HD-XA1 Will Not Eject - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 03-13-2009, 10:06 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Inserted a DVD and it's stuck in "LOADING, LOADING, LOADING......"
Buttons will not respond except for the player's on/off button. There is no pin size hole in front of the tray. Is there any way I can get the disk to eject besides openning it up? If I have to open it up how do I do that? Any help will be appreciated. Thanx.

Make that an HD-XA2

cheezz

After having witnessed the mugging of a snail by a fellow snail, the investigating officer asked the DMP-BD30 what happened to which the BD player replied "I don't remember...it happened so fast."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2009, 12:31 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezz View Post

Inserted a DVD and it's stuck in "LOADING, LOADING, LOADING......"
Buttons will not respond except for the player's on/off button. There is no pin size hole in front of the tray. Is there any way I can get the disk to eject besides openning it up? If I have to open it up how do I do that? Any help will be appreciated. Thanx.

Make that an HD-XA2

cheezz

on my XA1 there is small button under the drive bay (inside the door) . use a pencil to push the button - it's just inside a small hole. at times I've also needed to shut it off, restart and then push the button. I think I need to re-update the firmware
Old 03-14-2009, 02:18 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanx Randomcreek. There is no button under the drive bay, however, there's a gearlike wheel. I think it's the mechanism to open the tray. Pushed it to the side (as if turning it) several times and it nudge the tray to open a bit. Then I pressed the eject button on the remote and out it came. Thanx for the idea, my friend. Cheers!

After having witnessed the mugging of a snail by a fellow snail, the investigating officer asked the DMP-BD30 what happened to which the BD player replied "I don't remember...it happened so fast."