post #8941 of 8942 Old Yesterday, 05:45 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgkdragn View Post
I've not noticed it yet myself, but I don't think it's surprising .. damages, unreturned disks, lost in the mail .. etc .. and NF just deciding the juice is not worth the squeeze .. I still think Hastings will transition eventually to a full streaming model ..
I'm sure he'd like to, but he can't get access to enough of the content for that at a reasonable price. Of my top 100 discs, only about a fifth are available to stream. Hopefully our discs including precious blurays will be secure for years to come...

Sometimes, I see dead pixels...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8942 of 8942 Old Today, 06:46 AM
One-Man Content Creator

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 606 Post(s)
Liked: 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc_G View Post
Netflix seems to be culling the small fry. Every time I've logged on this week I've gotten messages that they've removed movies from my queue because they no longer carry the movies. A couple of them were in the "saved" queue purgatory, so them going away doesn't surprise me, but more than half of them were movies working their way up my active queue that I expected to watch sometime not too long in the future.

Something like 10 movies were removed in total from my queue, in the last week or so. Anyone else seeing this?

Marc
Yes, same here. Most were from "Saved" which I figured they were never going to get anyway.

They've also moved titles from the main section to Saved without notice, which they used to provide.

On the good side some obscure UK TV shows that had been Saved for a long time moved into the main section. Netflix has been getting some of the new Criterion Blu-rays, and some Criterion out-of-print discs are still available, although Very Long Wait. I received The Third Man and The Man Who Fell to Earth in the past year.

-Bill
Reply Blu-ray Software

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page