR, I've only watched a handful of Dolby Atmos mixes. This was my first DTS-X experience and I can say, without hesitation, that I've NEVER had such "audio nirvana" before! I was warned that this was a LOUD and very ACTIVE mix....that may be the UNDERSTATEMENT of the year. This was the LOUDEST and MOST ACTIVE mix I've ever heard. And talk about PRECISION and ACCURACY! I was so mesmerized by the audio I "almost" forgot my job was to focus on the PQ so I could write this review. If you have the set up, and you've never seen this title, you MUST give this a rent, or even better, shell out the $20 they're asking at Amazon and give your EYES and EARS the treat they deserve!

Tier Recommendation: Tier 0 (.75)

PS I should add that the only disappointment in the audio department was the low-level bass. Don't get me wrong, there was plenty of mid-level bass that occasionally rumbled, but for all the explosions there should have been "walls shaking" and "waves of energy" rolling across my breast.

Last edited by djoberg; 09-12-2017 at 07:57 PM.
post #23986 of 23998 Old 09-13-2017, 11:06 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Erik the Conqueror

recommendation: Tier 3.0*

Mario Bava's 1961 Vikings movie receives a brand-new 2K film restoration from Arrow Video. The video results are quite good for the Italian production. The transfer is from the original camera negative in fairly sound condition. The 2.35:1 presentation is film-like and unfiltered, showcasing Bava's keen sense of color and composition.

Erik the Conqueror features one of the better film transfers we've gotten from Arrow Video lately. The print damage is confined to the opening reel as a couple of running gate scratches pop up. Black levels hold up nicely and the even contrast works for the vintage celluloid. Optical effects introduce some softness on occasion. Palpable texture and strong definition easily land this disc in Tier 3. The video is good enough for Tier 2 at times.

post #23987 of 23998 Old 09-15-2017, 06:28 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Bought the 4k disc Mummy with Tom Cruise from BB last week but been busy at work so just now I put it on & guess what the disc it won't play on my Oppo203 dvd player , the tv is LG OLED 65inch . I put on the Blade Runner 4k no problems. Does anyone else had issues with the disc?... My Oppo has the latest FW.
Is the BB going to give me a hard time about returning ?..
By the way I tried the blue ray disc version too same thing.
post #23988 of 23998 Old 09-15-2017, 06:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerdude View Post
Bought the 4k disc Mummy with Tom Cruise from BB last week but been busy at work so just now I put it on & guess what the disc it won't play on my Oppo203 dvd player , the tv is LG OLED 65inch . I put on the Blade Runner 4k no problems. Does anyone else had issues with the disc?... My Oppo has the latest FW.
I don't have that Oppo machine but that sounds like an issue specific to their players. I'd see if other Oppo owners are having problems with that disc.

post #23989 of 23998 Old 09-16-2017, 01:20 PM

King Arthur (2017)

Another big budget Hollywood movie with not-so-stellar picture quality. I mean think of it like pizza, when its good, its reeeaally good and when its bad, its still pretty good. Or is that sex... I dunno. Nothing really stuck out or mesmerised me in anyway... the opening sequence with huge CGI elephants looked really cool but overall I found the movie to have muted colours and unimpressive shadow detail. Still its a modern 1080p source which looks pretty sharp and obviously good on an OLED, but watching episodes of Black Sails season 4 (Tier 0) in between this movie goes to show how far 'good' is from 'reference'

Tier recommendation: 1.75 Gold*
post #23990 of 23998 Old 09-16-2017, 01:57 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerdude View Post
By "latest" you mean the new firmware just released three days ago? In any case, I got the Mummy 2017 UHD yesterday and played it today on my Oppo UDP-203 (with the aforementioned firmware) without issue. I have 20+ UHD discs so far and the Oppo has had a problem with only one of them, John Wick 2, but that turned out to be caused by a fingerprint that was easily cleaned off.

"It's not a trick, man."
post #23991 of 23998 Old 09-16-2017, 02:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1310 Post(s)
Liked: 1013
Hey guys - PQ alert. I'm interested in what others think about Baby Driver. I think this has a chance to hit the top 5. I only saw a 10 minute preview, but WOW, it looks phenomenal.

Sony XBR75X940C Samsung UBD K8500
My Recommended Daytime Settings Apps(Video), My Recommended Daytime Settings Apps, My non-HDR and HDR Settings, Setting HDMI to show no overscan
Sony XBR75X940C, Samsung UBD K8500, Roku Ultra, DirecTV RVU and C61K, Chromecast Ultra
post #23992 of 23998 Old 09-16-2017, 04:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCsoftball7 View Post
Hey guys - PQ alert. I'm interested in what others think about Baby Driver. I think this has a chance to hit the top 5. I only saw a 10 minute preview, but WOW, it looks phenomenal.
It doesn't come out officially until October, so you probably won't see much discussion of Baby Driver here until next month. It could be a serious contender in the PQ Tiers.

In Search of the Lost Future: Complete Series

recommendation: Tier 2.25*

Funimation presents this 2014 anime production in steady fashion. It's not animation that leaps off the screen with drastic colors. The two-disc set offers no obvious technical problems, cleanly rendering the simple animation in perfect contrast and pitch-perfect black levels. The character designs are fairly simple, this is not a production pushing boundaries.

post #23993 of 23998 Old 09-17-2017, 06:14 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by daPriceIs View Post
By "latest" you mean the new firmware just released three days ago? In any case, I got the Mummy 2017 UHD yesterday and played it today on my Oppo UDP-203 (with the aforementioned firmware) without issue. I have 20+ UHD discs so far and the Oppo has had a problem with only one of them, John Wick 2, but that turned out to be caused by a fingerprint that was easily cleaned off.
Yes the FW was upgraded Friday night , I bought two UHD discs from BB last wk the Blade Runner & the Mummy. The blade runner played no problem but Mummy refused to play I even tried the Blue Ray disc version . My friend will bring over his LG 4k player to see if the the disc is defective . Hope BB won't give me a hard time when return the disc.
post #23994 of 23998 Old 09-17-2017, 06:59 AM

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2

Holy f*cking amazing picture quality, Batman!! THIS is what a 2017 blu-ray is supposed to look like. Just as I remembered it in the cinema the movie had ridiculous amount of depth, 100% flawless image quality; no grain, no pixel, no artefact, no faults to be seen anywhere. Colours popped out of the screen and the CGI looks like it was designed and run on a $100 million PC. While this is definitely some of the best picture quality out there I must say I cannot fathom their processing of creating this movie...

They film it with a Red Weapon Dragon 8K (35 megapixel) camera, then they compress the image by ± 90% to make it fit on a 2K (2 megapixel) DI... Only to upscale it by a factor of 4x to display 4K (8.8megapixel) resolution on your screen. Whyyyyyyy

Doesn't matter to me though, even without 10bit, DCI-P3 colours, HDR and 4K resolution this is still a top 10 reference disk for me. It even surpasses my previous top two reference Marvel movies; Ant-Man & Avengers. (both blu tier movies)

Tier recommendation: 0 (REFERENCE)
post #23995 of 23998 Old 09-17-2017, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnk21 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by djoberg View Post
Here are the Top Ten from the Tier Ranking Thread:

Planet Earth II UHD
The Secret Life of Pets
The Angry Birds Movie
Moana
The Good Dinosaur
Rio 2
Kung Fu Panda 3
Trolls
Ice Age: Collision Course
Monsters University

I pretty much agree with this list, except I placed Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 at number 5. If I were to take one of those out of the Top Ten it would be Ice Age: Collision Course.
Excellent lists.

my personal top 10 is as follows:

1. Life of Pi
2. Interstellar
3. Pacific Rim
4. The Dark Knight Rises
5. Kung Fu Panda 3
6. Avatar
7. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
8. Monster's University
9. The Good Dinosaur
10. Avengers

Honourable mentions: Boss Baby, Black Sails, Passengers, Marco Polo, Game of Thrones, Ant-Man, Skyfall, Transformers: Age of Extinction and Big Hero 6 are all frequently used as reference material.
I prefer 16:9 over 21:9 movies and I haven't really watched a lot of animated movies, which I definitely need to catch up on!
post #23996 of 23998 Old 09-17-2017, 12:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1310 Post(s)
Liked: 1013
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnellTHX View Post
Excellent lists.

my personal top 10 is as follows:

1. Life of Pi
2. Interstellar
3. Pacific Rim
4. The Dark Knight Rises
5. Kung Fu Panda 3
6. Avatar
7. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
8. Monster's University
9. The Good Dinosaur
10. Avengers

Honourable mentions: Boss Baby, Black Sails, Passengers, Marco Polo, Game of Thrones, Ant-Man, Skyfall, Transformers: Age of Extinction and Big Hero 6 are all frequently used as reference material.
I prefer 16:9 over 21:9 movies and I haven't really watched a lot of animated movies, which I definitely need to catch up on!
You haven't seen The Secret Life of Pets?

Sony XBR75X940C Samsung UBD K8500
My Recommended Daytime Settings Apps(Video), My Recommended Daytime Settings Apps, My non-HDR and HDR Settings, Setting HDMI to show no overscan
Sony XBR75X940C, Samsung UBD K8500, Roku Ultra, DirecTV RVU and C61K, Chromecast Ultra
post #23997 of 23998 Old 09-17-2017, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCsoftball7 View Post
You haven't seen The Secret Life of Pets?

No I have not! And I've seen its been placed in several people's top 3 (Djoberg for example) if not #1....

So I definitely need to get around to seeing it. Moana and Life of Pets will most likely side right into top 10, maybe top 5 but until they've been fully viewed on my own display I won't rate as of yet
CCsoftball7 likes this.
post #23998 of 23998 Old 09-19-2017, 08:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Wonder Woman (UHD)

Okay, I was fully expecting this to be "Reference Quality" and hoping it might even be a contender for the "Best Live Action" 4K to date. I "think" it is worthy of "Reference" status, but it's a far cry from being the best.

The first scenes on Paradise Island were my favorites, with plenty of rich and vibrant colors (courtesy of UHD's Wide Color Gamut) and details to-die-for. Flesh tones were spot-on accurate, depth was outstanding, contrast was super-strong, and clarity was razor-sharp. It was truly a FEAST for the eyes!!

But then the scene shifted to war-torn Europe with its muted color palette and some egregious color-grading to boot (teal/orange) which wreaked havoc on flesh tones at times. There was also some fleeting soft shots (especially in the heavy CGI shots) and murky blacks. Thankfully these were the "exception and not the rule." Don't take this wrong, for there were still many scenes with incredible depth and details.

I said at the beginning that I "think" this is worthy of Reference (in spite of a few weaker moments). My "generous gene" is kicking in and my vote goes for....

Tier Recommendation: Tier 0* (.90)

PS If someone (like Phantom ) opts for a high Tier 1 rating he'll find no argument with me. I could go either way.

Last edited by djoberg; Yesterday at 07:28 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Blu-ray Software

Tags
High Definition , Blu Ray Movies

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page